Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience 20:35 - Aug 13 with 7625 viewsJackfath

If you had to choose one thing to improve your match day experience what would it be?

For me it would be the dreadful queues we have to endure every home match. Surely with a bit of thought and organisation they could sort this out. Would make things a great deal better for everyone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 11:00 - Aug 14 with 1413 viewsHighjack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:11 - Aug 13 by airedale

I just can't understand what causes the log jam, it's not a complicated process.

You may just be dehydrated or you need more fibre in your diet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 11:25 - Aug 14 with 1382 viewsjasonbromham

Quicker and more efficient hand dryers in the toilets, will also effectively reduce queues.

Free Wifi

Better screens, although it looks like we can't afford one as we have taken it down.

The above must be why the prices on matchday food and drink has gone up again! Awful value for money, piss poor from the club.

As someone else said stop playing Hymns And Arias before the game.

A safe standing section in the north east corner.

A bigger & better jacks zone although this looks like it might be happening.

Better PA system.

In reality what will happen is prices will continue to rise, we will have to remove the other screen because we can't afford it and the hand dryers will remain the same.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 11:29]
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 11:31 - Aug 14 with 1373 viewsLandore_Jack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 09:49 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Gower Brewery.... 👍

The Pilot Brewery.

#backtojack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 11:48 - Aug 14 with 1357 viewsDyfnant

Paint a walking path around the back of the South & East Stands so you don't have to dodge through the other turnstile queues.
Rip out those useless hand dryers. Surely the commercial department could get some Dysons in exchange for some free advertising

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 11:50 - Aug 14 with 1352 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 11:48 - Aug 14 by Dyfnant

Paint a walking path around the back of the South & East Stands so you don't have to dodge through the other turnstile queues.
Rip out those useless hand dryers. Surely the commercial department could get some Dysons in exchange for some free advertising

Both good shouts

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 12:03 - Aug 14 with 1333 viewsvetchonian

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:02 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

A VIP entrance with fit birds there welcoming us by our names.

DOnt they have that on the East its standard for ST holders on the West!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 12:29 - Aug 14 with 1307 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 12:03 - Aug 14 by vetchonian

DOnt they have that on the East its standard for ST holders on the West!

Is it because there are so many oldies in the West the Facial Recognition Program has a chance to check you all out and let the Turnstile Operator / Stewards know who's coming via their ear piece ?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 10:55 - Aug 15 with 1218 viewsSTID2017

Can I also add seatback TV's (like they have on planes) so we can see what we miss when taller people stand in front and obstruct our view ?
(especially relevant for kids and OAP's)

Login to get fewer ads

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:06 - Aug 15 with 1180 viewscontroversial_jack

Reduce the beer prices and bring in a better lager than that Carling shit
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:15 - Aug 15 with 1174 viewsvetchonian

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 10:55 - Aug 15 by STID2017

Can I also add seatback TV's (like they have on planes) so we can see what we miss when taller people stand in front and obstruct our view ?

what you havent got these in the East?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:26 - Aug 15 with 1161 viewsMeraki

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 10:55 - Aug 15 by STID2017

Everyone stands where I "sit".
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:32 - Aug 15 with 1151 viewsElward

Parking for me. for a 3pm game, I have to leave my house in Bridgend at 11am and don't get in till 6.30pm just to make sure I get a parking space relatively close to the stadium. Yes I am aware I can park further away and walk but roads leaving the stadium after the game are horrendous. Hard work explaining to the mrs why im leaving home at 11am for a game that is 4 hours later.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:49 - Aug 15 with 1134 viewsFlashberryjack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:06 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

Reduce the beer prices and bring in a better lager than that Carling shit

And stop this stupid rule of 4 drinks per person.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:50 - Aug 15 with 1133 viewsraynor94

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:26 - Aug 15 by Meraki

Everyone stands where I "sit".

Well that's what you have to put up with in the cheap seats

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:56 - Aug 15 with 1122 viewsSTID2017

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:15 - Aug 15 by vetchonian

what you havent got these in the East?

I'm in the cheap seats in the South.
Seriously the amount of times I've asked people to sit down (not for my sale but the kids with me and around me) makes me wonder how they call it The Family Stand.

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:57 - Aug 15 with 1119 viewsjack2jack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:32 - Aug 15 by Elward

Parking for me. for a 3pm game, I have to leave my house in Bridgend at 11am and don't get in till 6.30pm just to make sure I get a parking space relatively close to the stadium. Yes I am aware I can park further away and walk but roads leaving the stadium after the game are horrendous. Hard work explaining to the mrs why im leaving home at 11am for a game that is 4 hours later.

I'm glad someone else has mentioned the parking or lack of it, I live 3.5 miles away I leave the house at 1.15 for a 3 KO and get back to the house at roughly 5.45-6pm, ridiculous.
If you live in the Manselton/Treboeth area its horrific apparently.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 14:06 - Aug 15 with 1109 viewsraynor94

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:57 - Aug 15 by jack2jack

I'm glad someone else has mentioned the parking or lack of it, I live 3.5 miles away I leave the house at 1.15 for a 3 KO and get back to the house at roughly 5.45-6pm, ridiculous.

In fairness public transport is excellent for the Stadium, especially on 3pm kick offs

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 14:13 - Aug 15 with 1102 viewsLoyal

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:57 - Aug 15 by jack2jack

Huge health benefits.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 15:16 - Aug 15 with 1075 viewsGowerjack

Woah

I live 20 miles away.

Leave the house at 1.30 park up in Manselton and am in the ground for 2.45

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 15:45 - Aug 15 with 1066 viewsgolly47

I'd love a standing section. Always used to hate standing at the vetch as a kid; my head always used to skim the railing. Now I'm pushing 6ft however, I like to stand and watch a game rather than sit.

Poll: What was worse?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 16:08 - Aug 15 with 1057 viewsFerrieBodde

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 10:45 - Aug 14 by DafyddHuw

A change of ownership to someone who isn't in it for the money and who knows enough about footbal not to hire clowns like Brad Bobbly.

This is spot on.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 16:22 - Aug 15 with 1041 viewskarnataka

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 13:32 - Aug 15 by Elward

Really?

My mate lives in Cheddar and we usually set off from his gaff between 11.30am and 11.40am for a 3pm ko and usually get back about 6.45pm or just after and that's about 100 miles each way and it still usually allows us about 30-40 minutes in The Globe before the match.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 17:43 - Aug 15 with 1016 viewssherpajacob

I had a car like that once, British Leyland's finest.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 19:34 - Aug 15 with 987 viewsjack2jack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 14:13 - Aug 15 by Loyal

Huge health benefits.

I assume you are thinking I walk to the Liberty from home.
Umm
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:57 - Aug 15 with 958 viewsElward

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 16:22 - Aug 15 by karnataka

Really?

My mate lives in Cheddar and we usually set off from his gaff between 11.30am and 11.40am for a 3pm ko and usually get back about 6.45pm or just after and that's about 100 miles each way and it still usually allows us about 30-40 minutes in The Globe before the match.

Where abouts do you park then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024