Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi not going on US tour 10:15 - Jul 13 with 32332 viewspencoedjack

Should make a few posters happy
Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:59 - Jul 20 with 2216 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:57 - Jul 20 by UplandsJack

It's funny you should say that, but I've got this nagging thought in my mind, that he won't go.too, so am going to go find that bet if it's still out there....
I think that everton wI'll just go for our replacement target, Viera instead. I have no ITK info to support this, I just think they will...

Yep. I got that feeling too

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:59 - Jul 20 with 2216 viewsSwans_16

Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:58 - Jul 20 by Swansea93

6/1 to stay now, 1/2 for Everton and 4/1 Leicester.

Well to compare bookies odds, Gylfi was 4/7 to join Everton at the start of the window, and now after a confirmed bid is actually marginally better odds than at the start at 1/2.

I'm sticking a 10er on and hoping for the best.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:10 - Jul 20 with 2169 viewsSwansea93

Wish I stuck a tenner on Sigurdsson to stay at 14/1.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:14 - Jul 20 with 2143 viewsBirchgrovejack

I stuck a tenner on just before the bid at 6/1. Got myself a £30 free bet too.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:22 - Jul 20 with 2090 viewsUplandsJack

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:14 - Jul 20 by Birchgrovejack

I stuck a tenner on just before the bid at 6/1. Got myself a £30 free bet too.

I've just checked on a site called "smartbet" and they have him at EVEN'S now, with a 74.1% probability he will indeed stay!
Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:35 - Jul 20 with 2031 viewstomdickharry

Highly likely he's spoken with Mr Clement whilst the Swans are in the U.S.,bridges have been built and he will integrate with the squad when they return home.Owners are happy that he's staying and the club will now take forward a number of signings that they have been quietly negotiating with.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:46 - Jul 20 with 1993 viewsWarwickHunt

When will people realise that in a very small market with no form book, the odds just reflect what punters have bet on?

Keep "lumping " your tenners on lads and see what happens to the odds...
Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:49 - Jul 20 with 1978 viewsraynor94

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:35 - Jul 20 by tomdickharry

Highly likely he's spoken with Mr Clement whilst the Swans are in the U.S.,bridges have been built and he will integrate with the squad when they return home.Owners are happy that he's staying and the club will now take forward a number of signings that they have been quietly negotiating with.

You forgot to add, "And they all lived happily ever after"

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:50 - Jul 20 with 1973 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:46 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

When will people realise that in a very small market with no form book, the odds just reflect what punters have bet on?

Keep "lumping " your tenners on lads and see what happens to the odds...

Perhaps we should reduce the price????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:50 - Jul 20 with 1972 viewsWarwickHunt

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:49 - Jul 20 by raynor94

If tomdickharry says he's staying then he's definitely off...
Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:53 - Jul 20 with 1942 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:49 - Jul 20 by raynor94

And his fanboys partied like ewoks after a particularly difficult adventure

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:14 - Jul 20 with 1860 viewsSwans_16

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:53 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

And his fanboys partied like ewoks after a particularly difficult adventure

Of course the odds follow the cash.

If all of us on here started lumping on £10ers in a short space of time the market would pick up on it and quickly slash the odds. Down to 5/1 now so keep lumping your cash on .. Haha !

In genuine terms, i do think he's staying. If he was going then there would have been another bid by now, or at least some more media reports etc etc but there's been nothing for around a week. Also PC said last night that there's a possibility he'll stay.

IF he does stay, and that's a big IF, will he have lost some respect from some fans and possibly PC ? I'd say so.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:16 - Jul 20 with 1856 viewsraynor94

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:14 - Jul 20 by Swans_16

Of course the odds follow the cash.

If all of us on here started lumping on £10ers in a short space of time the market would pick up on it and quickly slash the odds. Down to 5/1 now so keep lumping your cash on .. Haha !

In genuine terms, i do think he's staying. If he was going then there would have been another bid by now, or at least some more media reports etc etc but there's been nothing for around a week. Also PC said last night that there's a possibility he'll stay.

IF he does stay, and that's a big IF, will he have lost some respect from some fans and possibly PC ? I'd say so.

