Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 45438 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:24 - Feb 5 with 2343 viewsmonmouth

Christ I'll settle for that score after that. Anything can happen at 1-0. Let's hope they go off the boil and we start remembering that we are meant to actually try and give them a game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:25 - Feb 5 with 2323 viewsE20Jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:23 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

City are coming into form and have started to blow teams away. We are nervous and poor in possession but that's purely from fear.

We've not played our way into the game but overall we've defended OK and limited them to mostly half chances.

I don't know what some of you expected up here today. West Ham fans were in awe of them in mid week and now City are at home with it all to prove.

We need to show a bit more courage and belief on the ball or stay in this game as long as we possibly can, Boro showed last night that you can get chances at the end if you're still in it.

We can do better than this.

spot on IMO

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:25 - Feb 5 with 2307 viewsItchySphincter

We won't face a tougher first half of football like this again this season. We're working so hard to stop them coming forward and when we get the ball they're hunting in packs and we're blowing. Truth is we've done exceptionally well not to go in at half time four or five down.

Funny thing is that when we've shown a flicker of intent Man City shit their pants. Keep it tight and avoid a landslide in the first 15 of the second half and we might nick something.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:25 - Feb 5 with 2306 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:20 - Feb 5 by Borojack

Yes it's stiĺl only 1.0 and we still have a chance.

Completely agree. Another positive is that this team would have crumbled a few weeks back.

I'd like to see us with pace on the flanks. Stretch them on the break. The city back four has plenty of mistakes in them.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Feb 5 with 2251 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:24 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

But I have Mr Boring. When it's due.

Palace and Liverpool away.

Must have missed that you come across as a whining cant to me.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Feb 5 with 2243 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:17 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Who's my local team then, mug?

Your the mug Chrissy boy ... always have been 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Feb 5 with 2239 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:19 - Feb 5 by Groo

My guess has always been Cardiff

You think we'd have him????

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Feb 5 with 2224 viewsswan65split

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:15 - Feb 5 by Landore_Jack

A walk in the park for Man City. No pressure when in possession. Very disappointing.

What do you expect it ? go toe to toe with them? would be like Mohamed Ali fighting the little one of the Krankies FFs.
Goal difference may play a part for us in May.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:30 - Feb 5 with 2134 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Feb 5 by Swanjaxs

Your the mug Chrissy boy ... always have been 😂

Who are you then Boy??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:32 - Feb 5 with 2074 viewsJaySun

Totally agree. MC is in good form, but the Swans can do it if they keep their shape.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Feb 5 with 3645 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:30 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Who are you then Boy??

Jacko is me boy 😊 gonna threaten to fill me in boi?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Feb 5 with 3639 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd throw on Narsingh soon. Routledge and Naughton was a disaster waiting to happen every time.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Feb 5 with 3637 viewsairedale

For me, what I dislike,is when you're playing a good team and under pressure, clearing the ball from you area by kicking it out just starts the whole process off again.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Feb 5 with 3636 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Feb 5 by Borojack

Must have missed that you come across as a whining cant to me.

Boring cant, whining cant... Whatever...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:34 - Feb 5 with 3632 viewslonglostjack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:25 - Feb 5 by Murph75

Completely agree. Another positive is that this team would have crumbled a few weeks back.

I'd like to see us with pace on the flanks. Stretch them on the break. The city back four has plenty of mistakes in them.

Need to get closer to Llorente when he's holding up the ball too.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:37 - Feb 5 with 3539 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Feb 5 by Swanjaxs

Jacko is me boy 😊 gonna threaten to fill me in boi?

Is that what you're after mate?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:38 - Feb 5 with 3520 viewsswanjackal

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Immanuel Kant?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:38 - Feb 5 with 3501 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Yes support the team or moan like fukc whatever

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:38 - Feb 5 with 3501 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:37 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Is that what you're after mate?

Maybe 😂

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Feb 5 with 3432 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:38 - Feb 5 by Swanjaxs

Maybe 😂

Answer your PM then

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Feb 5 with 3427 viewsexiledclaseboy

Does Jack Cork ever move in a forward motion?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:41 - Feb 5 with 3371 viewsJackanapes

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

Does Jack Cork ever move in a forward motion?

Yes. When the wind blows from behind .

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:41 - Feb 5 with 3369 viewsKulusBeatFactory

2nd half so much more positive
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:42 - Feb 5 with 3328 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Answer your PM then

Shut up you minge
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 14:44]

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:43 - Feb 5 with 3276 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:42 - Feb 5 by Swanjaxs

Shut up you minge
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 14:44]

Pussy x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024