Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level 22:06 - Sep 1 with 42149 viewsTheResurrection

The Holy Grail of the "next level" is probably already upon us, or at least we're moving towards it, but most of you are too wrapped up in your own miserable preconceived prejudices, you won't open your eyes to realise it.

The Club still isn't perfect, but which one is? The Trust still need a genuine revamp and refresh to communicate effectively to both Board and fans. The friendly game ticket prices is an example of this. But the overall picture is one of a Club getting back on track and improving. Nothing too much to shout about in isolation as the only was was up after the disaster of the last 2 years or so.

But nevertheless we're getting our act together. Off the pitch and since January, on it.

Commercially we will see the benefits, we have professionals involved, true business people with contacts who will increase revenue. Better sponsorships and business partners to be tapped into. The profile of SCFC is on the rise, more professional media interaction, website, Twitter, Facebook, more games being streamed, all on the up.

The football aspect will now follow. The U-23's had a tremendously successful season and our Academy and training facilities are now state of the art. This will only help everything we are trying to achieve.

Anyone one of us that has supported this Club back in the day, when we stop and think about things, will struggle to believe it's all actually been a true story.

We are 7 years - SEVEN YEARS - in the EPL and it's time now to quit the childish quips about "the Yanks" ; "the sell-outs" etc. What we've achieved, led by the old Board and now the new is nothing short of a miracle, it's phenomenal!! I have spent enough time voicing an angry opinion about the goings on of all concerned, but all said and done, they've done us proud.

The football squad we will take into the Premier League from now is arguably the best since we've been here.

Goalkeeper - as solid as we could hope for and Fab is Swansea's no. 1 without a shadow of a doubt. The way we accumulate GK's should mean at least one of them will be good enough to step in if he's ever injured ;-)

Defence - Been a revelation under Clement as we now defend as a team with responsibility for this aspect on every player. Naughts comes in for ridiculous stick but for me he's completely dependable. Everyone loves to scapegoat and bully somebody. Naughts gets too much of this. Cover at full back would've been great but it didn't happen and he won't let us down - same as he didn't last season. Fede and Maws have now formed a strong partnership and have enjoyed playing alongside each other for some time and are growing very strong. I love Olsson, he's as competitive as they come, the sheer determination in everything he does is infectious. We've also got ball players right along the back and we can now adapt perfectly well to a 3-5-2 with Bartley and VdH able to step in when needed. Rangel is an able deputy and Clucas can cover the left. We are solid at the back.

Midfield - We will be very strong and competitive in midfield this season. The signing of Sanches is truly unbelievable and exciting and the options we now have in this area are plentiful - off the bench too. I'm sure Clement and the Board would've loved to add another wider player but we won't be held ransom and pay massively over the odds - that's not good business. Carroll has been outstanding since coming in, Clucas has fitted in with ease and technically just what we need, these 2 will keep the ball flowing freely and accurately all around the park, with Carroll more than adept at set pieces and corners. Fer, Ki and Mesa all have genuine claims of fighting for a first XI slot and Ayew can play deeper or wide to provide options. Leon's still about as are Routs, Narsingh and Dyer so we're not having to rely on the old guard like we did last season, and these boys will still have something to offer as the season goes on, I'm sure of that. Southampton have made Europe on squads similar to ours and we can genuinely aim to look a lot higher up the league than we could this time last season, as far as up as that remains to be seen, but why not.

Up front - Bony, Tammy and Ayew is our strongest front line since the EPL without a shadow of doubt. Bony, in my opinion, is the missing piece in the jigsaw, he has the exact qualities we've been crying out for and Llorente could simply not provide. I think the 3 can play together in a 4-3-3 with Bony in the middle and Tammy and Ayew either side. It won't be Tammy's preferred option, same as it isn't for Rashford, bit it's a genuine alternative option for us.

Options are good and options we now have in abundance.

Manager - Clement has been inch perfect since he's come in and all the options mentioned above, he makes them a reality. His coaching is second to none and the team is able to adapt to any of his demands. He'll also get us playing more football this season and our style of play will be unrecognisable from the sheer tedium of last year.

Next level? We're getting there if not arrived already, so let's see it for what it is, embrace the changes and enjoy what's going to be a bloody good season of football with some outstanding talent on show.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 22:15]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:51 - Dec 8 with 2521 viewsTheResurrection

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:47 - Dec 8 by Garyjack

You'd swear we dismantled a top six side the way some are hailing Siggy and Llorente's worth to our side. Fact is, we stayed up by the skin of our teeth, some would even say by luck! They both wanted out FACT! We needed a new direction FACT! We got the transfer money to take that new direction FACT! We fvckin blew it FACT! End of story, let's stop going around in circles ffs!

Amen my fellow Jack x

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:52 - Dec 8 with 2523 viewsLeonWasGod

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 06:02 - Dec 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Is that the sum total of his first 4 months at Everton then?. Three goals? As much as the Res has "miscalculated" over this ill advised and conceived thread I don't think his views over Siggurdsson were ever far off the money.
It's the rest of it that's come crashing down.

If only he was half as prolific as our attacking midfielders eh?
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:57 - Dec 8 with 2510 viewsNirvana

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:48 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

Hello Septic Vvank the all American plastic fantastic.

All these threats on pm giving you a boner or something?

No threats, little res, the goofy old idiot you are.

But I can tell you're truly scared, little bbitchh crying foul on the forum.

And after the years of your abusive threats to EVERYONE on here it's a bit ironic, don't you think?

As for boners, you really do fantasize about men an awful lot.