100% so

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:18 - Jul 20 with 1841 viewsSwans_16

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:16 - Jul 20 by raynor94

100% so

And in addition IF he does stay, our Board have some more than adequate grounds to claim for tapping up against Everton and get them fined for doing so.

This was hinted as last week by Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien.

Personally i don't mind if he does go, but in an ideal world i'd rather not take anymore gambles after last season thanks !
Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:25 - Jul 20 with 1813 viewsNeath_Jack

Has anyone made an actual offer for him? Not a media talk offer, but an actual offer?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:30 - Jul 20 with 1788 viewsSwans_16

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:25 - Jul 20 by Neath_Jack

Has anyone made an actual offer for him? Not a media talk offer, but an actual offer?

Well NeathJack, no one knows the answer to that apart from the Board.

This one has 'Tapping Up' written all over it.

Here's my way of seeing it.

Everton approached Gylfi directly on the evening after the Barnet match. Turned his head, or at the very least cast doubt in his mind as to whether this was an offer worth considering or not. He then decides not to go on the US tour with everyone else because of this, despite the fact no official bid was made. Then as reported on SSN Everton made an official bid of £40 million, but was rejected. Then our Board publicly slated Everton's approach of Gylfi and warned them about 'Tapping him up' prior to shortly stamping a £50 million price tag on his head.

Scared Everton off with the Tapping Up threat and the £50 million. Never heard off them since.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:33 - Jul 20 with 1773 viewsNeath_Jack

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:30 - Jul 20 by Swans_16

Well NeathJack, no one knows the answer to that apart from the Board.

This one has 'Tapping Up' written all over it.

Here's my way of seeing it.

Everton approached Gylfi directly on the evening after the Barnet match. Turned his head, or at the very least cast doubt in his mind as to whether this was an offer worth considering or not. He then decides not to go on the US tour with everyone else because of this, despite the fact no official bid was made. Then as reported on SSN Everton made an official bid of £40 million, but was rejected. Then our Board publicly slated Everton's approach of Gylfi and warned them about 'Tapping him up' prior to shortly stamping a £50 million price tag on his head.

Scared Everton off with the Tapping Up threat and the £50 million. Never heard off them since.

Do you think that we don't tap players up then?

It happens across all the leagues mun, always has and always will.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:55 - Jul 20 with 1678 viewsSwans_16

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:33 - Jul 20 by Neath_Jack

Do you think that we don't tap players up then?

It happens across all the leagues mun, always has and always will.

Didn't say we didn't.

But in this particular story, it just screams of it.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:11 - Jul 20 with 1641 viewsSwansea93

Clement spoke to Gylfi 2 days ago, there must of been some indication from Gylfi that he'd be willing to stay after Clement said it's a possibility he'll stay with us.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 14:08 - Jul 21 with 1438 viewsandypitt56

I stuck a fiver on 7/1 for him to stay. Its all gone very quite from the transfer now.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:27 - Jul 21 with 1308 viewsOldjack

it's been over a week now and still nothing ,us the fans would like some communication off the board on this subject

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:27 - Jul 21 with 1226 viewsBrynCartwright

Gylfi not going on US tour on 18:27 - Jul 21 by Oldjack

it's been over a week now and still nothing ,us the fans would like some communication off the board on this subject

Definitely!. every time I open the BBC Sports website I expect to see the "Siggy's been sold" streamline. Doing my nut in it is.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:40 - Jul 21 with 1180 viewsWhiterockin

As someone indicated on another thread. He won't be going until our new financial year on August 1st.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 19:42]
Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:09 - Jul 21 with 1118 viewsBrynCartwright

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:27 - Jul 21 by BrynCartwright

Definitely!. every time I open the BBC Sports website I expect to see the "Siggy's been sold" streamline. Doing my nut in it is.

Christ I hate Apple auto correct!. Streamline was meant to be "strapline"....and I had to correct that one myself as well. Twunts!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:13 - Jul 21 with 1101 viewsOldjack

Gylfi not going on US tour on 19:40 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

As someone indicated on another thread. He won't be going until our new financial year on August 1st.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 19:42]

It's not the when ,it's the yea or nay right now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024