Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" 17:37 - Feb 10 with 4350 viewsSTID2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38933817
Should have happened in 1989

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 10:23 - Feb 11 with 1389 viewsDafyddHuw

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 23:40 - Feb 10 by Loyal

If Liverpool FC really want to be considered a serious community club reflecting all that they state they represent. Their compassion, feeling, belief and forgiveness then they should stop their hate, stop their repetitive mundane vitriol and start realising that times change, people change, lives change and forgiveness is the real end game

This is clearly a club that cannot embrace anything other than repetitive hatred which in turn fails to embrace the real victims - the people whose lives were tegaidally destroyed that day. Their constant ramblings and hatred constantly reinforces the bereavement of those families, does nothing to help them and forces them further in to their circle of misery.

The biggest problem is their constant desire to blame, get even and destroy people without any thought for the families of those they attack and without any compassion or feeling to the further destruction they achieve through their constant hatred. This is an infectious hate, a disgusting wheel of self that constantly deflects from any sort of healing they should be offering these families. ( from both sides and these are the sides they as a club have made and continued to feed and use to their own ends )

For me, and for others I know they are disgusted in much that Liverpool FC has become. Sanctioning racism and allowing a tortured old man who knows nothing of life or meaning to represent them on national TV ( Daglish )! And this announcement years and years later disgusts me, they have no heart and no soul just the desire to hate and for that reason alone they are the real enemy. A bleating city that purports to have a beating heart, a heart that survives on hatred, division and never once has ever muttered a single word of forgiveness or compassion to end the grief to support the bereaved or help the affected.

Some people and communities thrive on hatred, and Liverpool FC for me is just that. They can't move on because they won't move on, it doesn't suit them, never has and never will. Hillsbourough has given them all the excuses these elements need to promote hatred, division and personal agenda.

They disgust me.
Seriously, I hope they always walk alone.

So I assume that you've forgiven HJ and the rest of the sellouts?

Because "forgiveness is the real end game".

That's very laudable nof you. You're a bigger man than me.
But what do I know? I'm just a mean-spirited Jack who can't wait to see the "by the fans, for the fans" get their day in court.
While you walk on water.
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag on 10:54 - Feb 11 with 1363 viewsLoyal

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 10:23 - Feb 11 by DafyddHuw

So I assume that you've forgiven HJ and the rest of the sellouts?

Because "forgiveness is the real end game".

That's very laudable nof you. You're a bigger man than me.
But what do I know? I'm just a mean-spirited Jack who can't wait to see the "by the fans, for the fans" get their day in court.
While you walk on water.

You've managed to turn my post in to something about you.
I suggest you deal with that personal issue first and then the wider world.
Comparing these miserable fckrs running Swansea for personal gain against the lives lost and families lifelong hurt as a result of Hillsborough is pretty poor form.
Have a lovely day 👍
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 11:00]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 11:08 - Feb 11 with 1343 viewsDewi1jack

Fair play for your post Loyal.
You're reasonably right about the Mickeys and Hillsboro- a real tragedy, like Bradford that was avoidable.
Every person who helped the senior Police officers cover up their part in Hillsboro, should be prosecuted (perverting the course of justice maybe???)
Every member of the constabulary who lied in evidence should be done with Perverting the course of justice and Misconduct in a public office, with Gaol sentences and loss of pension for all.

But all that hatred is not letting the people who so tragically lost family and friends get on with their lives, as they are getting a constant public reminder.

Plus those with an agenda trying to keep the matter so public seem to have wiped Heysel from the history books.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 11:09 - Feb 11 with 1343 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Liverpool FC really want to be considered a serious community club reflecting all that they state they represent. Their compassion, feeling, belief and forgiveness then they should stop their hate, stop their repetitive mundane vitriol and start realising that times change, people change, lives change and forgiveness is the real end game

This is clearly a club that cannot embrace anything other than repetitive hatred which in turn fails to embrace the real victims - the people whose lives were tegaidally destroyed that day. Their constant ramblings and hatred constantly reinforces the bereavement of those families, does nothing to help them and forces them further in to their circle of misery.

The biggest problem is their constant desire to blame, get even and destroy people without any thought for the families of those they attack and without any compassion or feeling to the further destruction they achieve through their constant hatred. This is an infectious hate, a disgusting wheel of self that constantly deflects from any sort of healing they should be offering these families. ( from both sides and these are the sides they as a club have made and continued to feed and use to their own ends )

For me, and for others I know they are disgusted in much that Liverpool FC has become. Sanctioning racism and allowing a tortured old man who knows nothing of life or meaning to represent them on national TV ( Daglish )! And this announcement years and years later disgusts me, they have no heart and no soul just the desire to hate and for that reason alone they are the real enemy. A bleating city that purports to have a beating heart, a heart that survives on hatred, division and never once has ever muttered a single word of forgiveness or compassion to end the grief to support the bereaved or help the affected.

