Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience 20:35 - Aug 13 with 7623 viewsJackfath

If you had to choose one thing to improve your match day experience what would it be?

For me it would be the dreadful queues we have to endure every home match. Surely with a bit of thought and organisation they could sort this out. Would make things a great deal better for everyone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:01 - Aug 13 with 2338 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:02 - Aug 13 by airedale

A card reader for your seazie and separate readers for blow-ins with paper tickets. No reason why the thickos could snarl the system up, it works on the London transport system.

A PA system where I can understand what they are saying.

I agree with that one too - said it for years.
Should be separate entrances for the ST holders

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:02 - Aug 13 with 2332 viewsJackfath

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:01 - Aug 13 by STID2017

I agree with that one too - said it for years.
Should be separate entrances for the ST holders

A VIP entrance with fit birds there welcoming us by our names.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:03 - Aug 13 with 2326 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:02 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

A VIP entrance with fit birds there welcoming us by our names.

Now that's just silly ...

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:03 - Aug 13 with 2325 viewsWxmJax

Although I'm rarely to be found at The Liberty, internet connection for your phone would be nice. I had 4G at Southampton yesterday. Being able to keep up with other scores at half time, check my dream team, send selfies, order a Chinese for pick up after the game, etc. The important things in life.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:05 - Aug 13 with 2316 viewsCooperman

A swear box for Ken where I get to keep the cash.

Every 'c*nt' is worth five whole pounds.

Jokes aside:
- PA system
- Better marshaling around the bogs

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:08 - Aug 13 with 2310 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:03 - Aug 13 by WxmJax

Although I'm rarely to be found at The Liberty, internet connection for your phone would be nice. I had 4G at Southampton yesterday. Being able to keep up with other scores at half time, check my dream team, send selfies, order a Chinese for pick up after the game, etc. The important things in life.

I agree with this also.
As well as a better tannoy system

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:10 - Aug 13 with 2301 viewsjacktar

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:03 - Aug 13 by WxmJax

Agreed.
No data connection whatsoever (I'm on EE). Maybe some free wifi especially for us ST holders now the club have this super IT sponsor on board.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:12 - Aug 13 with 2296 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:10 - Aug 13 by jacktar

Agreed.
No data connection whatsoever (I'm on EE). Maybe some free wifi especially for us ST holders now the club have this super IT sponsor on board.

If we had 4G maybe we could make in game bets (not that I bet, but it's a selling point)

Login to get fewer ads

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:15 - Aug 13 with 2290 viewsbermudajack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:55 - Aug 13 by jack247

A bookmaker in the concourse

Lower seating area to be made a safe standing area...
Improved food & drink selection at more reasonable prices - the current selection & quality is a joke...poor quality at stupid prices...
The halftime entertainment needs updating and should b at least entertaining - not just a money making excessive ripping off the mascots...
Pay on gate for unsold tickets to fill stadium out completely for every game...
Ear piece rental ( like they do in cricket) for live commentary for those with restricted vision or just like that kind of thing?
A Swansea City bar built where the "jackzone" is located...

I'll get my coat 😕

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:18 - Aug 13 with 2284 viewsairedale

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:00 - Aug 13 by jacktar

I don't have any problems with queues but unfortunately I have to sit on Huw's lap. I can cope with his nose sticking into my back but having to put up with his bad language is sometimes hard to take. Still you can't have everything I guess.

Look on the positive side, as it's a public area at least you get to keep your trousers on.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:19 - Aug 13 with 2279 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:15 - Aug 13 by bermudajack

Lower seating area to be made a safe standing area...
Improved food & drink selection at more reasonable prices - the current selection & quality is a joke...poor quality at stupid prices...
The halftime entertainment needs updating and should b at least entertaining - not just a money making excessive ripping off the mascots...
Pay on gate for unsold tickets to fill stadium out completely for every game...
Ear piece rental ( like they do in cricket) for live commentary for those with restricted vision or just like that kind of thing?
A Swansea City bar built where the "jackzone" is located...

