Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 46153 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Feb 5 with 2414 viewsJohnw102

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Feb 5 by Trundle10

Not blaming him but should have held that

Proud of the team, unlucky. Keep playing like that and we don't have a problem.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Feb 5 with 2381 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

They will destroy a lot of teams at home. To come within 2 minutes of a draw is superb

No it is not. We get 0 points for coming within 2 minutes of a draw. That was not a superb result. The second half performance was very good, however the result was terrible. Fabianski should be training with the youth players until we can find him a new club in May.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Feb 5 with 2394 viewsItchySphincter

No way they should have had the free kick that gave them the attack. They were back pedalling and their player intentionally held up ours and went down. Linesman couldn't wait to give it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 2361 viewsmonmouth

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

They will destroy a lot of teams at home. To come within 2 minutes of a draw is superb

I know that's true, but it's not how I feel. No way. Not two years in a row. It's time we got the breaks up there, not them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 2359 viewsmax936

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Feb 5 by union_jack

At least the pundits are happy. Glad we could oblige!

I'm not sure it was a free kick that led to that goal. Would have to see it again.

Narsingh on Zabaleta? correct never a foul, good save by Fab maybe should have held on but it was a bit of a reaction save or I'm I being kind>

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 2330 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Anybody want to disagree with me today that Fabianski should be dropped?

I cannot wait to see what excuses people come up with to defend him this time.

The team were very good for the second half and deserved the draw, yet Fabianski throws it all away again. Why sign all these goalkeepers if we will not drop the worst goalkeeper in the league?

=Who's fault would it have been if Jesus had scored directly from the header?

You're blaming Fabianski, yet he did his job and saved the first shot and somehow it's his fault no f**ker was in sight to do their job.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 2318 viewsTrundle10

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Feb 5 by ItchySphincter

No way they should have had the free kick that gave them the attack. They were back pedalling and their player intentionally held up ours and went down. Linesman couldn't wait to give it.

True
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 2299 viewsjasonbromham

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The team were very good for the second half and deserved the draw, yet Fabianski throws it all away again. Why sign all these goalkeepers if we will not drop the worst goalkeeper in the league?

I agree but who do you put in his place? The main problem is the goalkeeper coach, all of the other keepers are exactly the same.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:29 - Feb 5 with 2256 viewsSmellyplumz

I don't understand why we didn't just play bythe corner flag for 4 minutes injury time

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Feb 5 with 2226 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Feb 5 by Trundle10

Not blaming him but should have held that

Yup - or decided to push it away, frustrating but shouldn't knock the confidence too much.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Feb 5 with 2188 viewssnork44

Shut up you boring troll, if it hadn't been for Fabianski we would have been looking at a worse defeat, but don't let your dislike of the Pole get in the way of everything.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Feb 5 with 2132 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Feb 5 by Jack_Kass

=Who's fault would it have been if Jesus had scored directly from the header?

You're blaming Fabianski, yet he did his job and saved the first shot and somehow it's his fault no f**ker was in sight to do their job.

But he didn't score the header. He didn't even get a lot of power on it. It was straight at Fabianski who dived the correct way. His lack of concentration and inability to hold on to what should be a comfortable save for a goalkeeper has cost us a point.

I'm amazed some are still defending him. This isn't his first mistake in a while. it is every other game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Feb 5 with 2127 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Feb 5 by max936

Narsingh on Zabaleta? correct never a foul, good save by Fab maybe should have held on but it was a bit of a reaction save or I'm I being kind>

It was a point blank header that could have gone anywhere.

Not Fab's fault regardless what some on here may think.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Feb 5 with 2089 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No it is not. We get 0 points for coming within 2 minutes of a draw. That was not a superb result. The second half performance was very good, however the result was terrible. Fabianski should be training with the youth players until we can find him a new club in May.

Do you ever post when we win didn't notice you on here after we beat Southampton.
And you have constantly belittled our win at Anfield.
A troll and a fecking poor one at that.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Feb 5 with 2079 viewsKingBony

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:29 - Feb 5 by Smellyplumz

I don't understand why we didn't just play bythe corner flag for 4 minutes injury time

Because Borja is thick as fcik..?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Feb 5 with 2048 viewsnierika

If we put in the 2nd half effort for both halves against Leicester we should smash them
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:35 - Feb 5 with 2021 viewsKennedy

https://u.nya.is/sjxpcg.mp4

Goal here (2-1)

Stop the cross and you stop the goal.

Just call me JFK

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:35 - Feb 5 with 2011 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Feb 5 by Murph75

The lads have battled well this afternoon and didn't deserve to lose that match. Yet dickheads like yourself can't wait to jump all over players. I'm pretty sure you wait there every week hoping someone makes a mistake so you can tap furiously away at your keyboard.

If anyone is "tough boy" its yourself. You are one of the biggest bullies on here. No doubt a big pussy in real life though.

This is what I typed:

How does Fabianski not hold on to that?

Not "Fabianski what a c*nt, he should be hung and dropped without pay for that." Or similar. He made a mistake. It happens. I defended him on DYSS' Fabianski thread a few weeks ago. Feel free to find any other posts of mine overtly slagging off players for making a mistake. Here's a tip - you won't. I didn't do it here either but you've overreacted in the extreme. Weird.

As for the rest, last weekend you were sending me friendly PMs, this weekend you've abused me twice for no apparent reason. This leads me to believe you have issues seeing as I've hardly engaged with you between then and now. Keep taking the tablets son. I don't threaten people with violence and I rarely call people "prick" or "pussy" on here either.

Now to save ruining the match thread, if you feel you have to continue calling me all sort, feel free to take it to PM.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:37 - Feb 5 with 1954 viewsItchySphincter

It was actually a good stop from Fab, great header down from Jesus. Find it hard to blame him.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Feb 5 with 1938 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But he didn't score the header. He didn't even get a lot of power on it. It was straight at Fabianski who dived the correct way. His lack of concentration and inability to hold on to what should be a comfortable save for a goalkeeper has cost us a point.

I'm amazed some are still defending him. This isn't his first mistake in a while. it is every other game.

Missing the point, spectacularly.

The real mistake that should be taking your energy was the free header in the 92nd minute

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Feb 5 with 1938 viewsJacque

All to familiar really.

Would love to have a captain that pulls them all in after the equaliser and DEMANDS that they continue to play they way they did for the last 20mins. We worked so hard for the goal.

Why oh why do we revert back to playing so deep and allowing the pressure? How would Man City react if they saw we weren't fazed and continue to press them??

On a positive note, good 2nd half performance and everything is looking a bit better than a few weeks ago. Uppa swans
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Feb 5 with 1936 viewsangryjack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Feb 5 by Jack_Kass

Yeah OK Fabianski should cover that, or if he can't push it away

but it doesn't help when another player has sandbags for feet and not ONLY watches his opposition wander in for a free header, but sets the table for him, while the goal is put on a plate.

correct naughton is a c£nt
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Feb 5 with 1917 viewsperchrockjack

Ive decided to back up clasie .

Take him on and you ll have me to contend with.

Tears for souvenirs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Feb 5 with 1914 viewsGeoffThom

Don't understand fab not comming to claim the ball âš½ in the six yard box rooted to the line again
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Feb 5 with 1903 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was a very well placed header. Not easy to get down on the spot like that - would've been easier for Fab if it was to either side of him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024