Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" 17:37 - Feb 10 with 4351 viewsSTID2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38933817
Should have happened in 1989

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 19:04 - Feb 11 with 803 viewsperchrockjack

Easier for others?

Fukem

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 19:04 - Feb 11 with 800 viewsLoyal

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 18:52 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Ok then, we ll carry on

You ve posted highly offensive shyte.

There was plenty of bleeding for terry Coles and quite right.

Nobody accused swans fans of bleating

Felixstowe...end of the world son

You have no feckn idea but your post proves your guilt ...your joy of seeing 96 scousers killed.

Why bring up heysel..? Only one reason and you fool nobody.

Completely difficult circs.

Only the warped make that comparison.

feel free to take this to pm.

You would only Post what you have on here and not a word would be uttered from your lips when confronted with someone involved in Hillsboro.

You re filth

I'm in the globe tomorrow you imbecile, then the railway.
I'll utter what I want.
To actually turn my very well structured post in to a personal threat towards me is infantile. ( mind you, there's a thought ) Read it properly you thick tax payers burden and if your not still understanding, get someone with a heart or at least with an ounce of sense to explain it to you.
It's only offensive PC fckwit because you are too thick to understand it.
Now fckoff with your threats and learn about dialogue.
Other than that take it off here and grow a pair.
At no point did I make this personal, that's what you did, so leave it alone you bored old man or do something about your educational standard.
Your a waste of a pension and most certainly a stain on the proper coppers who have served and haven't turned in to bitter pricks with no lives.
Have a lovely evening retard, and don't forget to buy a mirror, and have a bloody good look in it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 19:07 - Feb 11 with 795 viewsDarran

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 19:04 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Easier for others?

Fukem

My question?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 19:38 - Feb 11 with 776 viewsFireboy

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:59 - Feb 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

None mate , none at all .

Haven't bought a national paper for I'd guess 5-6 years maybe longer .

I havent bought a national tabloid for over 20 years

They are all sh!te
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 19:39 - Feb 11 with 771 viewsFireboy

Loyal

Can I ask whether your gripe is with the people of Liverpool or Liverpool fc?
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 20:02 - Feb 11 with 752 viewsperchrockjack

Answer the question loyal

Are you that spineless

You insult the dead of a city ,yet you and your pitiful acolytes simply cannot front up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag on 20:19 - Feb 11 with 733 viewsGowerjack

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:46 - Feb 11 by Highjack

They should have banned it the day after the article was published. There's absolutely no sense or reason behind banning it now.

Is the sensible reply.

I really like Perchie but lord he must have been on the Happy Shopper Chablis this evening....
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 20:25]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 21:04 - Feb 11 with 706 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:40 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

A bleating city?

What a profoundly cocksucking statement fuelled by ignorance

Liverpool is anything but bleating but does suffer the turds that love to rubbish the city for warped reasons.

Swansea people ,Swansea city FC, would act the same in the same circumstances although fans would squabble on the way.

I'm grateful to Liverpool FC for not foreclosing my club when we ,as a club, were pariahs of the game. We had a bent ,fetid council that wanted the swans to fold. Evening post supine in all this

The most narrow minded of all people are those whom I've known in Swansea . It's why thousands left ,still do .

A once fine town, now a haven of cretins fully forty years behind the times.

Let's be honest , many were quietly chortling over hillsborough .

96 fans were slaughtered , a national newspaper popular in Swansea perverted the truth

Whining, bleating, moaning, thieving etc. It never goes away

When my father joins my mother in dust, I d never set foot in Swansea if at all possible

Truly ashamed

Let's be honest, you wouldn't be missed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 672 viewsrock1n

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 17:10 - Feb 11 by felixstowe_jack

It is funny how Liverpool never campaign for justice for all the Italian fans killed at the Hysel stadium which led to all English clubs getting banned from Europe for many years.

Which contributed to fencing, the attitudes towards fans, the police tactics.

No sorry, must behave.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:06 - Feb 11 with 664 viewsJack_Meoff

Every time someone hands over money, without coercion or threat of menaces, to consciously purchase a copy of The Sun - a little bit of our collective consciousness is diminished forever.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:12 - Feb 11 with 660 viewsDarran

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:06 - Feb 11 by Jack_Meoff

Every time someone hands over money, without coercion or threat of menaces, to consciously purchase a copy of The Sun - a little bit of our collective consciousness is diminished forever.

Being serious though why don't Liverpool tell Murdoch to stick the Sky money up his arse?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:19 - Feb 11 with 654 viewsrock1n

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:12 - Feb 11 by Darran

Being serious though why don't Liverpool tell Murdoch to stick the Sky money up his arse?

It's a very fair point.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:30 - Feb 11 with 636 viewsJack_Meoff

Having your cake and eating it does indeed come to mind

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:38 - Feb 11 with 627 viewsFireboy

Well I'm sure they would survive without it

Andoes I know what I would do if was the boss of LFC

Fvcking ram it

We survived without it before you came
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:44 - Feb 11 with 616 viewsJack_Kass

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:38 - Feb 11 by Fireboy

Well I'm sure they would survive without it

Andoes I know what I would do if was the boss of LFC

Fvcking ram it

We survived without it before you came

Are you mad most of their players are on over 100k a week, they survived before because they only paid Ian Rush ten bob a fornight.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 23:02 - Feb 11 with 593 viewsFireboy

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:44 - Feb 11 by Jack_Kass

Are you mad most of their players are on over 100k a week, they survived before because they only paid Ian Rush ten bob a fornight.

Do you know how much their name makes from their total global market never mind sky?

I'm certain it w@nks over it

Don't forget alot of their players make money from advertising so I'm certain they would manage without the money from sky
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 06:41 - Feb 12 with 539 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 23:02 - Feb 11 by Fireboy

Do you know how much their name makes from their total global market never mind sky?

I'm certain it w@nks over it

Don't forget alot of their players make money from advertising so I'm certain they would manage without the money from sky

A £100m dent in their finances would put them back into mid table. It's never going to happen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 06:59 - Feb 12 with 532 viewsjack247

To be fair, I don't know many people from Liverpool, but one of the families I do know, have always refused to pay for Sky. They don't have season tickets and Liverpool are obviously one of the most televised clubs. No idea if this is common up there or not.

I know that's individuals not the club, but still kind of relevant
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 09:22 - Feb 12 with 488 viewsblueytheblue

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/klopp-explains-decis

Maybe it's got nothing to do with Hillsborough at all based upon the incident in August.

Which would be even worse - at least citing Hillsborough would have a bit of validity albeit decades late. The August incident smacks of Klopp wanting to censor the press.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 09:36 - Feb 12 with 469 viewsFireboy

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 09:22 - Feb 12 by blueytheblue

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/klopp-explains-decis

Maybe it's got nothing to do with Hillsborough at all based upon the incident in August.

Which would be even worse - at least citing Hillsborough would have a bit of validity albeit decades late. The August incident smacks of Klopp wanting to censor the press.

Or he has morals

He does have a point though

The s#n went and does go to far when printing personal info about people

And most rags do it as well

That's why I haven't bought a tabloid for over 20 years and never will
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024