Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) 11:58 - Mar 20 with 8480 viewsJack_Kass

Lets get this show on the road.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39325561
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 11:59]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:36 - Mar 20 with 1896 viewssherpajacob

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:50 - Mar 20 by perchrockjack

The conservatives are never ever to be credited with anything anywhere by some on here

It's political myopia and sad really

Bring it on Trese . I'm sure she ll have full kit on including 5 denier nylons

That's not true bluey, people credit them with an awful lot.

Food banks
Social care crisis
NHS underfunding
Fracking
Obsession with grammar schools
Housing shortage
Budget shambles.
Dividing the country.
Election expenses fraud
Cash for questions
Knighthood s and gongs for the boys.
Followed by jobs in the city.
Broken manifesto promises.
Allowing the bullingdon boys club to completely feck the country up.
The end of the UK.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:36 - Mar 20 with 1893 viewsHighjack

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:32 - Mar 20 by LeonWasGod

An alternative source of employment

Just rock up at the Liberty on Monday morning and tell Huw you used to play for Southampton in the 90s. It worked for Paul Williams and James Beattie.

Edit: And Garry Monk
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 14:39]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:38 - Mar 20 with 1888 viewspikeypaul

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:20 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

And yet, as you told us all before, you voted to remain.

Have you forgotten?

Changed my mind now I've seen the emergency budget within a week of the vote,house price 25% collapse,massive unemployment,ftse plummeting was all a project fear BS.
Like many who voted to remain I am glad the Brexiters won.

Having an opinion is worthless if your to stubborn or stupid to change it.

Roll on 29th March 2019 there should be a new Bank holiday announced to celebrate the
great day.

Plenty of street parties to be sure .
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 15:32]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:42 - Mar 20 with 1878 viewsHighjack

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:38 - Mar 20 by pikeypaul

Changed my mind now I've seen the emergency budget within a week of the vote,house price 25% collapse,massive unemployment,ftse plummeting was all a project fear BS.

Roll on 29th March 2019 there should be a new Bank holiday announced to celebrate the
great day.

Ignore her. You are completely entitled to change your mind. Tony Blair said so.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:46 - Mar 20 with 1874 viewsLeonWasGod

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:36 - Mar 20 by Highjack

Just rock up at the Liberty on Monday morning and tell Huw you used to play for Southampton in the 90s. It worked for Paul Williams and James Beattie.

Edit: And Garry Monk
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 14:39]

Not sure I could get past Huw's eagle eyes. Oh, hang on... Pulse, check. 2 legs, check. And most importantly cheap, check. When do I start?
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:49 - Mar 20 with 1858 viewspikeypaul

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:42 - Mar 20 by Highjack

Ignore her. You are completely entitled to change your mind. Tony Blair said so.

Exactly there are more remain voters that would now vote Brexit than visa versa given project fear BS.
It's only the "I am alright Jack" greedy fecks in affluent areas who are friegtened of change to their cosy little lives that are still throwing their toys out of the pram.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 14:53]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:56 - Mar 20 with 1843 viewswestwalesed

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:36 - Mar 20 by sherpajacob

That's not true bluey, people credit them with an awful lot.

Food banks
Social care crisis
NHS underfunding
Fracking
Obsession with grammar schools
Housing shortage
Budget shambles.
Dividing the country.
Election expenses fraud
Cash for questions
Knighthood s and gongs for the boys.
Followed by jobs in the city.
Broken manifesto promises.
Allowing the bullingdon boys club to completely feck the country up.
The end of the UK.

Food banks (Existed under Labour)
Social care crisis (Existed under Labour though I would say has got worse)
NHS underfunding (NHS budget protected in England, cut in Wales - under Labour)
Fracking (If it means cheaper energy then great)
Obsession with grammar schools (I think it's called having a choice in education)
Housing shortage (Existed under Labour)
Budget shambles (Biggest recession since the 1930s triggered under Labour)
Dividing the country (Devolution happened in 1997 under Labour)
Election expenses fraud (Agree this is a bit dodgy at best)
Cash for questions (Existed under Labour)
Knighthood s and gongs for the boys (Existed under Labour)
Followed by jobs in the city (example?)
Broken manifesto promises (Much like any political party?)
Allowing the bullingdon boys club to completely feck the country up (Conjecture)
The end of the UK (Hyperbole!)

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 15:39 - Mar 20 with 1799 viewstrampie

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:20 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

And yet, as you told us all before, you voted to remain.

Have you forgotten?

Well spotted londonlisa, pikeypaul oh dear.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 15:40]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 15:54 - Mar 20 with 1768 viewspikeypaul

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 15:39 - Mar 20 by trampie

Well spotted londonlisa, pikeypaul oh dear.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 15:40]

I seen the light tramp and changed my mind like Blair said we were all allowed to do.