Some people and communities thrive on hatred, and Liverpool FC for me is just that. They can't move on because they won't move on, it doesn't suit them, never has and never will. Hillsbourough has given them all the excuses these elements need to promote hatred, division and personal agenda.

They disgust me.

Wow. Talk about "thriving on hatred".

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 13:47 - Feb 11 with 1281 viewsLoyal

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 11:09 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Wow. Talk about "thriving on hatred".

Truth often hurts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:08 - Feb 11 with 1245 viewsexiledclaseboy

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 13:47 - Feb 11 by Loyal

Truth often hurts.

Doesn't it just.

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:09 - Feb 11 with 1244 viewsrock1n

They disgust me.

I agree with much of this.

Forgiveness and moving on are so important, they still act like it's 1990 it's quite bizarre. They seem to cling to misery and a sense of victim hood, I just don't understand it.

I despise the Sun newspaper, but ban it? What is this N.Korea?

As you say times have moved on, society has changed a great deal, the only reason we don't have safe standing at football now is because of the more hardline elements in the Liverpool fanbase for instance who will not listen to reason only emotion.

It's become a religion, I don't know what more they want.

It was an absolute tragedy and there were many outrages but at some stage you have to move on.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:11 - Feb 11 with 1241 viewsLoyal

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:08 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Doesn't it just.

It's sad that any person gaining any form of newsworthy mention on the back of this incident so long ago is allowed to function. And anyone supporting the continued wheel of bereavement and unearthing of reminders causing total misery needs a while in front of the mirror.

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:40 - Feb 11 with 1209 viewsperchrockjack

A bleating city?

What a profoundly cocksucking statement fuelled by ignorance

Liverpool is anything but bleating but does suffer the turds that love to rubbish the city for warped reasons.

Swansea people ,Swansea city FC, would act the same in the same circumstances although fans would squabble on the way.

I'm grateful to Liverpool FC for not foreclosing my club when we ,as a club, were pariahs of the game. We had a bent ,fetid council that wanted the swans to fold. Evening post supine in all this

The most narrow minded of all people are those whom I've known in Swansea . It's why thousands left ,still do .

A once fine town, now a haven of cretins fully forty years behind the times.

Let's be honest , many were quietly chortling over hillsborough .

96 fans were slaughtered , a national newspaper popular in Swansea perverted the truth

Whining, bleating, moaning, thieving etc. It never goes away

When my father joins my mother in dust, I d never set foot in Swansea if at all possible

Truly ashamed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:46 - Feb 11 with 1196 viewsHighjack

They should have banned it the day after the article was published. There's absolutely no sense or reason behind banning it now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:52 - Feb 11 with 1186 viewsFlashberryjack

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 22:23 - Feb 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Question - do you buy , support the sun .?

Answer - no

Answer - yes , your a c@nt ,& I might add , of the highest order .

There must be an awful lot of c*nts about then.......what paper do you read Tommy ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:56 - Feb 11 with 1176 viewsperchrockjack

Fair point highjack

On Wirral ice never seen it on public display to any great extent.

Sadly, loyal has made the most openly offensive post I've seen in a long time and it's really got me going mainly as I knew people who lost their lives there and had constable under my command in Liverpool, try saving two fans on the pitch.

They both died

This Tragedy ,if involving swans , would be even more evocative. Jeez, terry Coles, bless him , lost his life due to SYP, Liverpool lost 96 . Ninety fookn six ,YET Loyal sees only an opportunity to vent his hatred against Liverpool. He s not alone. We ve got a moderator who feels the same

Let's have no more hypocrisy ,eh ...no more faux sympathy or mock respect for the dead.

They were Scousers, scoucers and tough on the bin dippers, hub cap robbers.

My skin crawls ..

Might be idea to remove this thread.

It ll get nasty.. I'll see to that

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:59 - Feb 11 with 1172 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:52 - Feb 11 by Flashberryjack

There must be an awful lot of c*nts about then.......what paper do you read Tommy ?

None mate , none at all .

Haven't bought a national paper for I'd guess 5-6 years maybe longer .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 15:00 - Feb 11 with 1163 viewsDarran

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:56 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Fair point highjack

Sadly, loyal has made the most openly offensive post I've seen in a long time and it's really got me going mainly as I knew people who lost their lives there and had constable under my command in Liverpool, try saving two fans on the pitch.

They both died

This Tragedy ,if involving swans , would be even more evocative. Jeez, terry Coles, bless him , lost his life due to SYP, Liverpool lost 96 . Ninety fookn six ,YET Loyal sees only an opportunity to vent his hatred against Liverpool. He s not alone. We ve got a moderator who feels the same

Let's have no more hypocrisy ,eh ...no more faux sympathy or mock respect for the dead.

My skin crawls ..

Serious question Richard.

