Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 45509 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:43 - Feb 5 with 2985 viewsSTID2017

Far better so far 2nd half

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:45 - Feb 5 with 2930 viewsskippyjack

We are starting to p*ssh them off a bit.. good stuff!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:46 - Feb 5 with 2895 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:45 - Feb 5 by skippyjack

We are starting to p*ssh them off a bit.. good stuff!

Injection of pace is needed now. Really get them on the back foot.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:47 - Feb 5 with 2862 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Answer your PM then

Well that was a weak pm..... i was expecting a threat of violence at least 😞

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:49 - Feb 5 with 2783 viewsepaul

At last we're giving them a gam, fair play to what PC must have said half time, just believe I guess

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:51 - Feb 5 with 2712 viewsSTID2017

Narsingh due on when it stops next

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Feb 5 with 2683 viewsKulusBeatFactory

great support from the travelling faithful - pity some of them arent on this thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Feb 5 with 2637 viewspencoedjack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:49 - Feb 5 by epaul

At last we're giving them a gam, fair play to what PC must have said half time, just believe I guess

Indeed
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:54 - Feb 5 with 2578 viewsmonmouth

So much better for confidence so far this half. That's bloody important.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Feb 5 with 2417 viewsE20Jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:54 - Feb 5 by monmouth

So much better for confidence so far this half. That's bloody important.

Dread to think what the score would be under Bradley.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:58 - Feb 5 with 2377 viewsGroo

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

Dread to think what the score would be under Bradley.

The nil bit would be the same, heaven only knows what against would be by now

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:59 - Feb 5 with 2314 viewsPegojack

Come on, boys, let's nick a point.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Feb 5 with 2298 viewsskippyjack

How many times has Mawson saved old Fede nutmeg.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:02 - Feb 5 with 2212 views34dfgdf54

Ahhg Siggy! Needed a bit of quality and it deserted him.

Very happy with our second half so far.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:03 - Feb 5 with 2167 viewslonglostjack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:58 - Feb 5 by Groo

I can see the resident Salford troll, fingers poised over the keyboard, desperate for Man City to score to back up his earlier claim.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:04 - Feb 5 with 2115 viewssnork44

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:58 - Feb 5 by Groo

With that clown in charge we would be looking at least six goals put past Fabianski !!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:05 - Feb 5 with 2082 viewsKulusBeatFactory

PC impact has been immense - everybody playing so much better - nullified Man city and taken the game to them this half
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:06 - Feb 5 with 2053 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Feb 5 by skippyjack

How many times has Mawson saved old Fede nutmeg.

Yes Mawson has been our best player great performance

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:08 - Feb 5 with 1979 viewsKulusBeatFactory

yessssss
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Feb 5 with 1944 viewsMurph75

F**k knows what happened to Jack Cork. He's playing like Didier Deschamps
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Feb 5 with 1925 viewsswan65split

come on lads
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Feb 5 with 1891 viewsTheResurrection

Outstanding second half including Naughton.

Siggy best player ever.

Yessss!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Feb 5 with 1880 viewsmorningstar

Fvck off is it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Feb 5 with 1879 viewsE20Jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

If we can keep it to 1-0 until around the 65th, Get Narsingh on and go for it. Probably the worst we can do is 3-0 then. GD very important coming into the latter stages of the season. We were 14/1 to win for a reason.

Game plan worked well. Shame a minority on here couldn't see it. Just hope we can defend for the last 10 mins.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Feb 5 with 1863 viewsunion_jack

10 mins of hell coming up!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024