Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread 12:43 - Aug 9 with 13426 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:06 - Aug 9 with 5890 viewsSwan91

Too bad there are no streams on the website for it... would have been nice to see all those players playing again.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:15 - Aug 9 with 5871 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:06 - Aug 9 by Swan91

Too bad there are no streams on the website for it... would have been nice to see all those players playing again.

I thought it was being shown on Man U TV?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:17 - Aug 9 with 5866 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:15 - Aug 9 by jackharris

It is 7pm 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 9 with 5812 viewsWhiterockin

Can you pay on the gate.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:58 - Aug 9 with 5786 viewshughesy2013

Are they opening the lower tier in the west stand ?
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 16:23 - Aug 9 with 5523 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 9 by Whiterockin

Can you pay on the gate.

You can pay at the ticket office.

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 9 with 5501 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:58 - Aug 9 by hughesy2013

Are they opening the lower tier in the west stand ?

Upper tickets East and West being sold at the moment online.

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 18:46 - Aug 9 with 5237 viewsPrivate_Partz

Any streams about? Kodi telling me to eff off for mutv

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:01 - Aug 9 with 5171 viewssherpajacob

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 13:15 - Aug 9 by jackharris

Own up, who has MUTV?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:01 - Aug 9 with 5168 viewsLoyal

Double thumbs up Roger ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:07 - Aug 9 with 5143 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:01 - Aug 9 by Loyal

Double thumbs up Roger ....

Ah well would have been nice . Watching Porto playing someone now.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:11 - Aug 9 with 5115 viewsdcd14

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:01 - Aug 9 by sherpajacob

Own up, who has MUTV?

I have on my IPTV box.

Can't believe the size on Gower!

Britton and Rangel have both started.

Tremmel
Rangel Monk Tate Ricketts
Britton Gower Martinez
Forbes Robinson Trundle
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:14 - Aug 9 with 5101 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:11 - Aug 9 by dcd14

I have on my IPTV box.

Can't believe the size on Gower!

Britton and Rangel have both started.

Tremmel
Rangel Monk Tate Ricketts
Britton Gower Martinez
Forbes Robinson Trundle

Well done and thanks for the update :-)

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:16 - Aug 9 with 5077 viewsdcd14

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:14 - Aug 9 by Private_Partz

0-1 Yorke

Fine strike!
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:22 - Aug 9 with 5025 viewsdcd14

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:16 - Aug 9 by dcd14

0-1 Yorke

Fine strike!

1-1 Robinson.

Great goal. Chipped keeper from outside box.

Britton Rangel Martinez off.

Bodde on. (Other 2 are Alan's mates from home)
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:25 - Aug 9 with 5004 viewsepaul

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:22 - Aug 9 by dcd14

1-1 Robinson.

Great goal. Chipped keeper from outside box.

Britton Rangel Martinez off.

Bodde on. (Other 2 are Alan's mates from home)

James Thomasesq that whatvavcracker!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:26 - Aug 9 with 5002 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:14 - Aug 9 by Private_Partz

I have actually got it on Kodi can't Remember which one of the search engines I clicked on though and I am too sacred to go back in case I lose it. Baldy Forbsey just stung the keepers hands...

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:28 - Aug 9 with 4972 viewsSwan91

found the stream online.. 2 great goals so far. pretty decent game.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:28 - Aug 9 with 4966 viewsdcd14

Cracking goals so far!
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:29 - Aug 9 with 4956 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:28 - Aug 9 by Swan91

found the stream online.. 2 great goals so far. pretty decent game.

1-2 Danny Webber

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:30 - Aug 9 with 4935 viewsjack2jack

Crictv.sc through adblocker browser
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:32 - Aug 9 with 4926 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:30 - Aug 9 by jack2jack

Crictv.sc through adblocker browser

Ferrie off KOL on....

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:32 - Aug 9 with 4918 viewsgolly47

Somebody tell eagles it's a friendly and not the champions league final. The guys playing at 110%

Poll: What was worse?

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:37 - Aug 9 with 4859 viewsSwan91

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:32 - Aug 9 by golly47

Somebody tell eagles it's a friendly and not the champions league final. The guys playing at 110%

I'm more interested in Dwight Yorke... looks like he can still do a job haha
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 9 with 4781 viewsKinsey

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:01 - Aug 9 by sherpajacob

Own up, who has MUTV?

Paid £7 for a month just to see this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024