Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 18:57 - May 15 with 8318 viewsNeathJack

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 19:54 - May 15 with 1790 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 19:38 - May 15 by Wingstandwood

Missed it!......Am I right to presume it was something on par with having The Yorkshire Ripper on and failing to ask him about those ummmmmm.........Murders?

I wonder if they asked him who puts the rubbish out in his household?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:07 - May 15 with 1745 viewsmagicdaps10

Totally blameless and the mistakes made will not be made again, in fact it will make him better for it......same old cack from him.
Regards the squad being good enough and no strengthening really needed, just hope that was him playing a bit of poker.....if not then he really is a stubborn, ignorant, tight dozy fooker.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:10 - May 15 with 1732 viewsBournedore

The bit that gets me is him saying the squad doesn't need a major overhaul in the same breath as saying it's difficult to give key players new contracts each year. If we lose Gylfi and Llorente would he still say the squad is ok?
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:12 - May 15 with 1703 viewsOldjack

Treacherous Huw has nothing to say i want to listen too because he lies ,never ever trust a devious lying slim ball

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:13 - May 15 with 1698 viewsPrivate_Partz

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:07 - May 15 by magicdaps10

Totally blameless and the mistakes made will not be made again, in fact it will make him better for it......same old cack from him.
Regards the squad being good enough and no strengthening really needed, just hope that was him playing a bit of poker.....if not then he really is a stubborn, ignorant, tight dozy fooker.

I agree but on a happier note Clem comes across as a top bloke. Likes his Elvis songs as he shares his birthday. Happy to talk about booking his hols and he loves Joes Ice Cream.
Tatey on now and has a second now born. Sounds like he has had the snip as well ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:19 - May 15 with 1646 viewsperchrockjack

I'm less happy now reading this thread

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:21 - May 15 with 1637 viewsmacthejack

The club will continue to go backwards as long as Jenkins is here.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:23 - May 15 with 1612 viewsPrivate_Partz

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:19 - May 15 by perchrockjack

It was as I expected. One chink of light was he said Clem would decide on players. Tatey ended up being brutally honest about Blobby's appointment and offered some support for Frankie. Hope his coaching job with the club does not go out the window as a result.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:24 - May 15 with 1597 viewsmagicdaps10

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:19 - May 15 by perchrockjack

It was all upbeat except about squad strengthening, would not really read into it.
I would hardly expect a chairman to come out and say they need new players and alert clubs that they will be spending.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:25 - May 15 with 1587 viewstomdickharry

Now that the Trust have the ear of our owners doubt very much whether the cheap option philosophy is going to work any more,especially with Mr Clement having an input.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:27 - May 15 with 1582 views3swan

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:24 - May 15 by magicdaps10

It was all upbeat except about squad strengthening, would not really read into it.
I would hardly expect a chairman to come out and say they need new players and alert clubs that they will be spending.

I'm sure most of us on here could have written that script for him.

Nothing just soundbites
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:30 - May 15 with 1557 viewsPrivate_Partz

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:24 - May 15 by magicdaps10

I like Tatey. Tells it like it is. Always thought he was not the brightest spark but I may be wrong. Hope his coaching goes well. Seems he may be good management material.

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:32 - May 15 with 1539 viewsAnotherJohn

The 'Football Hour' on Radio Wales at the moment has just interviewed Tate, who is standing up for Huw. The message again is that the squad doesn't need a great deal of strengthening, though Tate has just rather gone against this by saying perhaps three or four signings. There seems to be optimism about Siggy and Llorente staying, which may or may not be justified. The game was in the background of the Tate interview, but although there will be score updates there is no commentary. Disappointingly they have just switched to music.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:46 - May 15 with 1441 viewsDarran

Why ask Tate what was the point of selling to the Americans and not ask Jenkins?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:50 - May 15 with 1420 viewsAnotherJohn

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:46 - May 15 by Darran

Why ask Tate what was the point of selling to the Americans and not ask Jenkins?

CEO being interviewed now. He seems to equate investment with debt, There isn't really much hint of extra money that is not a loan. He is just talking about infrastructure (that would increase revenue) now as the area where any money might go.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:52 - May 15 with 1406 viewsQuincy999

Huw always says that the squad doesn't need much strengthening. That's not to say it's going to be strengthened but it's just the same line he gives out every end of season.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:00 - May 15 with 1356 viewsbuilthjack

I see Clement has discovered Joes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:02 - May 15 with 1348 viewsPrivate_Partz

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:46 - May 15 by Darran

Indeed. Searching questions for everyone but HJ.

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:08 - May 15 with 1315 viewspencoedjack

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:32 - May 15 by AnotherJohn

The 'Football Hour' on Radio Wales at the moment has just interviewed Tate, who is standing up for Huw. The message again is that the squad doesn't need a great deal of strengthening, though Tate has just rather gone against this by saying perhaps three or four signings. There seems to be optimism about Siggy and Llorente staying, which may or may not be justified. The game was in the background of the Tate interview, but although there will be score updates there is no commentary. Disappointingly they have just switched to music.

I went to a Q&A evening with Trundle the other week also praised Jenkins to the hilt

They are not going to slate their paymaster publicly for certain
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:09 - May 15 with 1307 viewsHumpty

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 19:38 - May 15 by Wingstandwood

Missed it!......Am I right to presume it was something on par with having The Yorkshire Ripper on and failing to ask him about those ummmmmm.........Murders?

Here you go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08pvnd2
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:20 - May 15 with 1252 viewsHumpty

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 19:21 - May 15 by pikeypaul

No overall of the squad needed. More or less said money will not be spent.

So the sale of the club was to allow the Yanks to take us to the next level was like
we all know total BS and more to do with the sellout scum to line their own pockets.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 19:29]

The last thing the squad needs is new overalls.
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:40 - May 15 with 1181 viewsWatchman

Nothing it said made me change my mind on spending my hard earned at that cess pit, it did not sound confident though! Auntie Beeb just happy to have their prem freebie and delights next year

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:40 - May 15 with 1180 viewsjack247

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 20:32 - May 15 by AnotherJohn

I only heard the Jenkins bit and he seemed to suggest Siggy and Llorente are off. 'We want players who want to play for the club' or words to that effect.

What was said in the other interviews that gave the impression they may stay?
Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:46 - May 15 with 1155 viewsPozuelosSideys

We havent got any money. They Americans dont have any money. The TV money goes on player wages. There will be no "investment". We know it was a share sale. We are a piece of an American business portfolio whereby they reduce costs, increase commerical revenue and sell on at a profit. That is what they do.

When are people going to realise this? Minimum outlay for maximum return. This is not about football or indviduals who have any sort of passion or affinity for SCFC. If you think we are going to have a huge overhaul of the playing staff, you are dreaming,

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Conk faced money grabbing sell out on Radio Wales at 7 on 21:49 - May 15 with 1145 viewsLandore_Jack

He thought they were stronger compared to last season. Haha!!

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024