Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women only train carriages? 11:36 - Aug 23 with 13852 viewsHighjack

As we know, all men are opportunistic sex attackers who are unable to set eyes on or be in close proximity to a female before becoming overcome with lust and jumping on her in a fit of rampant gropeage whilst making noises like Sid James in the carry on films. So the Labour Party have come up with a solution. Woman only carriages!

I think it's a fantastic idea as it will protect us men from being arrested for sexual assault. They have trialled this in other countries and it's been a raging success. If it works here plans are already in the pipeline to extend the scheme to child only carriages to protect them from paedophiles and OAP carriages to protect everyone else from the smell.

A statement from the architect of the plan said "This plan will cut sexual assaults on trains by 100%. The current strategy of identifying, arresting and prosecuting the scumbags who assault women clearly isn't working. Here at the Labour Party we feel that treating all men as rapists who can't control themselves and segregating them from all women forever is the most proportionate response to this issue"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Women only train carriages? on 23:35 - Aug 23 with 2030 viewsLoyal

I had a superb blow job on a train once.
Very opportune it was.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Women only train carriages? on 00:12 - Aug 24 with 2008 viewsHumpty

I used know a boy who used to be non PC all the time. In his mind he was pushing the boundaries of what was and what was not socially acceptable. He also very much needed the attention it would bring him, even though it was usually negative attention. For some people, any attention is better than none at all.

"Pooey bums!" he'd shout out, always publicily, because that was the whole point of it, often when waiting in the queue for the checkout in Tesco, or somewhere similar. "Willies! Smelly Willies!"

Fortunately he grew out of it when he was about three and a half years old.

It's a fairly common experience for many parents of toddlers.

If they don't grow out of it and end up exactly the same at 32, except now they're desperately trying to get the attention they crave by telling rape jokes and generally being obnoxious on the internet, you've failed.
Women only train carriages? on 00:59 - Aug 24 with 1979 viewsLoyal

Women only train carriages? on 00:12 - Aug 24 by Humpty

I used know a boy who used to be non PC all the time. In his mind he was pushing the boundaries of what was and what was not socially acceptable. He also very much needed the attention it would bring him, even though it was usually negative attention. For some people, any attention is better than none at all.

"Pooey bums!" he'd shout out, always publicily, because that was the whole point of it, often when waiting in the queue for the checkout in Tesco, or somewhere similar. "Willies! Smelly Willies!"

If they don't grow out of it and end up exactly the same at 32, except now they're desperately trying to get the attention they crave by telling rape jokes and generally being obnoxious on the internet, you've failed.

I quite agree, how big is your cock 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Women only train carriages? on 07:22 - Aug 24 with 1920 viewswaynekerr55

Back to the OP. Surely the money spent in creating segregation could be used to, ummmm, put guards on the train as Lisa suggested.

Between the Brexit clusterfùck and these Corbyn led lunatics, what hope have we got?

*Awaits JMOFF to come and post with his wonderful tinfoil avatar 😍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Women only train carriages? on 07:40 - Aug 24 with 1913 viewsMo_Wives

Yeah, never mind all that shit, you dolt. Did you see me use your gang to hoist your favourite fan? I took some pictures of the events that you can look at...

So, Numpty, what happened was that the Neath hemorrhoid popped up in this thread, hanging out of someone's arse again (is he ever anywhere else?). He was throwing around the same accusations that allowed me to corner his heroes in that other thread. Then here he was doing it again. So I came up with a plan...one I call the 'medieval manoeuver'. It goes like this...
Attack the fair maiden - the white knights come charging - in all the confusion, capture the fool.

The attack on the maiden was delivered, then almost immediately the first knight appears...FerryJack?...FurryJack?...some insignificant. His blood is up and he's accusing me of being the vilest c*nt. So far so good.
Then they send out the big guns...a white knight of the round table, JackFath. Here he is mounted up in a great action shot...

This was taken just before he uttered the classic white knight line "Lisa,

I apologise for the behaviour of the men on this thread. We're not all like them."...What a creep

Now somewhere around here Lisa thought she had me on the ropes...you should've see her little face when she thought she had me with the "I thought you didn't care. LOL" line.
I almost wanted to ditch the plan. It was like when you play ping pong against a niece or nephew and they don't realise you're letting them win.
Now was the time for the bait. TBF, it took a long time...longer than I thought. Here I am refreshing my screen...

I was thinking where is Lisa?...what's taking so long?. Of course, as we now know, courtesy of this independent photographers picture, she was trawling through that last thread looking for quotes to prove me wrong.

Then alas, the plan was complete. She has still not denounced the haemorrhoid...but the catch was made. Have a look at him, here he is...the Neath Jack...

As you can see that mouth is perfectly design for sucking anus...extendable with an airtight seal. A true 'bottom feeder'...who's bottom will he appear on next, I wonder?
And, fun fact: They say his brain is the same size as his eye. BTW, what do you think I used that moist mouth for later?...yes, poor old Neathie took a 'face f*****g'.

