Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What gets your back up when driving? 19:14 - Jul 21 with 4235 viewsBrynCartwright

Ok we all know about tools that don't indicate but, for me, my no.1 bugbear is...

men (and it's usually a bloke I find) that do not thank you for waiting and allowing them to pass in narrow streets in the other direction.

Happened to me a couple of times today in the Bont.

Just rude.

Usually ends up with a middle finger and a curse word.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:18 - Jul 21 with 2364 viewsjedijack

My misses is English and thinks I'm mad for waving at people giving way.

As far as I'm concerned it's terrible manners not to. They get the middle finger from me too.
What gets your back up when driving? on 19:20 - Jul 21 with 2357 viewsploppy

1. Lack of indicating
2. People on their phones
3. Lorries overtaking lorries at +1 mph.
4. People cruising in the middle lane.
5. People "up my bumper'
6. People jumping a queue and cutting in at the last minute

That'll do for starters.
What gets your back up when driving? on 19:21 - Jul 21 with 2353 viewslifelong

Drivers that drive too close to your rear end.
What gets your back up when driving? on 19:44 - Jul 21 with 2303 viewsWarwickHunt

Twàts getting in the ahead/right turn lane at traffic lights and then trying to muscle out to get past the car in front turning right. Then invariably doing the same thing at the next lights. Thick as mince.

As a footnote to the above - drivers who get in the ahead/right turn lane and don't indicate until the lights change.

Undertaking and tailgating on the motorway.
What gets your back up when driving? on 19:49 - Jul 21 with 2290 viewsWhiterockin

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:44 - Jul 21 by WarwickHunt

Twàts getting in the ahead/right turn lane at traffic lights and then trying to muscle out to get past the car in front turning right. Then invariably doing the same thing at the next lights. Thick as mince.

As a footnote to the above - drivers who get in the ahead/right turn lane and don't indicate until the lights change.

Undertaking and tailgating on the motorway.

"Undertaking and tailgating on the motorway".

Sounds to me as if you hog the middle lane when the inside lane is empty.
What gets your back up when driving? on 19:55 - Jul 21 with 2268 viewsLeonWasGod

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:18 - Jul 21 by jedijack

My misses is English and thinks I'm mad for waving at people giving way.

As far as I'm concerned it's terrible manners not to. They get the middle finger from me too.

This is mine. F*cks me off when someone doesn't acknowledge that you've given way. So in short, inconsiderate, selfish drivers.

And people on phones.
What gets your back up when driving? on 19:56 - Jul 21 with 2266 viewsswanjackal

Other drivers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:06 - Jul 21 with 2250 viewsWarwickHunt

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:49 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

"Undertaking and tailgating on the motorway".

Sounds to me as if you hog the middle lane when the inside lane is empty.

Inside lane empty? Which planet do you drive on?

I get over when I can. You can see tailgating and undertaking without being involved in it...

Just got back from the M11 as it happens. Chocka with coaches from Stansted, lorries and fücking caravans...
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 20:26]
Login to get fewer ads

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:26 - Jul 21 with 2216 viewsexiledclaseboy

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:20 - Jul 21 by ploppy

1. Lack of indicating
2. People on their phones
3. Lorries overtaking lorries at +1 mph.
4. People cruising in the middle lane.
5. People "up my bumper'
6. People jumping a queue and cutting in at the last minute

That'll do for starters.

Three and six are particular annoyances for me. Especially lorries overtaking lorries. Stay in the left lane you f*ckers.

Poll: Tory leader

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:39 - Jul 21 with 2168 viewsmarchamjack

Joining the back of a queue (usually on the motorway) and getting to the front and there's no obvious idea why there was a queue in the first place

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:46 - Jul 21 with 2147 viewsswanjackal

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:39 - Jul 21 by marchamjack

Joining the back of a queue (usually on the motorway) and getting to the front and there's no obvious idea why there was a queue in the first place

On this note.....when matrix sign speed limits are not turned off for hours after their necessity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:53 - Jul 21 with 2137 viewschangingman

Drivers who think that hazard warning lights can be used as 'park anywhere lights'
What gets your back up when driving? on 20:59 - Jul 21 with 2125 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not driving per se but parent and child parking spaces wind me up. Probably cos we haven't got kids.

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:02 - Jul 21 with 2116 viewsswanjackal

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:59 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Not driving per se but parent and child parking spaces wind me up. Probably cos we haven't got kids.

Especially when most people I have seen use them are solo motorists with an empty car seat in the back.

I'm disabled , so people parking in disabled spaces without blue badges is pretty infuriating.

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:08 - Jul 21 with 2095 viewsNeath_Jack

People who start queuing about 3 miles before the actual lane closure on the motorway. The cones are tapered for a reason, so you can filter in as you get closer. But no, people in this country love to queue and then drive about 6" from the car in front to prevent the filterers from filtering.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:10 - Jul 21 with 2092 viewsLeonWasGod

They're worth their weight in gold when you've got babies or toddlers who have only just started walking. But it does my nut in when I see people park there with 8 year old kids. Back to selfish drivers again.
What gets your back up when driving? on 21:10 - Jul 21 with 2091 viewsexiledclaseboy

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:08 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

People who start queuing about 3 miles before the actual lane closure on the motorway. The cones are tapered for a reason, so you can filter in as you get closer. But no, people in this country love to queue and then drive about 6" from the car in front to prevent the filterers from filtering.

Filtering is fine. Trying to filter by bombing up and trying to force yourself in a yard before the first cone should be punishable by extreme toe nail extraction.

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:13 - Jul 21 with 2086 viewsexiledclaseboy

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:10 - Jul 21 by LeonWasGod

They're worth their weight in gold when you've got babies or toddlers who have only just started walking. But it does my nut in when I see people park there with 8 year old kids. Back to selfish drivers again.

I took my old ma shopping a few years ago and parked in one on the justification that she was my mother and I was her son. She made me move.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 21:13]

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:16 - Jul 21 with 2072 viewsNeath_Jack

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:13 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

I took my old ma shopping a few years ago and parked in one on the justification that she was my mother and I was her son. She made me move.

On fire this evening sir.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:17 - Jul 21 with 2069 viewsexiledclaseboy

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:16 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

On fire this evening sir.

I have a lot of anger in me.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 21:18]

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:19 - Jul 21 with 2064 viewsjack_lord

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:13 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

That's where you get it from :) well done Ma

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:25 - Jul 21 with 2047 viewsjack2jack

Driving
What gets your back up when driving? on 21:30 - Jul 21 with 2031 viewsBanosswan

Swan necking (stay away loyal) when you're driving towards someone.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:34 - Jul 21 with 2027 viewssherpajacob

I think they're great, especially when I take my 86" year old dad shopping.

That is what they're for, isn't it?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:37 - Jul 21 with 2018 viewssherpajacob

The worst thing is my missus jabbering away in the passenger seat whilst I'm trying to listen to a football/rugby/cricket commentary on the radio.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024