Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 45769 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Feb 5 with 1776 viewsKingBony

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 by Kennedy

Can't really blame Fab for the goal, it bounced right in front of him.

But you can blame naughton for not stopping the bloody cross.

So unlucky, played really well second half too

Think he should have held it tbh virtually straight at him, terrible header

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Feb 5 with 1776 viewsJacque

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Feb 5 by Jack_Kass

=Who's fault would it have been if Jesus had scored directly from the header?

You're blaming Fabianski, yet he did his job and saved the first shot and somehow it's his fault no f**ker was in sight to do their job.

Agreed. If Naughton had tracked all the way he would of got the rebound in all likelihood
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Feb 5 with 1753 viewsjojaca

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:35 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

This is what I typed:

How does Fabianski not hold on to that?

Not "Fabianski what a c*nt, he should be hung and dropped without pay for that." Or similar. He made a mistake. It happens. I defended him on DYSS' Fabianski thread a few weeks ago. Feel free to find any other posts of mine overtly slagging off players for making a mistake. Here's a tip - you won't. I didn't do it here either but you've overreacted in the extreme. Weird.

As for the rest, last weekend you were sending me friendly PMs, this weekend you've abused me twice for no apparent reason. This leads me to believe you have issues seeing as I've hardly engaged with you between then and now. Keep taking the tablets son. I don't threaten people with violence and I rarely call people "prick" or "pussy" on here either.

Now to save ruining the match thread, if you feel you have to continue calling me all sort, feel free to take it to PM.

Naughton has got to get goal side of the striker especially into injury time. That's basic from every level of football, not sure fatigue played apart.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:42 - Feb 5 with 1733 viewsLord_Bony

Anyways.

Going forward,feel much more confident about our prospects now. After these recent performances relegation is looking far less likely. Had we still had Bobby Bradley in charge we would be dead and buried now.

Did anyone else notice our fitness levels seem to have gone up under PC?

The team is showing much more stamina and staying power than before.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:42 - Feb 5 with 1706 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Feb 5 by Jack_Kass

Missing the point, spectacularly.

The real mistake that should be taking your energy was the free header in the 92nd minute

We are away at Manchester City. Our goalkeeper is going to have saves to make. Remarkably his first save in the second half did not come until the 90th minute, and he failed to make it. It was not a difficult save. He lost us the match.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Feb 5 with 2376 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:35 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

This is what I typed:

How does Fabianski not hold on to that?

Not "Fabianski what a c*nt, he should be hung and dropped without pay for that." Or similar. He made a mistake. It happens. I defended him on DYSS' Fabianski thread a few weeks ago. Feel free to find any other posts of mine overtly slagging off players for making a mistake. Here's a tip - you won't. I didn't do it here either but you've overreacted in the extreme. Weird.

As for the rest, last weekend you were sending me friendly PMs, this weekend you've abused me twice for no apparent reason. This leads me to believe you have issues seeing as I've hardly engaged with you between then and now. Keep taking the tablets son. I don't threaten people with violence and I rarely call people "prick" or "pussy" on here either.

Now to save ruining the match thread, if you feel you have to continue calling me all sort, feel free to take it to PM.

I sent you 2 PM's one. Passing on my best wished towards your wife and the other providing you with a link to watch shows like Vikings online. Not sure why you needed to make that public knowledge?

I think you're an absolute bellend. That's my issue with you. I won't be sending you PM's to carry on the conversation.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Feb 5 with 2374 viewsJackanapes

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Feb 5 by Murph75

The lads have battled well this afternoon and didn't deserve to lose that match. Yet dickheads like yourself can't wait to jump all over players. I'm pretty sure you wait there every week hoping someone makes a mistake so you can tap furiously away at your keyboard.

If anyone is "tough boy" its yourself. You are one of the biggest bullies on here. No doubt a big pussy in real life though.

Yet Chris is allowed to criticise Siggurdson week in week out,and you express nothing but admiration for his brave stance. Fking hypocrite
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 15:44]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Feb 5 with 2363 viewsDanWelsh86

At the end of the day, we've now got Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City out of the way, and we're still out of the relegation zone. Anyone would agree this is fantastic, we now have to put a run together against teams around us. Based on our performances, I think we've got enough in us to stay up.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Feb 5 with 2359 viewsraynor94

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Feb 5 by ItchySphincter

It was a very well placed header. Not easy to get down on the spot like that - would've been easier for Fab if it was to either side of him.

