Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 46155 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:10 - Feb 5 with 3692 viewsexiledclaseboy

Deserved that. Now let's hold on to it. Come on.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:10 - Feb 5 with 3659 viewspencoedjack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

2 mentions for Naughton none for Siggy''s

I'll mention him if you like

Wonderful 1st touch and goal from open play
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:11 - Feb 5 with 3659 viewsGroo

Go for second please don't try to park the bus

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:11 - Feb 5 with 3621 viewssnork44

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:05 - Feb 5 by KulusBeatFactory

PC impact has been immense - everybody playing so much better - nullified Man city and taken the game to them this half

As I said before how the hell did Bradley get the job when we interviewed Clement at the same time. Clement is light years ahead of Bradley in every respect.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:11 - Feb 5 with 3589 viewsSTID2017

Yes!! For all those who wanted Gylfi to be rested
Just take a look at yourselves

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:12 - Feb 5 with 3544 viewsmonmouth

I can't watch now. I'm a pussy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:12 - Feb 5 with 3522 viewsPegojack

Come on, boys, HANG ON
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:13 - Feb 5 with 3504 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:12 - Feb 5 by monmouth

I can't watch now. I'm a pussy.

I'm thinking the same. May just switch over to the rugby.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Feb 5 with 3420 viewsepaul

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:13 - Feb 5 by Murph75

I'm thinking the same. May just switch over to the rugby.

Be brave!!!crapping it too!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Feb 5 with 3331 viewsTownhill_Hilton

C'mon boys
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Feb 5 with 3320 viewslonglostjack

Good ref is Mr Dean

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Feb 5 with 3309 viewsswanjackal

Blow up !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Feb 5 with 3282 viewsswan65split

I still hate football!
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Feb 5 with 3154 viewsLeonWasGod

Baston showing Llorente how it should be done. Not!
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Feb 5 with 3137 viewslonglostjack

4 mins ???????

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Feb 5 with 3101 viewsLeonWasGod

F*ck
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 with 3070 viewsswan65split

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Feb 5 by swan65split

I still hate football!

Told you I hate football
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 with 3056 viewsdailew

Jesus firkin christ.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 with 3035 viewsexiledclaseboy

How does Fabianski not hold on to that?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 with 2993 viewswestside

naughton shocking
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 with 2996 viewsE20Jack

Excellent battling performance, so so unlucky. Huge positives from this.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 with 2979 viewsSmellyplumz

Love to know where the ref got 4 minutes from ffs

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 with 2979 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

How does Fabianski not hold on to that?

F**k off you pr!ck
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Feb 5 with 2930 viewsKingBony

Well tracked naughton you fckin waste of oxygen

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Feb 5 with 2922 viewsswan65split

Naughton dreaming again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024