Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 44323 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:24 - Feb 5 with 2383 viewsmonmouth

I've got my fingers crossed, but no matter how much my gut tries to resist, my head reckons Mancs will score 5. That's no real reflection on us, more on the guns they have. I don't think West Ham are a bad side now, and they were contemptuously cast aside at their own gaff. Praying that inconsistency sets in, and that we don't bloody well concede early, or it could be a long day.

We have kept close on three of the five times up there and should really have got a point each time I suppose, so hope springs eternal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:27 - Feb 5 with 2379 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:02 - Feb 5 by nantywatcher

I do not understand all these positive predictions on here from people who were telling us 2/3 weeks ago that every player in our squad from Fab to Soggy was shit. Very confusing.

Based on the evidence between September and December, only those who are blind would have said we weren't playing like shit. Difference now is we have a few new players and a manager/coaching team who know what they're doing.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:44 - Feb 5 with 2331 viewsswan65split

ATM it looks like a "pointless" journey, but deep down I am thinking we have not won at Citeh since early 1950 ish, .............so hoping it comes to an end today, it has to at some point, law of averages, lol
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:05 - Feb 5 with 2259 viewsSTID2017

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:02 - Feb 5 by nantywatcher

I do not understand all these positive predictions on here from people who were telling us 2/3 weeks ago that every player in our squad from Fab to Soggy was shit. Very confusing.

Well don't count me in with the likes of DYSS & The Rec thank you.
Whilst there were things I'd like to have seen us improve, I wasn't one of those down on Fab, Gylfi, Mawson, etc.
Cork .... now don't get me started !!!!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:30 - Feb 5 with 2137 viewsdailew

Unchanged.

Kingsley instead of Rangel on the bench?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:31]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:31 - Feb 5 with 2123 viewslifelong

Unchanged starting eleven.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:34 - Feb 5 with 2068 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:30 - Feb 5 by dailew

Unchanged.

Kingsley instead of Rangel on the bench?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:31]

And Leon rather than Ki.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:42 - Feb 5 with 1985 viewsAl_Bundy

We need to get to 30 mins without conceding today. This will give us confidence and the keep the home crowd quiet. I fear an early goal will really set up us up for a big beating.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:44 - Feb 5 with 1950 viewsMorganator100

I'm a realist and can't see us getting anything today. If offered a point right now I'd take it.

Our season won't be decided by todays result.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:48 - Feb 5 with 1924 viewsairedale

Is Ki injured again I wonder?
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:55 - Feb 5 with 1881 viewsKennedy

That top 4 will take some stopping. It's cost over £160m and all under 25.

Hopefully we get keep it tight for the first half.

Just call me JFK

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:58 - Feb 5 with 1857 viewskarnataka

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:34 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

And Leon rather than Ki.

Leon ideal if we're trying to hang onto something for the last 15 (he said hopefully)
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:11 - Feb 5 with 1784 viewsairedale

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:58 - Feb 5 by karnataka

Leon ideal if we're trying to hang onto something for the last 15 (he said hopefully)

Leon when he was playing regularly and younger, definitely. Not so sure now though.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:12 - Feb 5 with 1778 viewsunion_jack

Pity this game wasn't 20 years ago. I'd be looking forward to seeing Gabriel Jesus ending up in the stands with impunity!

Won't be able to get near him today probably.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:14 - Feb 5 with 1758 viewskarnataka

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:11 - Feb 5 by airedale

Leon when he was playing regularly and younger, definitely. Not so sure now though.

Leon when he was younger would be starting but he's still got a good last 15 minutes in him, it would be his head we would need, not his legs.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:17 - Feb 5 with 1725 viewsswanjackal

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:12 - Feb 5 by union_jack

Pity this game wasn't 20 years ago. I'd be looking forward to seeing Gabriel Jesus ending up in the stands with impunity!

Won't be able to get near him today probably.

With a name like that, you can tell he is good on the "wing" and handles "crosses" well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:18 - Feb 5 with 1722 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

City only playing with one centre half .

Cocky bast ards .

Slight hope .

3-3 😄

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:23 - Feb 5 with 1679 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:17 - Feb 5 by swanjackal

With a name like that, you can tell he is good on the "wing" and handles "crosses" well.

It'll be a wing and a prayer for us probably.

Seriously though, I think we will raise our game. If it's not enough then so be it.

Not one you'd expect to pick points up in but that's no reason to give in and I'm sure we won't.

AS AN ASIDE, PLEASE DONT POST THE RUGBY SCORE IN THIS THREAD AS IVE GOT IT TAPED. IM SURE IM NOT ALONE. THANKS.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:25 - Feb 5 with 1654 viewsSwansea93

Is Montero injured?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:28 - Feb 5 with 1627 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:25 - Feb 5 by Swansea93

Is Montero injured?

Does the pope wear a funny hat.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:28 - Feb 5 with 1625 viewsJack_Meoff

Any decent links chaps? TIA

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:28 - Feb 5 with 1622 viewsmax936

Mike fuking Dean reffing, fukit I'm gonna watch the rugby we got no chance with him reffing,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:33 - Feb 5 with 1566 viewspencoedjack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:28 - Feb 5 by max936

Mike fuking Dean reffing, fukit I'm gonna watch the rugby we got no chance with him reffing,

We got no chance with Kyle Naughton playing
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:33 - Feb 5 with 1565 viewsunion_jack

Naughton losing possession easily.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Feb 5 with 1550 viewsTheResurrection

2 mentions for Naughton none for Siggy''s

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024