Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Relegation Race 14:15 - Feb 13 with 2655 viewsairedale

Not a bad article here from the Mail. But what's your forecast?

Sunderland, Palace and Leicester for me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4219724/The-ultimate-Premier-L
The Relegation Race on 15:06 - Feb 13 with 2523 viewsLoyal

The relegation prediction changes weekly based on that weekends set of results.
Very sweeping judgements made every Monday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Relegation Race on 17:04 - Feb 13 with 2299 viewsGlyn1

If, and it's a big if, we got the same results against the remaining clubs as we did last season, then we'd get another 10 points to take us to 34 points PLUS three matches against the promoted sides who of course we didn't play last season (Home to Burnley and Middlesbrough; Away to Hull). In other words, it's still too close to call, but we would certainly have been doomed but for the shake-up that Clement has provided.

My own predictions are still Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace and Sunderland.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Relegation Race on 17:17 - Feb 13 with 2226 viewsmonmouth

The Relegation Race on 17:04 - Feb 13 by Glyn1

If, and it's a big if, we got the same results against the remaining clubs as we did last season, then we'd get another 10 points to take us to 34 points PLUS three matches against the promoted sides who of course we didn't play last season (Home to Burnley and Middlesbrough; Away to Hull). In other words, it's still too close to call, but we would certainly have been doomed but for the shake-up that Clement has provided.

My own predictions are still Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace and Sunderland.

Boro's defence is the third or fourth stingiest in the league. That normally saves you. If Howe can't get Muff to defend, i think they might be the surprise package down there. Watch the buggers go and do ManCy over tonight now!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Relegation Race on 17:21 - Feb 13 with 2207 viewsHighjack

The Relegation Race on 17:17 - Feb 13 by monmouth

Boro's defence is the third or fourth stingiest in the league. That normally saves you. If Howe can't get Muff to defend, i think they might be the surprise package down there. Watch the buggers go and do ManCy over tonight now!

They can't score either. Except for when Brad Bobley takes a team there obviously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Relegation Race on 17:24 - Feb 13 with 2187 viewsGroo

At this point last season we were 16th with 27 points, the team in 19th had 23 points, on;y Villa was adrift with 16.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2015-2016/table/2016

Groo does what Groo does best

The Relegation Race on 17:24 - Feb 13 with 2182 viewsnantywatcher

Have not got a clue, but I reckon it will three out of the current bottom seven (or maybe eight) But don't hold me to that.
The Relegation Race on 17:30 - Feb 13 with 2142 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Now that Hull is showing signs of life, I've got Leicester, Palace, and Sunderland going down.

Keep thinking Palace is going to improve, but looking at their remaining fixtures, it might be too late for that.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Relegation Race on 17:33 - Feb 13 with 2119 viewsSheffieldjack

My guess would be Sunderland, Crystal Palace and Middlesbrough, although I wouldn't be shocked if Bournemouth fell into that dreaded third relegation place.
Login to get fewer ads

The Relegation Race on 19:05 - Feb 13 with 1919 viewsBorojack

The Relegation Race on 17:33 - Feb 13 by Sheffieldjack

My guess would be Sunderland, Crystal Palace and Middlesbrough, although I wouldn't be shocked if Bournemouth fell into that dreaded third relegation place.

I am hoping for Leicester Palace and Bournemouth to go down.
Then Newcastle Huddersfield and Sheff Weds to come up more Northern sides the better.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Relegation Race on 19:16 - Feb 13 with 1865 viewsWhiterockin

Sunderland to go because they are very poor and have been hovering for a couple of seasons, like Villa last year.

Palace because they have a very hard fixture list, with Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and United yet to play. Add to that Allardyce's luck is bound to run out sooner or later.

Then any one from 5 including Bournemouth. We have four of these to play 2 wins and 2 draws could well go a long way to making us safe. Four losses and it will be very very hard.
The Relegation Race on 19:19 - Feb 13 with 1837 viewsWxmJax

The Relegation Race on 19:05 - Feb 13 by Borojack

I am hoping for Leicester Palace and Bournemouth to go down.
Then Newcastle Huddersfield and Sheff Weds to come up more Northern sides the better.

Is the correct answer

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Relegation Race on 19:55 - Feb 13 with 1734 viewsFireboy

The Relegation Race on 19:19 - Feb 13 by WxmJax

Is the correct answer

Ditto
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024