Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn at Glastonbury 15:50 - Jun 24 with 17108 viewsMrSwerve

What's he going to sing then?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 23:42 - Jun 24 with 1565 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 23:40 - Jun 24 by KulusBeatFactory

Fck politics - Foo Fighters are spanking it right now

I like the Foos they're massive Cheap Trick fans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 00:14 - Jun 25 with 1543 viewsJack_Meoff

He quoted a bit of Shelley's 'The Masque of Anarchy' didn't he? Which was inspired by the Peterloo Massacre.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 19:55]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 00:19 - Jun 25 with 1537 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 19:30 - Jun 24 by jack2jack

Ebo I think the point that Felix is making is that Mr Corbyn, would be better served supporting our brave men and women,who serve in the armed forces,where ever they be,and not poncing around in a fvcking festival making himself popular.Im sure Felix will correct me if I'm wrong.

He is always supporting them. Including telling them he would not send them to war without it being the last resort, and even then they will be fully equippped for the task.
Unlike the time we send our boys out to support the Yanks in an illegal war when they did not even have the rudementary hardware for the task.
Perhaps we should have abandoned Glasto altogether......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:06 - Jun 25 with 1495 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:24 - Jun 25 with 1490 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 20:14 - Jun 24 by Scotia

Politics and politicians have been part of glastonbury for years, it's always had an anti - establishment left wing undercurrent. The leftfield tent has some quality acts.
Tony Benn was always hanging about, so was Vince cable.

JC on the pyramid stage introducing a rap act is a bit ridiculous though.

Well Yeah as it's always been .........but it's Corbyn mun, you know that guy who's facked everything up .

Some old Miserable f@ckers on here fair play .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:49 - Jun 25 with 1467 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 00:19 - Jun 25 by Private_Partz

He is always supporting them. Including telling them he would not send them to war without it being the last resort, and even then they will be fully equippped for the task.
Unlike the time we send our boys out to support the Yanks in an illegal war when they did not even have the rudementary hardware for the task.
Perhaps we should have abandoned Glasto altogether......

Yes that was the Great Labour leader Tony Blair who lied to parliament who sent them To Iraq.

J Corbyn fully supported the IRA in their terrorist campaign to kill members of our armed forces.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 08:46 - Jun 25 with 1449 viewsBrynCartwright

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:40 - Jun 24 by controversial_jack

He is the messiah, the last and only hope for the young

He's not the Messiah....He's a very naughty boy!

Sorry..couldn't resist.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:45 - Jun 25 with 1415 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:06 - Jun 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Dear Comrade Jez, my nephew would like a Hammond B3, a '52 Telecaster and a Blackface (RACIST!) Fender Twin. Oh aye - and a Neumann U87. Don't worry about cables, I have spares.
Please tell FedEx to leave with a neighbour if I'm not in.
I await details of the free music classes. My nephew is quite advanced for his age and would like to be taught by a busty brunette MILF, preferably wearing a silk blouse, stilettos and a pencil skirt ( I think the little bugger has seen my internet history).

Thanks, Jez - YOU'RE THE BESTEST!
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:14 - Jun 25 with 1375 viewsexiledclaseboy

That Paul Watson fella really is a massive c*nt isn't he. No wonder the Americans love him.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:21 - Jun 25 with 1369 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:14 - Jun 25 by exiledclaseboy

That Paul Watson fella really is a massive c*nt isn't he. No wonder the Americans love him.

He's a hideous prick very much the polar opposite of Owen Jones who's another hideous prick.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:50 - Jun 25 with 1338 viewsnice_to_michu

He is rather tedious isn't he? You've got to be a special kind of dense to admire someone like that.

A British version of Alex Jones, fighting against the 'deep state' (not sure how Corbyn is involved with that, but that's beside the point).

I've seen some friends of mine share this clown's stuff on social media as well :(

#sad #lowenergy
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:14 - Jun 25 with 1322 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:21 - Jun 25 by Darran

He's a hideous prick very much the polar opposite of Owen Jones who's another hideous prick.

Pair of cünts.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:26 - Jun 25 with 1305 viewsploppy

I don't know who he is or what he stands for (and quite frankly I'm not interested so no need to educate me) but it's quite a witty tweet. If you took his name off it what would your reaction be?
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:32 - Jun 25 with 1301 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:46 - Jun 25 with 1277 viewsLoyal

Corbyn going to Glastonbury.
I mean what a cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:56 - Jun 25 with 1263 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 18:56 - Jun 24 by Jango

There's enough stages for you to go to and have a tantrum

It's a music festival not a party political rally......I've paid to go to a music festival, I wouldn't go to a political rally if they paid me.

Now you run along and have your little tantrum.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 12:13 - Jun 25 with 1246 viewsswanjackal

Shame the cameras cut away before they showed the duet with Abbott of this timeless classic.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:22 - Jun 25 with 1208 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 06:06 - Jun 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

JPW again missing the point. Corbyn want children to be able to learn music at school by giving extra funding for instruments and after school clubs.

Obviously that idiot Watson has nor even read the Labour manifesto.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:23 - Jun 25 with 1207 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 07:49 - Jun 25 by felixstowe_jack

Yes that was the Great Labour leader Tony Blair who lied to parliament who sent them To Iraq.

J Corbyn fully supported the IRA in their terrorist campaign to kill members of our armed forces.

Corbyn voted against the war in Iraq you aching simpleton ( (c) Warwick Hunt)

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:26 - Jun 25 with 1203 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:32 - Jun 25 by Darran

I read a tweet to Farage last night which went

"Nigel, you are so shit even V festival wouldn't have you and that's a festival for real c*nts"

Spat my tea laughing when I read that.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:28 - Jun 25 with 1200 viewsEbo

Have a read of this Andrew. Exposes him for what he really is

https://resistinghate.org/paul-watson-prisonplanet/

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:50 - Jun 25 with 1180 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:26 - Jun 25 by ploppy

I don't know who he is or what he stands for (and quite frankly I'm not interested so no need to educate me) but it's quite a witty tweet. If you took his name off it what would your reaction be?

It wasn't a reaction to that particular tweet. And I've neither the time nor the inclination to "educate" you as you put it.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 15:25 - Jun 25 with 1157 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:51 - Jun 24 by WarwickHunt

All that was missing were the loaves and fishes...

Someone beat you to it.

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/06/24/glastonbury-food-vendors-uproar-jeremy-c

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 15:37 - Jun 25 with 1149 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 15:25 - Jun 25 by Dr_Winston

Someone beat you to it.

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/06/24/glastonbury-food-vendors-uproar-jeremy-c

Fookin' plagiarists.

This is good though -

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/06/24/corbyn-stuns-glastonbury-with-acapella-c

I think Lisa may have had a hand in it...

"Corbyn cooly walked out onto the main stage of the popular annual festival, to the chanting of ‘Corbyn is a lad’ from thousands of middle class tossers wearing hundreds of pounds worth of hippy-chic attire"
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:13 - Jun 25 with 1116 viewsploppy

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 14:50 - Jun 25 by exiledclaseboy

It wasn't a reaction to that particular tweet. And I've neither the time nor the inclination to "educate" you as you put it.

So what was it a reaction to? Coincidence that there was a tweet from him quoted earlier in the thread? I can only assume you didn't agree with his tweet but didn't bother to say why. Admittedly he's not Oscar Feckin Wilde.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024