100% agree

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:45 - Feb 5 with 2320 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

Yet Chris is allowed to criticise Siggurdson week in week out,and you express nothing but admiration for his brave stance. Fking hypocrite

Well done. At least you've had the balls to post a reply rather than resort to your normal cowardly act of down arrowing.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Feb 5 with 2301 viewsUplandsJack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Feb 5 by snork44

Shut up you boring troll, if it hadn't been for Fabianski we would have been looking at a worse defeat, but don't let your dislike of the Pole get in the way of everything.

In fairness that was bread and butter save for a keeper of that level.
Just watched a replay of the first and he almost fell out of the way for it to go in without even getting a hand or anything at all on it. (Watch it again before you reply)

That said naughton just can't just drop off and let him go onto the header unchallenged.
Naughton did exactly the same a minute later for Aguero, who thankfully headed over.

I have to add just gutted Siggy or Olson didnt make an attempt to block Silva's cross. They both just stood off and let him put it right on the spot.

That 2nd half performance was really good, but I just can't believe we blew it again in extra time up there.........
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Feb 5 with 2300 viewsStarsky

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Feb 5 by Murph75

The lads have battled well this afternoon and didn't deserve to lose that match. Yet dickheads like yourself can't wait to jump all over players. I'm pretty sure you wait there every week hoping someone makes a mistake so you can tap furiously away at your keyboard.

If anyone is "tough boy" its yourself. You are one of the biggest bullies on here. No doubt a big pussy in real life though.

Murph... you've lost your senses. You're the fecking bully calling him a prick

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Feb 5 with 2291 viewsJackanapes

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:45 - Feb 5 by Murph75

Well done. At least you've had the balls to post a reply rather than resort to your normal cowardly act of down arrowing.

Get fkd

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Feb 5 with 2289 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

And I'm the bully apparently. Hey ho. He's not the first keyboard tough guy to slag me off and I doubt he'll be the last.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Feb 5 with 2283 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Feb 5 by Starsky

Murph... you've lost your senses. You're the fecking bully calling him a prick

He is a pr!ck. Just stating a fact.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 2277 viewsJackanapes

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

And I'm the bully apparently. Hey ho. He's not the first keyboard tough guy to slag me off and I doubt he'll be the last.

Hes braindead and a hypocrite.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 2272 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

Get fkd

Two replies. Getting brave now.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:49 - Feb 5 with 2252 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

I don't doubt that either.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:50 - Feb 5 with 2249 viewsJackanapes

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Feb 5 by Murph75

Two replies. Getting brave now.

You can count to two. That's beyond what I had supposed.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:51 - Feb 5 with 2217 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:42 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We are away at Manchester City. Our goalkeeper is going to have saves to make. Remarkably his first save in the second half did not come until the 90th minute, and he failed to make it. It was not a difficult save. He lost us the match.

What comes first Dwight, the header or the save?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Feb 5 with 2207 viewsmorningstar

Sunday afternoon fight club! Can this become a regular feature for the site?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:53 - Feb 5 with 2189 viewsStarsky

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Feb 5 by Murph75

He is a pr!ck. Just stating a fact.

He ain't a prick. I've known ECB on these forums fir 12 years now and he's the complete opposite of what you're slating him off for.
You've become a right keyboard warrior, ironically accusing others of bullying.
Have a feckin break FFS. You've changed so much this year. Not for the better.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:53 - Feb 5 with 2188 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Feb 5 by morningstar

Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully it will encourage a few on here to grow some balls
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Feb 5 with 2175 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:53 - Feb 5 by Starsky

He ain't a prick. I've known ECB on these forums fir 12 years now and he's the complete opposite of what you're slating him off for.
You've become a right keyboard warrior, ironically accusing others of bullying.
Have a feckin break FFS. You've changed so much this year. Not for the better.

Happy for you.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:57 - Feb 5 with 2129 viewsmonmouth

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Feb 5 by morningstar

It used to be a bit later than half past three to be fair. Laughing my arse off at who the two main protagonists are mind. Not easing the pain of the result but definitely helping.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024