Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson 14:30 - May 12 with 3500 viewsLandore_Jack

Everton want to sign Swansea midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson in the summer, according to Sky sources.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10874092/everton-want-to-sign-gylfi

#backtojack

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 07:14 - May 13 with 888 viewssomersetsimon

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 22:56 - May 12 by Jokeren1943

Most clever thing said in this forum for a long long time.

Gylfi want to go this summer - if you have personal ambitions in the Premier League Swansea is sadly not the place to be right now. Who can blame him - he has been a 1 man army for a long time.

We will lose Llorente too - so Swansea 2 goalsscores will leave - The massive problem is we do have 2 proven goalsscores - finding new ones are damn hard - and the risk of failure are extremly high.
[Post edited 12 May 2017 22:57]

" if you have personal ambitions in the Premier League Swansea is sadly not the place to be right now"

And Everton is? The only thing they could offer is more money.

How much do you think he is on here? £60K a week? Would Everton pay him more than £80K?

Maybe he likes it here and would be happy to stay unless he gets a chance to play for a team that could win a trophy or play in Europe.
Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 07:30 - May 13 with 872 viewsABERSWAN

Are Everton the only club who would bid? Siggy has proved himself,season after season for us,and if he is to be sold,I am sure there will be a few clubs from the prem and in Europe happy to land him, so let's hope we don't take the first offer. Everton are not in the champions league,so I can see better and bigger clubs watching this situation closely.
Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 07:34 - May 13 with 867 viewsFireboy

I thint Everton have a similar pay structure to us but with the odd one or 2 (lukaku) being on alot more so why would soggy go there

He would have to upsticks and move

If we stay up I'm sure he will be having talks with PC and big nose to find out what their plans are for recruitment

I do hope we stay up and ziggy stays because PC''s plans are positive
Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 09:33 - May 13 with 819 viewsNeath_Jack

I fear for the sanity of some, when he walks away.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 09:49 - May 13 with 800 viewsjack247

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 07:14 - May 13 by somersetsimon

" if you have personal ambitions in the Premier League Swansea is sadly not the place to be right now"

And Everton is? The only thing they could offer is more money.

How much do you think he is on here? £60K a week? Would Everton pay him more than £80K?

Maybe he likes it here and would be happy to stay unless he gets a chance to play for a team that could win a trophy or play in Europe.

Everton aren't going to get relegated next week or next season. We all love Gyfli and he loves it here. Don't kid yourself that Everton can't offer more than us though.
Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 09:58 - May 13 with 788 viewsSTID2017

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 09:49 - May 13 by jack247

Everton aren't going to get relegated next week or next season. We all love Gyfli and he loves it here. Don't kid yourself that Everton can't offer more than us though.

I think I'm right in saying that Everton and Arsenal are the only two teams who have never been out of the top flight (First Division & Premier League) ?
I believe with the money theywill get from the sale of Barkley and possibly Lukaku, they could build a very useful team next season.
Gylfi could well fancy his chances of winning some trophies.
Whilst I feel (as long as we stay up !) we'll do much better next season, mid-table is about the best we could hope for and maybe challenge for the cups.
As long as the money's right for us, it's a no brainer for Gylfi to go to a better club.
I hope he stays but I'd wish him no ill if he goes

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 10:00 - May 13 with 782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 09:33 - May 13 by Neath_Jack

I fear for the sanity of some, when he walks away.

Innit.
Who else would they make threads over, like some love struck teenage girl a la Harry Styles ..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 10:05 - May 13 with 775 viewsmonmouth

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 09:49 - May 13 by jack247

Or that they are not a miles bigger club, with a higher profile and more glamour. Anyone who thinks he wouldn't jump at the chance to go there in a heartbeat is on the delusion juice.

I just hope that we play hardball on this one to get what WE want for once, but we've no idea what agreements were made when he signed his new contract (hah) only last summer.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 10:55 - May 13 with 738 viewsLoyal

Our wage payments are bigger than Everton.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 12:48 - May 13 with 697 viewsjack247

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 10:55 - May 13 by Loyal

Our wage payments are bigger than Everton.

I'd be astonished if that's true. If Gylfi goes there he certainly won't be taking a pay cut
Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 14:51 - May 13 with 624 viewskarnataka

Everton want Gylfi Sigurdsson on 17:03 - May 12 by swan65split

Old news, and LBH who expects him to stay,? hes surely seen enough from the Judas and Statler and Waldorf to think........I am off!

He could probably have gone in January but pledged to help us for the rest of the season in our bid to stay up which he's done so if he goes, it's with my best wishes. This summer is his last opportunity to go to a bigger club while he's at his peak age, another season or two and he wouldn't be as big an attraction for a top club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024