Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John the clog 17:14 - Aug 18 with 16367 viewspencoedjack

How did he get tickets for the 'Dutch Swans' ?

Obviously spouting off on twitter again
John the clog on 22:43 - Aug 18 with 1945 viewsDarran

John the clog on 22:40 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

At the moment? Wondering if you're actually reading my posts, and more importantly wondering why I'm bothering on a Friday night. Bonkers.

We are all reading your posts and you must be very drunk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John the clog on 22:45 - Aug 18 with 1938 viewsGaryjack

At the moment? Wondering if you're actually reading my posts, and more importantly wondering why I'm bothering on a Friday night. Bonkers.

Trust me, don't bother. You're on your own pal.
John the clog on 23:02 - Aug 18 with 1905 viewsbonymine

John the clog on 22:39 - Aug 18 by pencoedjack

JVZ is a c unit along with Jenkins Dineen Morgan ... The clog seems to publisize the fact more than the others

Those who defend him have probably had a beer or two with him on on a trip to The Hague ... Almost makes them as bad as him

With everything that's gone on over the past couple of years I really do despair at the apathy shown towards the Sellouts and their 'cozy gang' of hangers on.

But as a lad who grew up on 1970's Swansea City football and the rollercoaster ride which followed then I guess that's modern day football for you, so plastic, so neutral, so alarmingly money orientated that I am fast losing the will to even turn up any more ; everything about OUR corrupt and misleading Club now seems so geared towards money and so distant and at 'arms length' that there is simply no connection or chemistry there any more.....

Money and Greed (HJ,MM,LD et al) has certainly killed off my enthusiasm for supporting the Swans and I NEVER EVER thought I would utter those words after supporting MY Club for over 40 years....

A sad, sad, day .....I will be there tomorrow but more in body than spirit.......Huw Jenkins and all his lying accomplices will be there laughing into their Champagne and vol au vents at the total apathy of 'The Trust' (in their back pocket) and the fans (now sadly plastic pr1cks....

STID ........Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

John the clog on 23:15 - Aug 18 with 1878 viewsbonymine

John the clog on 23:02 - Aug 18 by bonymine

With everything that's gone on over the past couple of years I really do despair at the apathy shown towards the Sellouts and their 'cozy gang' of hangers on.

But as a lad who grew up on 1970's Swansea City football and the rollercoaster ride which followed then I guess that's modern day football for you, so plastic, so neutral, so alarmingly money orientated that I am fast losing the will to even turn up any more ; everything about OUR corrupt and misleading Club now seems so geared towards money and so distant and at 'arms length' that there is simply no connection or chemistry there any more.....

Money and Greed (HJ,MM,LD et al) has certainly killed off my enthusiasm for supporting the Swans and I NEVER EVER thought I would utter those words after supporting MY Club for over 40 years....

A sad, sad, day .....I will be there tomorrow but more in body than spirit.......Huw Jenkins and all his lying accomplices will be there laughing into their Champagne and vol au vents at the total apathy of 'The Trust' (in their back pocket) and the fans (now sadly plastic pr1cks....

STID ........Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Anyway ....who the Phuk is Alarch NEVER seen him on here before ??

John the clog on 23:20 - Aug 18 with 1863 viewsangryjack

Get over it lads ffs
John the clog on 23:23 - Aug 18 with 1855 viewsKingBony

John the clog on 22:31 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

I'd be pissed if he gets perks.

If? If? That's the whole point you mugs should know, no if's???

Go and feckin find out and stop it

Joke club
Joke fans
Joke trust.....is there a trust anymore? Not sure there's any point

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

John the clog on 23:24 - Aug 18 with 1852 viewsUxbridge

John the clog on 22:43 - Aug 18 by Darran

We are all reading your posts and you must be very drunk.

Yeah, that'll be it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

John the clog on 23:32 - Aug 18 with 1818 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 23:24 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

Yeah, that'll be it.

That's it is it? A little wink and a smiley here and there! Pathetic.
Login to get fewer ads

John the clog on 23:35 - Aug 18 with 1807 viewsbonymine

John the clog on 23:20 - Aug 18 by angryjack

Get over it lads ffs

You must be easily appeased or satisfied if that's you level of objection mush ?

Neutral feeling = Neutral Fan

Simples .....

John the clog on 00:01 - Aug 19 with 1765 viewsMillJack

John the clog on 23:24 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

Yeah, that'll be it.

I didn't think that my sheer despair with the trust and their actions could sink any lower....then this thread happened.

Incredible, absolutely incredible.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 0:02]
John the clog on 00:05 - Aug 19 with 1753 viewsbonymine

John the clog on 00:01 - Aug 19 by MillJack

I didn't think that my sheer despair with the trust and their actions could sink any lower....then this thread happened.

Absolutely MillJack they have written their own Obituary .....

John the clog on 00:08 - Aug 19 with 1739 viewsUxbridge

John the clog on 00:01 - Aug 19 by MillJack

If I didn't laugh I suspect I'd lose the plot.