Or did he mean only the Brexiters were allowed to change their minds?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 15:56]

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 15:58 - Mar 20 with 1749 viewstrampie

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 15:54 - Mar 20 by pikeypaul

I seen the light tramp and changed my mind like Blair said we were all allowed to do.

Or did he mean only the Brexiters were allowed to change their minds?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 15:56]

I have heard what Tony Blair has had to say over the years and always disregarded it as absolute and utter nonsense.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:08 - Mar 20 with 1743 viewsTheResurrection

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:38 - Mar 20 by pikeypaul

great day.

Having an opinion is also worthless if you're thick as shit.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:26 - Mar 20 with 1717 viewslondonlisa2001

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:49 - Mar 20 by pikeypaul

Exactly there are more remain voters that would now vote Brexit than visa versa given project fear BS.
It's only the "I am alright Jack" greedy fecks in affluent areas who are friegtened of change to their cosy little lives that are still throwing their toys out of the pram.

Greedy fecks in affluent areas won't have to change - they'll be fine whatever happens.

Surely you realise that?
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:36 - Mar 20 with 1710 viewsHumpty

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:49 - Mar 20 by pikeypaul

The well off will cope far better with Brexit than the poor.

They usually do.

It'll be the people of Swansea and Sunderland and the likes who won't.

Still, at least they'll be in control. And have bendy bananas.
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:38 - Mar 20 with 1707 viewsblueytheblue

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:36 - Mar 20 by Humpty

The well off will cope far better with Brexit than the poor.

They usually do.

It'll be the people of Swansea and Sunderland and the likes who won't.

Still, at least they'll be in control. And have bendy bananas.

Unless Brexit, gasp, actually works out well for Britain.

In which case everyone will benefit.

Except for those predicting doom and gloom.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:42 - Mar 20 with 1697 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:38 - Mar 20 by blueytheblue

What do you expect out of it Bluey any idea ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:42 - Mar 20 with 1917 viewsHumpty

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:38 - Mar 20 by blueytheblue

Of course Bluey.

Let's hope it does.

My hopes aren't high though.
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:47 - Mar 20 with 1914 viewsblueytheblue

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:42 - Mar 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

What do you expect out of it Bluey any idea ?

I expect the EU to play hardball believing they have leverage.

In terms of EU nationals remaining in UK, I don't see the government doing what a lot want to, which is guaranteeing EU nationals can remain without any protection for UK nationals in the EU.

Short term I can see things being difficult. No argument on that score. The key will be what external trade deals we can get lined up for day one of leaving EU. You'd expect commonwealth nations to play ball, can see something with US. Get anything with India, China than great.

Medium term, can see EU weakening. Other nations will see that not being in EU hasn't caused the world to end. Germany won't be happy having to pay more to cover the loss of the UK net contribution.

It won't be a magical occurance with sweetness, light and unicorn. Will obviously need a lot of damned hard work.

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:48 - Mar 20 with 1911 viewsblueytheblue

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:42 - Mar 20 by Humpty

Of course Bluey.

Let's hope it does.

My hopes aren't high though.

Well, time will tell to be honest. Never know what next external crisis will be.

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 17:46 - Mar 20 with 1865 viewssherpajacob

29 March 2017. The 105th anniversary of Scott's last diary entry.

We took risks, we knew we took them; things have come out against us, and therefore we have no cause for complaint, but bow to the will of Providence, determined still to do our best to the last ... Had we lived, I should have had a tale to tell of the hardihood, endurance, and courage of my companions which would have stirred the heart of every Englishman. These rough notes and our dead bodies must tell the tale, but surely, surely, a great rich country like ours will see that those who are dependent on us are properly provided for.

For God's sake look after our people"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 19:58 - Mar 20 with 1816 viewsexiledclaseboy

The next two years are going to be such fun.

Poll: Tory leader

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 1812 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 19:58 - Mar 20 by exiledclaseboy

The next two years are going to be such fun.

Chuck trump into the mix as well 😃

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 20:08 - Mar 20 with 1796 viewswestside

Give control to Westminster so that MP's can have six jobs and get richer while british people get poorer
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 20:20 - Mar 20 with 1781 viewsexiledclaseboy

great day.

You appear to have changed your mind within seconds of the result becoming official on the morning after the referendum. A very swift Damascene conversion.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/172729/page:33#.WNA5VZHf
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 20:21]

Poll: Tory leader

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 21:26 - Mar 20 with 1731 viewslonglostjack

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 20:20 - Mar 20 by exiledclaseboy

You appear to have changed your mind within seconds of the result becoming official on the morning after the referendum. A very swift Damascene conversion.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/172729/page:33#.WNA5VZHf
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 20:21]

Got to have a good memory to tell fibs and get away with it !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 21:51 - Mar 20 with 1711 viewsFlashberryjack

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 21:26 - Mar 20 by longlostjack

Got to have a good memory to tell fibs and get away with it !

He changed his mind ........it's allowed mun.

I used to like Routledge.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024