Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2600 sold already Sunderland away 13:25 - May 8 with 7043 viewsepaul

Grest effort so far from the Jackarmy, gonna be bouncing in the away end.

Further sales on hold whilst confirmation on final block of 400

[Post edited 8 May 2017 13:26]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 19:37 - May 8 with 1382 viewsoldcob

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 19:25 - May 8 by SPboy

Thanks for getting back - club rang earlier I was on waiting list got 2 now.

How do I PM you ?

Glad you are okay now. To PM click on to Msgs top right hand corner of screen and go from there. Not very good at the technology myself, bloody Luddite in fact. What was wrong with pencils with rubbers on the end?
2600 sold already Sunderland away on 19:38 - May 8 with 1379 views1983

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 16:31 - May 8 by Darran

There's someone selling five tickets for £50 on Facebook.

Where is the linky Darran? Everyone knows you like a tall story

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 19:50 - May 8 with 1326 viewsWxmJax

People, you can't sell tickets on eBay anymore. eBay worked out that they could make more money themselves selling tickets so brought out stubhub which is a rip off if ever there was. Seller pays stubhub 15% of ticket price, buyer pays an extra 10% of ticket price so it's a nice little earner for them.
[Post edited 8 May 2017 19:52]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 19:58 - May 8 with 1279 viewsBorojack

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 19:50 - May 8 by WxmJax

People, you can't sell tickets on eBay anymore. eBay worked out that they could make more money themselves selling tickets so brought out stubhub which is a rip off if ever there was. Seller pays stubhub 15% of ticket price, buyer pays an extra 10% of ticket price so it's a nice little earner for them.
[Post edited 8 May 2017 19:52]

If anyone has a spare ticket can you let me know please bought one waiting for a refund.
But need a 2nd ticket thanks.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 21:04 - May 8 with 1094 viewsNeath_Jack

Fair play, that is magnificent support

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 21:10 - May 8 with 1073 viewsBorojack

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 21:04 - May 8 by Neath_Jack

Fair play, that is magnificent support

Not really only live about an hour away from Sunderland

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 21:16 - May 8 with 1043 viewsNeath_Jack

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 21:10 - May 8 by Borojack

Not really only live about an hour away from Sunderland

F*ck off

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 21:19 - May 8 with 1019 viewsBorojack

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 21:16 - May 8 by Neath_Jack

F*ck off

You lost me mate been a busy day

Login to get fewer ads

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 23:35 - May 8 with 828 viewsBarryTownSwam

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 18:04 - May 8 by swans11

just booked for Friday to sunday. will be looking meet up some swans fans where people planning go have drink anyone planning go out Saturday night

My best mate and his family live in Sunderland so I visit the city a few times a year. Had some cracking nights out. Friendly locals, knowledgeable about footy, rarely any trouble around the town, and always keen to chat with visitors.
Best drinking holes in the city centre are The Dun Cow, The Point, Fitzgeralds, Revolution.
Head out to Fulwell for lots of decent pubs and restaurants (some fantastic curry houses).
Local lasses are game and known to be partial to a drunken rendezvous with any lad with a non-local accent with a bit of confident chatter and willing to pay the cab fare home. Certainly recommend a post closing time trip to Flares where me and my mates have happy experiences of sitting at the table underneath the steep spiral staircase watching the mini-skirted girls drunkenly clamber up aforementioned spiral staircase. Tough, rough, big boned, high spirited, marvellous wonderful Mackam women - although I never understood the culture and wisdom of going commando in such circumstances !! Similar sight seeing at The Glass Spider
Local sources are predicting city centre bars competing for Jack Travelling Army business on Saturday night so expect a lively night out lads
2600 sold already Sunderland away on 23:43 - May 8 with 814 viewsbuilthjack

Colliery Tavern looks a decent pub for a few before the game. Away fans welcome

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 23:44 - May 8 with 814 viewsLoyal

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 19:38 - May 8 by 1983

Where is the linky Darran? Everyone knows you like a tall story

No link link, no story 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 02:13 - May 9 with 755 viewsswans11

2600 sold already Sunderland away on 23:35 - May 8 by BarryTownSwam

My best mate and his family live in Sunderland so I visit the city a few times a year. Had some cracking nights out. Friendly locals, knowledgeable about footy, rarely any trouble around the town, and always keen to chat with visitors.
Best drinking holes in the city centre are The Dun Cow, The Point, Fitzgeralds, Revolution.
Head out to Fulwell for lots of decent pubs and restaurants (some fantastic curry houses).
Local lasses are game and known to be partial to a drunken rendezvous with any lad with a non-local accent with a bit of confident chatter and willing to pay the cab fare home. Certainly recommend a post closing time trip to Flares where me and my mates have happy experiences of sitting at the table underneath the steep spiral staircase watching the mini-skirted girls drunkenly clamber up aforementioned spiral staircase. Tough, rough, big boned, high spirited, marvellous wonderful Mackam women - although I never understood the culture and wisdom of going commando in such circumstances !! Similar sight seeing at The Glass Spider
Local sources are predicting city centre bars competing for Jack Travelling Army business on Saturday night so expect a lively night out lads

all sounds good to me will be up there on my own so to meet up some people drinks before and after match would be good
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024