My own fault for bringing facts into the argument. I should have known better.

John the clog on 00:21 - Aug 19 with 1722 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 00:08 - Aug 19 by Uxbridge

The only facts you've brought into this is that JVZ gets tickets for Dutch fans to attend games against top flight opposition and although the trust have 'had a word about it'. it's still continuing too happen! Not only that, you are now trying to explain valid reasons for it! So yeah! You should know better!
John the clog on 00:34 - Aug 19 with 1690 viewsMillJack

John the clog on 00:08 - Aug 19 by Uxbridge

Ignoring the fact that JvZ is clearly getting preferential treatment, whether you choose to ignore it or not, I'd be more concerned about the club knowingly allowing a former director to sell accommodation and ticket packages without having the requisite financial protection, I.e. ABTA Bonding, etc.
John the C*nt on 00:36 - Aug 19 with 1686 viewsbonymine

John the clog on 00:21 - Aug 19 by Garyjack

The only facts you've brought into this is that JVZ gets tickets for Dutch fans to attend games against top flight opposition and although the trust have 'had a word about it'. it's still continuing too happen! Not only that, you are now trying to explain valid reasons for it! So yeah! You should know better!

Absolutely Gary highlights the absolute indifference to fall into line with whoever has bee told ??

John the clog on 00:37 - Aug 19 with 1683 viewsbonymine

John the clog on 00:34 - Aug 19 by MillJack

Ignoring the fact that JvZ is clearly getting preferential treatment, whether you choose to ignore it or not, I'd be more concerned about the club knowingly allowing a former director to sell accommodation and ticket packages without having the requisite financial protection, I.e. ABTA Bonding, etc.

Yes sort it out !!!!

John the clog on 01:00 - Aug 19 with 1666 viewsUxbridge

John the clog on 00:34 - Aug 19 by MillJack

Ignoring the facts he doesn't get preferential treatment, and the club has no control over local hotels?

John the clog on 01:12 - Aug 19 with 1652 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 01:00 - Aug 19 by Uxbridge

Ignoring the facts he doesn't get preferential treatment, and the club has no control over local hotels?

But he gets a coach load of tickets for Dutch fans to attend tomorrows game against Man Utd! And you 'the trust' have no problem with that. Right?
John the clog on 01:14 - Aug 19 with 1653 viewswhiterock

John the clog on 17:34 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

This was brought up when JVZ was in vogue and doing a great job. At the time I was told it was great he was doing it as he was spreading the word of SCFC in Holland.

Can we have it both ways?

Doesn't look like,
John the clog on 01:34 - Aug 19 with 1639 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 01:12 - Aug 19 by Garyjack

But he gets a coach load of tickets for Dutch fans to attend tomorrows game against Man Utd! And you 'the trust' have no problem with that. Right?

Good point actually, who's to say that there won't be any Dutch Man United fans in clogs group? Thus accessing the home supporters sections (a criminal offence btw) .... seems to be that JVZ's "enterprise" is totally unregulated....
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 5:00]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

John the clog on 03:42 - Aug 19 with 1596 viewsEasternJack

Ignore that guy (I have), he's a genuine moron that can't or doesn't read. I've got no time for that.

You're on an uphill battle with this JVZ situation. Regardless on whether he's doing this fully legit or not (personally I doubt it), nobody is ever going to believe it as it's such an emotive subject.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 3:44]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

John the clog on 06:25 - Aug 19 with 1559 viewsBillyChong

Bottom line he's one of the sell outs who shouldn't be welcome at the Liberty. Why wouldn't he abuse his position with regards to tickets? Who's going to reprimand him for it? They got away with the sale so why would he be worried about the Trust taking him on over tickets for Dutch Man Utd fans.
John the clog on 07:45 - Aug 19 with 1525 viewsDewi1jack

John the clog on 01:34 - Aug 19 by Swanjaxs

Good point actually, who's to say that there won't be any Dutch Man United fans in clogs group? Thus accessing the home supporters sections (a criminal offence btw) .... seems to be that JVZ's "enterprise" is totally unregulated....
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 5:00]

Thinking along those lines- really good points BTW
If a Man U fan (or Liverpool/ Chelsea etc when he gets his next load of 75 non preferential tickets) ends up in the home end, then isn't the Neanderthal Netherlander guilty of touting?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

John the clog on 10:54 - Aug 19 with 1440 viewswhiterock

The clog has been coming with that coach load for years, no one kicked off when it was Scunthorpe United
John the clog on 10:58 - Aug 19 with 1428 viewsLoyal

John the clog on 10:54 - Aug 19 by whiterock

The clog has been coming with that coach load for years, no one kicked off when it was Scunthorpe United

First time I met him was at the Welsh cup final v Wrexham in 1990 ?
Played at the old rugby stadium. Cardiff haven't got much to say about that day either in their fictional books.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024