Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO The Res 14:52 - Aug 6 with 5831 viewsSTID2017

You are a one trick pony, who's main single objective the last 9 months has been to completely berate Siggy, Llorente, state what a wonderful coach Bradley was and attempt to belittle anyone who disagrees with you.
You are without doubt the most vile disagreeable poster on here.
Please do everyone a favour and go post somewhere else.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

FAO The Res on 20:47 - Aug 6 with 1163 viewsGaryjack

FAO The Res on 20:42 - Aug 6 by STID2017

The first bit is probably true, don't care about love and up arrows from everyone.
As I said just tired of Chris's negativity, but they are just his opinions, they don't mean jot in the bigger scheme of things.

After all, tomorrow is another day

I love up arrows i do. Will you up arrow this post for me please? xxx
FAO The Res on 20:50 - Aug 6 with 1150 viewsBanosswan

FAO The Res on 20:37 - Aug 6 by jack2jack

You can't have a mass debate on your own though
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 21:01]

You can have a mass turbate on your own

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

FAO The Res on 20:52 - Aug 6 with 1140 viewsFlashberryjack

FAO The Res on 19:16 - Aug 6 by jack2jack

No one's opinion can be wrong.
Sometimes it's about how you voice that opinion!
It's when people think that they are right or that their opinion is all that matter, that's when people get hacked off!
That's my opinion anyway.
Personally I like a good debate.Mass debates are different story.

This.....opinions are fine, as long as the person you're giving them to agrees.

How you react when they don't, is more of an insight into the person you are, rather than the opinion you've given.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

FAO The Res on 20:53 - Aug 6 with 1135 viewsmonmouth

FAO The Res on 20:42 - Aug 6 by STID2017

The first bit is probably true, don't care about love and up arrows from everyone.
As I said just tired of Chris's negativity, but they are just his opinions, they don't mean jot in the bigger scheme of things.

After all, tomorrow is another day

Fecking hope so, I've spent most of this one trying to unsuccessfully unblock a toilet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO The Res on 20:56 - Aug 6 with 1121 viewsDarran

FAO The Res on 20:29 - Aug 6 by monmouth

Is chasing pavements the lazy man's chasing cars?

It's better than chasing the dragon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO The Res on 21:06 - Aug 6 with 1081 viewsjack2jack

FAO The Res on 20:52 - Aug 6 by Flashberryjack

This.....opinions are fine, as long as the person you're giving them to agrees.

How you react when they don't, is more of an insight into the person you are, rather than the opinion you've given.

I'd go with that.
FAO The Res on 21:07 - Aug 6 with 1077 viewsGaryjack

FAO The Res on 20:53 - Aug 6 by monmouth

Fecking hope so, I've spent most of this one trying to unsuccessfully unblock a toilet.

When i was in cubs 'a few years ago' they had a 'make your own kite' competition so sat in my bedroom one night cutting up my football shorts into triangular pieces then tying them together with string to make the tail. Was a totally crap effort so i flushed it all down the toilet to get rid before my mum found out what i'd done. It didn't end well.
FAO The Res on 21:12 - Aug 6 with 1060 viewsmonmouth

FAO The Res on 21:07 - Aug 6 by Garyjack

When i was in cubs 'a few years ago' they had a 'make your own kite' competition so sat in my bedroom one night cutting up my football shorts into triangular pieces then tying them together with string to make the tail. Was a totally crap effort so i flushed it all down the toilet to get rid before my mum found out what i'd done. It didn't end well.

I suspect this one is due to the inbuilt female inability to follow the 'one sheet to wipe, one sheet to polish' rule.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO The Res on 21:14 - Aug 6 with 1051 viewsplasjack

FAO The Res on 21:12 - Aug 6 by monmouth

I suspect this one is due to the inbuilt female inability to follow the 'one sheet to wipe, one sheet to polish' rule.

What a load of manure.
FAO The Res on 21:18 - Aug 6 with 1030 viewsmonmouth

FAO The Res on 21:14 - Aug 6 by plasjack

What a load of manure.

You haven't lived until you've been elbow deep with a plunger and a rod.

(Awaits tap in)

FAO The Res on 22:41 - Aug 6 with 950 viewsmax936

FAO The Res on 21:18 - Aug 6 by monmouth

You haven't lived until you've been elbow deep with a plunger and a rod.

(Awaits tap in)

Best way to unblock a toilet is to use the old mop and plunge with that, it usually unblocks most toilets unless there's a full bog roll stuck in there, then I'm afraid its either take the pan out and get a decent pair of marigolds and get into the thick of it, I'd do that in my own house but nowhere else though, if the toilet is connected to a Sanflo Macerator that's a different scenario altogether as its got to come out, messy usually.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FAO The Res on 22:44 - Aug 6 with 931 viewsmonmouth

FAO The Res on 22:41 - Aug 6 by max936

Best way to unblock a toilet is to use the old mop and plunge with that, it usually unblocks most toilets unless there's a full bog roll stuck in there, then I'm afraid its either take the pan out and get a decent pair of marigolds and get into the thick of it, I'd do that in my own house but nowhere else though, if the toilet is connected to a Sanflo Macerator that's a different scenario altogether as its got to come out, messy usually.

Well that's cheered me up Steve, ta. Mop it will be tomorrow then. Can't wait.

FAO The Res on 22:49 - Aug 6 with 918 viewsGaryjack

FAO The Res on 22:44 - Aug 6 by monmouth

Well that's cheered me up Steve, ta. Mop it will be tomorrow then. Can't wait.

You are Dennis Nilsen and i claim my £5.
FAO The Res on 23:55 - Aug 6 with 867 viewsNirvana

FAO The Res on 15:09 - Aug 6 by TheResurrection

A One Trick Pony?

Haha. Another thing I find funny and notice a lot on this site. I'll say something and within a few days it's cropping up everywhere.

You can look up the meaning of One Trick Pony, old chap, you'll find Gylfi Siguurdson in the definition and I've coined that phrase so please try a little harder with originality.

You'll be telling me to go and support Cardiff next zzzzzzz..... oh you already have done.

and ps you will see this season what life will be like without those 2 carthorses and i'll have you eating out of my hand, as usual, once again.

Have a good day.

You really are creepy and weird, no bbullsshitt.

Add STID "eating out of your hand" to you wanting to meet up with me for a date, your plea to chat with me on facebook, and your "vision of 247 naked". And, of course, your strange, ridiculous obsession with everthing Siggy-related.

It's a football forum, dude.

If you stuck to football, rationally, I doubt anyone would have a problem. You'd still be wrong all the time, but that's not going to change. Instead you do and say sshitt like above, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

P.S. Paul Simon must've stolen this from you, huh?

[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 0:10]
FAO The Res on 00:33 - Aug 7 with 855 viewsNirvana

FAO The Res on 16:12 - Aug 6 by jasper_T

Why does theresurrection cause so many pathetic meltdowns?

Because he has far more pathetic meltdowns, Jasper.

The pendulum has to swing the other way at some point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024