Why have they banned it now it seems a bit strange?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 15:01 - Feb 11 with 1159 viewsDarran

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:59 - Feb 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

None mate , none at all .

Haven't bought a national paper for I'd guess 5-6 years maybe longer .

Read he said.

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 15:09 - Feb 11 with 1178 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 15:01 - Feb 11 by Darran

Read he said.

I just pick off tweets on twitter .

I follow the Independant on there that's about it but rarely click on their story's ,

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 16:50 - Feb 11 with 1139 viewswaynekerr55

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 15:09 - Feb 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

I just pick off tweets on twitter .

I follow the Independant on there that's about it but rarely click on their story's ,

Their story is what?

[Grin]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 17:10 - Feb 11 with 1133 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is funny how Liverpool never campaign for justice for all the Italian fans killed at the Hysel stadium which led to all English clubs getting banned from Europe for many years.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 17:40 - Feb 11 with 1116 viewsLoyal

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:40 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

A bleating city?

What a profoundly cocksucking statement fuelled by ignorance

Liverpool is anything but bleating but does suffer the turds that love to rubbish the city for warped reasons.

Swansea people ,Swansea city FC, would act the same in the same circumstances although fans would squabble on the way.

I'm grateful to Liverpool FC for not foreclosing my club when we ,as a club, were pariahs of the game. We had a bent ,fetid council that wanted the swans to fold. Evening post supine in all this

The most narrow minded of all people are those whom I've known in Swansea . It's why thousands left ,still do .

A once fine town, now a haven of cretins fully forty years behind the times.

Let's be honest , many were quietly chortling over hillsborough .

96 fans were slaughtered , a national newspaper popular in Swansea perverted the truth

Whining, bleating, moaning, thieving etc. It never goes away

When my father joins my mother in dust, I d never set foot in Swansea if at all possible

Truly ashamed

Debate could be so more welcoming with opposite points made without nihilistic abuse. Your response lost any credibility by the seventh word.
Pointless,

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 17:56 - Feb 11 with 1106 viewsLoyal

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 14:56 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Fair point highjack

They both died

My skin crawls ..

You haven't got the comprehension or intelligence to understand it, let alone comment on it. If you did you wouldn't react in the way you did.
Your reaction sums that up perfectly. Especially your ignorant ranting, verbal abuse and threats.
Remove the thread ?
Idiotic, grow up.

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag on 18:47 - Feb 11 with 1089 viewsFuzzyDunlop

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 17:10 - Feb 11 by felixstowe_jack

It is funny how Liverpool never campaign for justice for all the Italian fans killed at the Hysel stadium which led to all English clubs getting banned from Europe for many years.

Off the top of my head, 14 fans and a few Belgian officials were found guilty of various crimes related to Heysel. While the sentences were lenient (to me, but I don't understand Belgian law), there was justice for Heysel. There wasn't anything similar for Hillsborough and the lies spread by the Sun led to the 96, and the city as a whole, being unfairly slandered.

Also worth pointing out that Juventus fans didn't react very well to Liverpool asking for forgiveness when they played each other in 2005, which shows what an emotive issue it is, both for Heysel and Hillsborough.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 18:49]
Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 18:52 - Feb 11 with 1080 viewsperchrockjack

Ok then, we ll carry on

You ve posted highly offensive shyte.

There was plenty of bleeding for terry Coles and quite right.

Nobody accused swans fans of bleating

Felixstowe...end of the world son

You have no feckn idea but your post proves your guilt ...your joy of seeing 96 scousers killed.

Why bring up heysel..? Only one reason and you fool nobody.

Completely difficult circs.

Only the warped make that comparison.

feel free to take this to pm.

You would only Post what you have on here and not a word would be uttered from your lips when confronted with someone involved in Hillsboro.

You re filth

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 18:55 - Feb 11 with 1075 viewsDarran

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 18:52 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Ok then, we ll carry on

You ve posted highly offensive shyte.

There was plenty of bleeding for terry Coles and quite right.

Nobody accused swans fans of bleating

Felixstowe...end of the world son

You have no feckn idea but your post proves your guilt ...your joy of seeing 96 scousers killed.

Why bring up heysel..? Only one reason and you fool nobody.

Completely difficult circs.

Only the warped make that comparison.

feel free to take this to pm.

You would only Post what you have on here and not a word would be uttered from your lips when confronted with someone involved in Hillsboro.

You re filth

Why don't you use the quote button?

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 18:58 - Feb 11 with 1068 viewsperchrockjack

Why should i

If I followed the etiquette on here I d be as warped as loyal and his perverted filth

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 19:00 - Feb 11 with 1066 viewsDarran

Liverpool Ban that Disgraceful Rag "The Sun" on 18:58 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Why should i

If I followed the etiquette on here I d be as warped as loyal and his perverted filth

Well it would make it easier for others to know who you're replying to.
Just saying.

And you didn't answer my question.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024