I'll get my coat 😕

The only one I'd disagree with is the lower section standing.
If a standing section is to happen it should be in the North East Upper section

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:23 - Aug 13 with 2264 viewsLandore_Jack

Allow temporary standing in the North East corner.

#backtojack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:29 - Aug 13 with 2248 viewssherpajacob

Child friendly height urinals in the family stand.

They have some in the cardiff city stadium. Makes it a lot easier taking an 8 year old for a wee.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:32 - Aug 13 with 2243 viewsLandore_Jack

Introduce local companies for the catering and alcohol supply. E.g. Lewis pies, Tomos Watkins etc.

#backtojack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:33 - Aug 13 with 2240 viewsairedale

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:58 - Aug 13 by STID2017

Can I have three please ?
1 - Less queues at the concession stands
2 - Less queues at the toilet
3 - More cubicles and faster hand dryers in the gents

Forgot about the toilets in the West stand, they should rename it The Pesky Prostate Stand. Extension jets should be provided on the dryers for the exclusive use of the over 55s to dry the fronts of their trousers after taking a leak.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 22:39]
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:34 - Aug 13 with 2237 viewsGowerjack

A team that can compete in the PL.

And some youngsters coming through that will secure our future.

Getting rid off the vile self serving c unts that used to be on our board.

Having a Supporters Trust with a set of bollocks being prepared to stand up for the principles of our club.

Not having to endure the tape recording of " Hymns & Arias" that is played prior to kick off.

And to assert our identity not be some half assed Yank owned fake club doomed for the drop every season.

But

Money doesn't talk it SHOUTS.

God Bless F ucking America.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:36 - Aug 13 with 2231 viewsQuincy999

Special LED advertising boards in front of the Directors box, to improve their match day experience. Think of the advertising revenue from Rolex, Mercades and speedboat manufacturer's. They'd be queuing up to separate the prícks from their new money.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:36 - Aug 13 with 2231 viewsAl_Bundy

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:01 - Aug 13 by Jinxy

Draft in Southampton's match day MC to assist Kev. She looked nice.

That apart, we enjoy matchdays - anticipation, line ups at 2pm, score predictions, stewards always friendly etc. etc.. Love it inside the stadium, mostly fab people around me in the south. Yes, a cup half full person, me.

instead of even..
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:44 - Aug 13 with 2218 viewsDarran

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:01 - Aug 13 by Jinxy

Draft in Southampton's match day MC to assist Kev. She looked nice.

That apart, we enjoy matchdays - anticipation, line ups at 2pm, score predictions, stewards always friendly etc. etc.. Love it inside the stadium, mostly fab people around me in the south. Yes, a cup half full person, me.

Draft in the mascot Exeter used to have.

Most of our fans today won't have a clue what that means.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 00:46 - Aug 14 with 2142 viewsKilkennyjack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:34 - Aug 13 by Gowerjack

Having a Supporters Trust with a set of bollocks being prepared to stand up for the principles of our club.

Not having to endure the tape recording of " Hymns & Arias" that is played prior to kick off.

And to assert our identity not be some half assed Yank owned fake club doomed for the drop every season.

But

Fair play 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 07:34 - Aug 14 with 2076 viewstsoots

1. Open a train station at Landore
2. Have people walking around concourse with those beer back packs of lager saving queues
3. Open a smoking area which would again save queues at bar
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 09:49 - Aug 14 with 2018 viewsSwanjaxs

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:32 - Aug 13 by Landore_Jack

Introduce local companies for the catering and alcohol supply. E.g. Lewis pies, Tomos Watkins etc.

Gower Brewery.... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 10:16 - Aug 14 with 1990 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 09:49 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Gower Brewery.... 👍

Ross's?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 10:31 - Aug 14 with 1969 viewsMeraki

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:34 - Aug 13 by Gowerjack

But

Amen brother!
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 10:45 - Aug 14 with 1953 viewsDafyddHuw

A change of ownership to someone who isn't in it for the money and who knows enough about footbal not to hire clowns like Brad Bobbly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024