Just to round of this briefing. Here's a picture of me and my multis leaving this thread...

Maybe you'll have more luck next time guys
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 10:35]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 07:48 - Aug 24 with 1911 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 20:17 - Aug 23 by Drizzy

You'd think a high powered business executive from London would have better things to do than debate a teenager on the internet posting memes.

You'd also think she'd get the upper hand now and again.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 8:13]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 08:28 - Aug 24 with 1886 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I hear they are also going to intoduce
First Class Torries only
Standard class Liberals only
Standard Class Women only
Third Class Labour only
Fourth Class people on benefits only.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Women only train carriages? on 08:33 - Aug 24 with 1883 viewsJackfath

My friend. I think you've a little too much time on your hands and are taking this all a little too seriously.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Women only train carriages? on 08:38 - Aug 24 with 1881 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 08:33 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

My friend. I think you've a little too much time on your hands and are taking this all a little too seriously.

The person posting jokes is taking it too serious.

But the woman raging against those jokes is not...

To the castle, Sir...your damsel is in distress.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 08:40 - Aug 24 with 1878 viewsJackfath

Women only train carriages? on 08:38 - Aug 24 by Mo_Wives

The person posting jokes is taking it too serious.

But the woman raging against those jokes is not...

To the castle, Sir...your damsel is in distress.

If you think that the delectable Lisa needs rescuing on threads then you're mistaken. Please be my guest and "take her on" debating the points raised.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Women only train carriages? on 08:53 - Aug 24 with 1870 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 08:40 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

If you think that the delectable Lisa needs rescuing on threads then you're mistaken. Please be my guest and "take her on" debating the points raised.

If you read the 'Nazi thread' you would have seen that the delectable Lisa had a tantrum and ran away, saying something about it not being worth debating people like me coz...whaa whaa whaa. So she's the one who refused to carry on debating...not me.
So sit down ginger bollocks...or even answer why the person on this thread posting jokes is "taking it too serious", while the creep who feels he needs to apologise for the behaviour of the other men in here is not?. What a creepy little urchin you are...apologise for the other men, FFS.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 09:24 - Aug 24 with 1856 views1462jack

Women only train carriages? on 19:41 - Aug 23 by E20Jack

Without wanting to pick you out considering we just had a head to head on another thread (and genuinely do think you are a top poster regardless). But if this was said to you, do you believe that would be seen as extremely offensive?

If I said you are only behaving that way is to compensate for your tiny t*ts or something along those lines? There would be uproar on here, and rightly so.

The current feminism culture among society is up there with one of the most destructive movements we have at the moment, I honestly believe that. The equality has tipped on its head.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 19:42]

great post pal
Women only train carriages? on 09:47 - Aug 24 with 1832 viewsdailew

If we could only be as unfailingly polite, courteous and respectful as you and Ebo.

PS Found a video of EBO on tinternet.

[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 9:54]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Women only train carriages? on 10:34 - Aug 24 with 1789 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 09:47 - Aug 24 by dailew

If we could only be as unfailingly polite, courteous and respectful as you and Ebo.

PS Found a video of EBO on tinternet.

[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 9:54]

Now that's a funny post

The things he said about poor old Numpty.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 11:02 - Aug 24 with 1760 viewsBLAZE

There's some seriously unhinged people posting on this forum these days. Now more than ever, it seems. Take a step back lads (and lass, actually) and absorb what you're putting out there. This doesn't count for sh*t. Nobody will think better of you because you managed to "win" an argument on the internet (by boring everybody else into submission, no less). Trust me, as an outsider looking in on it all, there are no winners. Just an alarmingly large bunch of strange and sad individuals.

I'd put it down to the school holidays, but I don't think any of you are kids. What if you're all teachers? Now that is a scary thought...
Women only train carriages? on 11:31 - Aug 24 with 1725 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 11:02 - Aug 24 by BLAZE

There's some seriously unhinged people posting on this forum these days. Now more than ever, it seems. Take a step back lads (and lass, actually) and absorb what you're putting out there. This doesn't count for sh*t. Nobody will think better of you because you managed to "win" an argument on the internet (by boring everybody else into submission, no less). Trust me, as an outsider looking in on it all, there are no winners. Just an alarmingly large bunch of strange and sad individuals.

I'd put it down to the school holidays, but I don't think any of you are kids. What if you're all teachers? Now that is a scary thought...

Message received loud and clear, Blaze. I'm going home for my dinner, anyway...thank you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 12:34 - Aug 24 with 1656 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 07:22 - Aug 24 by waynekerr55

Back to the OP. Surely the money spent in creating segregation could be used to, ummmm, put guards on the train as Lisa suggested.

Between the Brexit clusterfùck and these Corbyn led lunatics, what hope have we got?

