Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork to Burnley? 14:16 - Jul 7 with 37272 viewsPapaLazarou

Hearing this one might be happen before we fly off to the USA. Wouldn't be a great surprise tbh, he's probably right down the pecking order now.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 16:59 - Jul 7 with 2828 viewsjasper_T

Cork's been good for us at times but if we want to start playing football again he's going to be out of the first team anyway.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 16:59 - Jul 7 with 2828 viewsTheFranchise

The best we can hope for with Ki is he suffers a career ender and we get a big insurance pay out.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:05 - Jul 7 with 2804 viewsjasper_T

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 16:59 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

The best we can hope for with Ki is he suffers a career ender and we get a big insurance pay out.

There must be a racist element to the Ki-hate, it's that over the top.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:09 - Jul 7 with 2795 viewsTheFranchise

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:05 - Jul 7 by jasper_T

There must be a racist element to the Ki-hate, it's that over the top.

Nothing to do with him stealing a living and being injured when it comes to the time for a clear out then?

Also, you don't know me at all. That's quite an accusation to be throwing around.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:11 - Jul 7 with 2775 viewsjasper_T

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:09 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

Nothing to do with him stealing a living and being injured when it comes to the time for a clear out then?

Also, you don't know me at all. That's quite an accusation to be throwing around.

I can only judge you by the content of your posts.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:13 - Jul 7 with 2762 viewsTheFranchise

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:11 - Jul 7 by jasper_T

I can only judge you by the content of your posts.

So not liking a player makes someone a racist?

I doubt there is one person on this forum that spends more recreational time with as many members of Swansea's diverse population than me.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2017 17:17]
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:16 - Jul 7 with 2744 viewsoldcob

Is it only me who thinks Ki is technically our best player? Unfortunately he falls short in the courage and determination category.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:18 - Jul 7 with 2736 viewsTheFranchise

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:16 - Jul 7 by oldcob

Is it only me who thinks Ki is technically our best player? Unfortunately he falls short in the courage and determination category.

Not a thing wrong with his ability. It's probably one of the reasons he's easy to dislike. Cork is limited but is a good worker and a trier.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:27 - Jul 7 with 2680 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:18 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

Not a thing wrong with his ability. It's probably one of the reasons he's easy to dislike. Cork is limited but is a good worker and a trier.

Good worker? His laziness is his biggest let down. Far too many times per match he lets the man he is watching sprint far beyond him and he does nothing about it, he'll just point at the player and continue to fixate his eyes on the ball.

Him getting caught out of position and not getting back in time is what made our defence look so shambolic.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:32 - Jul 7 with 2654 viewsTheFranchise

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:27 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Good worker? His laziness is his biggest let down. Far too many times per match he lets the man he is watching sprint far beyond him and he does nothing about it, he'll just point at the player and continue to fixate his eyes on the ball.

Him getting caught out of position and not getting back in time is what made our defence look so shambolic.

I did say I wanted them both gone.

Cork isn't quick enough in mind and body for the style we used to play. Ki is, he just can't be arsed.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:06 - Jul 7 with 2568 viewsDr_Winston

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:16 - Jul 7 by oldcob

He's the Korean Andrea Orlandi.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:41 - Jul 7 with 2504 viewsjasper_T

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 17:13 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

So not liking a player makes someone a racist?

I doubt there is one person on this forum that spends more recreational time with as many members of Swansea's diverse population than me.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2017 17:17]

You post that you didn't like him.

You posted to wish he suffered a career-ending injury.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:45 - Jul 7 with 2500 viewsTheFranchise

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:41 - Jul 7 by jasper_T

You post that you didn't like him.

You posted to wish he suffered a career-ending injury.

Harsh perhaps. Racist? Still a no.

His insurance is the only way we get any value out of him.

Buying him behind the managers back was the start of our recent troubles.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:50 - Jul 7 with 2479 viewssomersetsimon

I assume that one of our CMs will get shuffled out now that Mesa is here. Is Fulton still around?
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 18:56 - Jul 7 with 2450 viewsjack247

He is a solid but unspectacular player and decent backup, probably not worth selling him for the kind of money he would command. I'd agree with Jasper though, it's a good move for him because he isn't going to get much game time here next season. I'd keep him, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if he went and Fulton took his place on the bench.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:02 - Jul 7 with 2435 viewslonglostjack

Ki is talented and hope PC will be able to get the best out of him. I'm not convinced by Cork - the crisp passing game isn't his. Now that Mesa has arrived I'd say he is the one to go.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:05 - Jul 7 with 2433 viewsWxmJax

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 16:13 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No change of heart. He is not good enough to warrant a starting position in our team.

Being a backup option is acceptable. Selling him to a rival and having to spend millions to replace him is not.

Have you thought of joining Donald Trump's or Chris Christies's backroom teams ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:06 - Jul 7 with 2425 viewsGriffting

I'd keep him. Decent player to come on late when trying to hold onto a lead. Don't ask for anything creative off him. Bench is about his best bet next year so I'd understand if he wanted to leave.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 19:10 - Jul 7 with 2418 viewsjack247

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 16:13 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No change of heart. He is not good enough to warrant a starting position in our team.

Being a backup option is acceptable. Selling him to a rival and having to spend millions to replace him is not.

We wouldn't need to replace him. Leon probably isn't gong to play as much, but would be a huge upgrade as a backup player. I think Fulton is good enough as cover too, though not sure Clement agrees. Fer is there as well.

Not wanting to strengthen Burnley (I know some will say he isn't good enough to do that) is a fair point.
Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:06 - Jul 7 with 2245 viewsTNT

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 14:17 - Jul 7 by Darran

Good he's fuçking crap.

This

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:09 - Jul 7 with 2235 viewsTNT

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 14:21 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's an acceptable back up in the defensive midfield position. There is no reason to sell him unless he desperately wants to leave.

You criticised him all season.

It was the only thing you got right, mun!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:16 - Jul 7 with 2212 viewsKerouac

Cork out, Chalobah in.
Get it done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:17 - Jul 7 with 2205 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

People are forgetting that nearly all our squad were crap for 3/4 of last season.

As for Fulton before Cork !

That's a corker fair play.

New season ,slates wiped clean

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:20 - Jul 7 with 2190 viewsharryhpalmer

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 16:59 - Jul 7 by TheFranchise

let's hope karma doesn't bite you on the arse, with a career ending injury.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:26 - Jul 7 with 2168 viewsTheFranchise

Jack Cork to Burnley? on 22:20 - Jul 7 by harryhpalmer

let's hope karma doesn't bite you on the arse, with a career ending injury.

I've not wished for him to have one. I just said it would be best for us.

Don't be so precious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024