Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get yourself a good vpn boys... 22:02 - May 10 with 10194 viewsSwanjaxs

Virgin and BT have hit servers big time tonight by the looks of it.... game on 👍
[Post edited 10 May 2017 22:02]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 08:57 - May 11 with 5009 viewsPegojack

What does that mean, for the technically inept, please?

What are the prospects for...ahem... VIEWING the match from afar (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) on Saturday?
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:02 - May 11 with 4994 viewsMrSwerve

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 08:57 - May 11 by Pegojack

What are the prospects for...ahem... VIEWING the match from afar (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) on Saturday?

Probably fine...I'm sure we've had people saying this every month for the past 4 years or so.

Not that I have any information about this OP though. Maybe the OP would like to expand on what they have said?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:07 - May 11 with 4971 viewsstevethejack

To hide your internet activity from your provider (BT, Virgin etc). Most charge a couple of quid a month, although there are some free ones out there. Google the company SmartDNS, will tell you loads. I've used them for NZ & US stuff. Very good.
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:07 - May 11 with 4971 viewsMrSwerve

I will say though that streams have been a bit more temperamental for me since Christmas.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:09 - May 11 with 4957 viewspencoedjack

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:07 - May 11 by MrSwerve

I will say though that streams have been a bit more temperamental for me since Christmas.

Me also
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:10 - May 11 with 4956 viewsjedijack

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 08:57 - May 11 by Pegojack

A number of paid IPTV providers seem to have been targeted the last week or so, especially when football games are being played.

I've seen 2 types of issue this week:

1 - ISP blocks access to the IPTV provider. This has caused issues for STVB, Sportsmania, and others this week. Using a VPN during this type of outage should make you invulnerable to it.

2 - My IPTV provider has experienced number of Denial Of Service (DDOS) attacks over the last few days. Rumour has it that it might be another IPTV provider trying to cause trouble but I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was something more sinister. A VPN will not help in these circumstances

I'd probably say that now is the time to sign up for a VPN, or look for a tidy free one.
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:10 - May 11 with 4948 viewsVARDREJACK

Ive got BT Broadband and they have blocked all sports on my box for the last three weeks, been told quiet a few other people have had their boxes / firestick blocked as well, it seems to be BT, SKY, and Virgin that are blocking all the sports
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:11 - May 11 with 4945 viewsjedijack

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:02 - May 11 by MrSwerve

Probably fine...I'm sure we've had people saying this every month for the past 4 years or so.

Not that I have any information about this OP though. Maybe the OP would like to expand on what they have said?

StreamTVBox have stopped doing yearly subs, due to the problems this last week or so mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 10:31 - May 11 with 4797 viewsHighjack

I always thought a VPN is when you can see a ladies underwear through their trousers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 13:43 - May 11 with 4520 viewsSwanjaxs

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 09:02 - May 11 by MrSwerve

Only to happy to expand mate.... I've been subscribing to a 3rd party add on (paid) for over two years now without a glitch, but last night just before the Champions league game the site was blocked for everyone in the group on Virgin and BT, so i quickly downloaded a free vpn and all was good again, it looks like the providers are getting thier shìt together so its really up to you mate i suppose.... either cover all your bases before Saturday or risk faffing about just before kick off ☝

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 13:45 - May 11 with 4511 viewsjack247

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 13:43 - May 11 by Swanjaxs

Only to happy to expand mate.... I've been subscribing to a 3rd party add on (paid) for over two years now without a glitch, but last night just before the Champions league game the site was blocked for everyone in the group on Virgin and BT, so i quickly downloaded a free vpn and all was good again, it looks like the providers are getting thier shìt together so its really up to you mate i suppose.... either cover all your bases before Saturday or risk faffing about just before kick off ☝

Have confidence. If you're on the same one as me Jimmy will sort it 👍🏻
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 13:48 - May 11 with 4496 viewsSwanjaxs

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 13:45 - May 11 by jack247

Have confidence. If you're on the same one as me Jimmy will sort it 👍🏻

Yes mate I'm in the same group as you ☝ best 12 quid I'll ever spend 😎

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 14:38 - May 11 with 4380 viewsSTID2017

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 13:48 - May 11 by Swanjaxs

I ent you a pm mate

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 14:38 - May 11 with 4380 viewsSTID2017

I sent you a pm mate

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 14:39 - May 11 with 4376 viewsjack247

Without a doubt!
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 14:41 - May 11 with 4366 viewsElward

How will a VPN work if your using a firestick?
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 15:04 - May 11 with 4293 viewsHugeEnkins

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 14:41 - May 11 by Elward

How will a VPN work if your using a firestick?

It wont. You'd have to establish the virtual private network (VPN) from your router or a separate firewall on your network and route the traffic on your network via the firewall through your default gateway settings on your network card. Bit of a ball ache if you don't know what you're doing.

Earth VPN is good for those looking. Only a few quid a month and they have multiple locations in the USA and you can check the connecting speed and adjust accordingly.
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 15:22 - May 11 with 4235 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No VPNs are free. One way or another they'll be making money off you to pay for the bandwith. Make sure you use a reputable, paid service, otherwise they'll be using your PC for other means to make up the cost.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 16:58 - May 11 with 4091 viewsSPboy

Can anyone guide me or forward me to an Idiots Guide for setting up a VPN on my router ?

Presumably this will cover me for using Internet for all streaming on PC. Android, Firestick in the house ?
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 17:10 - May 11 with 4061 viewsepaul

How to install directly on firestick

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-vpn-on-a-firestick-ipvanish-vpn/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 18:59 - May 11 with 3846 viewsElward

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 17:10 - May 11 by epaul

How to install directly on firestick

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-vpn-on-a-firestick-ipvanish-vpn/

It says for 2nd gen firestick, how do i know which mine is?
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 19:42 - May 11 with 3767 viewsepaul

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 18:59 - May 11 by Elward

!st Gen was Fire tv, firestick is 2nd gen

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 19:44 - May 11 with 3754 viewsElward

Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 18:59 - May 11 by Elward

Nevermind found it, first gen so wont work.
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 19:54 - May 11 with 3707 viewslifelong

If you install a VPN on Kodi will you keep everything already installed or will you have to re-install it?
Get yourself a good vpn boys... on 20:03 - May 11 with 3674 viewsNeath_Jack

My SBTV seems to be working as normal.

Anyone who's wasn't working last night, now working? I didn't try mine yesterday.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024