*Awaits JMOFF to come and post with his wonderful tinfoil avatar 😍

But having guards on the train would actually be a sensible way of identifying and punishing those small minority of scumbags that assault women? Isn't it more sensible to ensure that males and females never meet under any circumstances? Hell I don't think they are going far enough. Let's have women only stations. Women only cities even. Think how nice those cities would be, all colour coordinated and fragranced gracefully by Yankee candles. Ok our species might die out but that's a price worth paying.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Women only train carriages? on 14:50 - Aug 24 with 1597 viewswaynekerr55

Women only train carriages? on 12:34 - Aug 24 by Highjack

But having guards on the train would actually be a sensible way of identifying and punishing those small minority of scumbags that assault women? Isn't it more sensible to ensure that males and females never meet under any circumstances? Hell I don't think they are going far enough. Let's have women only stations. Women only cities even. Think how nice those cities would be, all colour coordinated and fragranced gracefully by Yankee candles. Ok our species might die out but that's a price worth paying.

I think, jokes aside that there is a culture where it's hip to be outraged (that's not aimed at Lisa as she's what Perch would say "yopu afre a good poster").

Women only train carriages? on 15:45 - Aug 24 with 1569 viewsdailew

Women only train carriages? on 10:34 - Aug 24 by Mo_Wives

Now that's a funny post

The things he said about poor old Numpty.

TBH I didn't post it cos of the Humpty connection.

Originally posted another one where he reads Three Blind Mice but quickly changed it cos after I watched all of it I realised there was a lot of sexist content and not appropriate, especially for this thread.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Women only train carriages? on 15:52 - Aug 24 with 1553 viewsFlashberryjack

Women only train carriages? on 14:50 - Aug 24 by waynekerr55

I think, jokes aside that there is a culture where it's hip to be outraged (that's not aimed at Lisa as she's what Perch would say "yopu afre a good poster").

"Outraged from Tunbridge Wells" started all this sh*te

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Women only train carriages? on 16:05 - Aug 24 with 1534 viewswaynekerr55

Women only train carriages? on 15:52 - Aug 24 by Flashberryjack

"Outraged from Tunbridge Wells" started all this sh*te

I miss "Worried from Wirral" myself

Women only train carriages? on 16:27 - Aug 24 with 1517 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 14:50 - Aug 24 by waynekerr55

The silliest (and perhaps most serious) thing for me is you actually have a member of our elected parliament coming up with this shyte. I believe he's a member of the shadow cabinet, although during the time it's taken me to write this post he's probably been sac.... forced to resign. They do like a reshuffle in the Labour Party. Three reshuffles a day means everyone gets a chance and nobody misses out. That's true equality.

There's one thing having sjw idiots on Twitter and planetswans endorsing this crap, but when it's a bloke who has a serious chance of being in government in the next few years it becomes rather worrying.

I have no doubt that lots and lots of women have been the victims of inappropriate touching/behaviour on trains and that's f ucking awful but then trains are not unique in that aspect. You will get pervy scumbags in pubs, clubs, shops, football stadiums etc. Segregating men and women is not the answer. And this MP is a f ucking idiot for suggesting it is and we should all point and laugh at him and make it completely clear how much of an idiot he is.

Women only train carriages? on 17:36 - Aug 24 with 1477 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 16:27 - Aug 24 by Highjack

The silliest (and perhaps most serious) thing for me is you actually have a member of our elected parliament coming up with this shyte. I believe he's a member of the shadow cabinet, although during the time it's taken me to write this post he's probably been sac.... forced to resign. They do like a reshuffle in the Labour Party. Three reshuffles a day means everyone gets a chance and nobody misses out. That's true equality.

There's one thing having sjw idiots on Twitter and planetswans endorsing this crap, but when it's a bloke who has a serious chance of being in government in the next few years it becomes rather worrying.

I have no doubt that lots and lots of women have been the victims of inappropriate touching/behaviour on trains and that's f ucking awful but then trains are not unique in that aspect. You will get pervy scumbags in pubs, clubs, shops, football stadiums etc. Segregating men and women is not the answer. And this MP is a f ucking idiot for suggesting it is and we should all point and laugh at him and make it completely clear how much of an idiot he is.

I tell you what, H, you're on a roll lately.

"We should all point and laugh at him and make it completely clear how much of an idiot he is"
Was that an Aristotle quote?
Who ever said it...it's spot on. Have an 'anti-mart6'....good work, fella.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 18:02 - Aug 24 with 1454 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 23:35 - Aug 23 by Loyal

I had a superb blow job on a train once.
Very opportune it was.

We've already discussed this. I tripped over a handbag in the aisle and as I fell my mouth was open with shock.

Women only train carriages? on 18:09 - Aug 24 with 1448 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 20:17 - Aug 23 by Drizzy

You'd think a high powered business executive from London would have better things to do than debate a teenager on the internet posting memes.

Yes such as sitting around discussing the various dimensions of hundreds of willies, and attempting to prove the hypothesis that there is a correlation between length, girth, and the jokes told by the owners of said willies.

Future research may include the impact of testicular sizeage in the equation if they receive enough funding.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024