Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew for Barrow . 15:06 - Jan 23 with 6028 viewsicecoldjack

Apparently the two clubs are locked in talks to make a swap deal. Jordan for Barrow is a yes for me.

Please make this happen! Barrow is one of the most over rated players at the club. Says everything that Bradley thought we were "scratching the surface " with him! one trick pony for me, Ayew has a bit more to offer.

Would you swap Jordan Ayew for Barrow ? i would!
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:13 - Jan 23 with 4811 viewsHugeEnkins

Apparently, Newcastle are interested too...

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/01/newcastle-interested-signing-modou-barrow-report

Any good, Jordan Ayew? he hasn't exactly set the world alight, has he? Saying that mind, neither has Barrow.
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:13 - Jan 23 with 4811 viewsSnackajack

Never - Barrow is a far superior player and used properly should be one of the first names on our team sheet
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:16 - Jan 23 with 4766 viewsLeonWasGod

Neither please. Sell Barrow and put the money towards Snodgrass. Then we'd have Snodgrass and Narsingh, with Montero and Routs/Dyer as subs. That'd do us to the end of the season.
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:20 - Jan 23 with 4725 viewsLandore_Jack

The club should bank the money and sign a better replacement.

#backtojack

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:22 - Jan 23 with 4706 viewskarnataka

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:13 - Jan 23 by Snackajack

Never - Barrow is a far superior player and used properly should be one of the first names on our team sheet

Not sure about that but he is very useful as an impact sub as he offers something different. Don't think Jordan Ayew does.
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:26 - Jan 23 with 4682 viewsicecoldjack

I don't think Barrow is superior at all. I think if Jordan Ayew was playing in a decent passing team the last few years like Barrow has been i think there would be better progress from Jordan.

Maybe its just me but i dont actually think barrow is a much cop, lacks invention,technique and final ball, he wont be running full backs forever and at 24yrs hasnt really impressed when given a chance to shine with us.

Only seems to do well as a sub against tired defences . Ayew can shoot and head a ball , barrow cannot . worth a punt IMO.
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:31 - Jan 23 with 4632 viewsLandore_Jack

It's believed that Barrow has a £5m relegation release clause in his contract and he may leave this month in order to get a better deal.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfe

#backtojack

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:31 - Jan 23 with 4633 viewsnierika

Id do this deal immediately
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:32 - Jan 23 with 4612 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Barrow is a runner who hasn't got a clue about football.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:39 - Jan 23 with 4557 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'd sell him personally and replace him with someone who knows how to play football and not just run really fast.

Same with "Jeff"
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:45 - Jan 23 with 4503 viewsItchySphincter

BoIIocks.

Terrible footballer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:51 - Jan 23 with 4459 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:39 - Jan 23 by AngelRangelQS

I'd sell him personally and replace him with someone who knows how to play football and not just run really fast.

Same with "Jeff"

We already have just such a player, a bit young yet but ticks all the boxes, but plays mainly on the left.
Dan James.
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:54 - Jan 23 with 4440 viewsswan65split

Just look at the game at Liverpool, look att the runs Carrol made......Barrow should be doing stuff like that after 3 year s he isnt.....................ship out!
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:55 - Jan 23 with 4422 viewsJFSwan

Came from Swedish 2nd divison, won a free kicking against arsenal - been in the team ever since
Ayew for Barrow . on 15:56 - Jan 23 with 4415 viewsmonmouth

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:39 - Jan 23 by AngelRangelQS

Same with "Jeff"

I'd actually genuinely forgotten we still had Montero.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 4352 viewsGriffting

Would love widemen like Stoke tbh (bad that it's come to saying that!).
Shaquiri and Arnautovic don't rely on pace but movement, skill and good technique.
That's not saying they haven't got any pace mind.
Arnautovic cost them 2 million pound, which is peanuts these days so there are players out there that we can afford we just need to look a bit deeper to find them.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 16:14]
Ayew for Barrow . on 16:05 - Jan 23 with 4330 viewsCooperman

My patience with Barrow run out a while back. I've not paid particular attention to Ayew neither this season or last but from what I have seen I reckon he has far more long term potential (and dare I say resale value) than Mo who hasn't really kicked on in the last 18 months.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:08 - Jan 23 with 4316 viewsTummer_from_Texas

From a talent standpoint, I'm not all that excited about this possible swap.

But the rumblings that Modou has some personal issues has to be considered. We need good character in the dressing room right now.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:09 - Jan 23 with 4302 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:08 - Jan 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

But the rumblings that Modou has some personal issues has to be considered. We need good character in the dressing room right now.

Is "Rumblings modou has some personal issues" a polite way of saying that he's meant to be a total arsehole?
Ayew for Barrow . on 16:10 - Jan 23 with 4290 viewsCooperman

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:08 - Jan 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

It's more than a rumble.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:13 - Jan 23 with 4248 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:09 - Jan 23 by AngelRangelQS

Is "Rumblings modou has some personal issues" a polite way of saying that he's meant to be a total arsehole?

Ask his wives,

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:15 - Jan 23 with 4247 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:09 - Jan 23 by AngelRangelQS

Yeah, not so much polite but just measured, since rumors can't always be trusted and/or have a way of getting out of hand.

One other hitch though - when is Ayew getting back from AFCON? Looks like Ghana will easily make it out of their group.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:17 - Jan 23 with 4232 viewsnyc_swans

not really sure what ayew adds, unless a striker is leaving.

that said, not really a fan of barrow either.

ha... adomah is on villa now. maybe ayew is a smokescreen for adomah.
Ayew for Barrow . on 16:33 - Jan 23 with 4104 viewsmonmouth

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:17 - Jan 23 by nyc_swans

That would be amusing, in a kind of watching Warwick spontaneously combust on screen way, especially if Emnes is brought back in too.

Actually, I wouldn't survive that either.

Re Barrow; I was told that he was a complete tit by someone last season. That said someone reckoned that Jenkins (who knows a thing or two about being a total arsehole, it's fair to say) used to just roll his eyes if Barrow's name was mentioned.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 4087 viewsjojaca

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:17 - Jan 23 by nyc_swans

I would get rid of all our wingers within the next 12 months if possible. Dyer and Routledge good servants to the club, but slowly declining into Championship players. Montero and Barrow are frustrating players to watch, can look like world beaters for ten minutes and then look like the have never kicked a football.

Jordan Ayew will give us options in the striker department and on the wings if we are short. But watching him last year for Villa, he could be another inconsistent type player.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024