Might want to reevaluate your life choices, Siggy shrine included.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:00 - Dec 8 with 2500 viewsmonmouth

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:47 - Dec 8 by Garyjack

You'd swear we dismantled a top six side the way some are hailing Siggy and Llorente's worth to our side. Fact is, we stayed up by the skin of our teeth, some would even say by luck! They both wanted out FACT! We needed a new direction FACT! We got the transfer money to take that new direction FACT! We fvckin blew it FACT! End of story, let's stop going around in circles ffs!

Best post ever on all this shit.

Sigurdsson was total gash for a hell of a lot of last season but did a few good things with dead balls and a couple of cracking finishes. Would I prefer him to Sanches from what I've seen, or Fer or Ayew. Too bloody right, at least he might do something productive now and again, but they won't net us 45m quid. He was worth about 18m and this will be proven over the season. The crime is what we did or didn't do with the money. Plus 13m for an old man in the last year of his contract. Had to go. I do think now - and we'll have to just disagree - that a fit Bony will be better, but that does remain to be seen.

You'd swear we had Rivelino, Gerson, Pele and Tostao all rolled into one. Siggo is an ordinary player that can do the rare MOTD highlight. Like Charlie Adam without the bite. £45m should have got us better and solved two of our other problems, wing and full back.

It didn't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:00 - Dec 8 with 2499 viewsNirvana

Like this you mean?:

Ffukk that was easy.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:01 - Dec 8 with 2494 viewspencoedjack

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:42 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

Naughton is the least of our worries and one of our best players this season.

Kyle Naughton is fuking shite .... can’t defend in any context offers NOTHING going forward ( yes he scored @ Sunderland) turns his back whenever a ball is crossed into the area. Stealing a living as a PL footballer

You love analysing games check how many goals have come from Naughton flank this season.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:04 - Dec 8 with 2476 viewsTheResurrection

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:57 - Dec 8 by Nirvana

No threats, little res, the goofy old idiot you are.

But I can tell you're truly scared, little bbitchh crying foul on the forum.

And after the years of your abusive threats to EVERYONE on here it's a bit ironic, don't you think?

As for boners, you really do fantasize about men an awful lot.

Might want to reevaluate your life choices, Siggy shrine included.

I am truly shitting myself that one day you will find the courage to step out from the trembling bushes and announce your triple decker cheese burge lard Yank ass to me so we can discuss this like we do in South Wales, like men, not phantom facks from Filly.

So until you actually do pluck up the courage to front up and get all those threats off your chest, get yourself back to Noddy Noddy land and fack off.

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:05 - Dec 8 with 2471 viewsNirvana

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:00 - Dec 8 by monmouth

Sigurdsson was total gash for a hell of a lot of last season but did a few good things with dead balls and a couple of cracking finishes. Would I prefer him to Sanches from what I've seen, or Fer or Ayew. Too bloody right, at least he might do something productive now and again, but they won't net us 45m quid. He was worth about 18m and this will be proven over the season. The crime is what we did or didn't do with the money. Plus 13m for an old man in the last year of his contract. Had to go. I do think now - and we'll have to just disagree - that a fit Bony will be better, but that does remain to be seen.

You'd swear we had Rivelino, Gerson, Pele and Tostao all rolled into one. Siggo is an ordinary player that can do the rare MOTD highlight. Like Charlie Adam without the bite. £45m should have got us better and solved two of our other problems, wing and full back.

It didn't.

Complete and utter bbullsshitt.

You clearly have an axe to grind, or just a lot of anger about this season.

No one has ever said sshitt about ffukkingg Pele or Gerson, just FACTS about one of our best-ever players.

Someone who kept us up, pretty much single-handedly numerous times and helped us to our best-ever PL finish. Kept many jobs in Swansea and Wales, and created many more.

Ungrateful would be the word here.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:10 - Dec 8 with 2452 viewsNirvana

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:04 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

I am truly shitting myself that one day you will find the courage to step out from the trembling bushes and announce your triple decker cheese burge lard Yank ass to me so we can discuss this like we do in South Wales, like men, not phantom facks from Filly.

So until you actually do pluck up the courage to front up and get all those threats off your chest, get yourself back to Noddy Noddy land and fack off.

Prime of my life old man, and I'm in really good shape, don't fret about that.

You'd know that if I took you up on your little Facebook offer, you pussy creepo loser.

But it sounds like you're hungry.

And scared.

You've been made a fool many times over on the only thing you've ever done with your life. Doesn't feel good, does it?

Clearly got your number, though, you're all worked up thinking about "boners" and whatnot.

'Facking' weirdo loser.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:16 - Dec 8 with 2435 viewsTheResurrection

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:10 - Dec 8 by Nirvana

Prime of my life old man, and I'm in really good shape, don't fret about that.

You'd know that if I took you up on your little Facebook offer, you pussy creepo loser.

But it sounds like you're hungry.

And scared.

You've been made a fool many times over on the only thing you've ever done with your life. Doesn't feel good, does it?

Clearly got your number, though, you're all worked up thinking about "boners" and whatnot.

'Facking' weirdo loser.

How many more offers do you need to keep on shitting out.

Go away prime of your life man. Come back when you're up to it.

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:20 - Dec 8 with 2422 viewsNirvana

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:16 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

How many more offers do you need to keep on shitting out.

Go away prime of your life man. Come back when you're up to it.

As I've told you, I don't live in the middle of nowhere like you.

You'll see me when I have time, I'm quite busy doing real sshitt with my life.

Unlike you, BOX OFFICE, haha.

Back to "not hiding" and "depressed" you go.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:52 - Dec 8 with 2387 viewsGaryjack

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:20 - Dec 8 by Nirvana

As I've told you, I don't live in the middle of nowhere like you.

You'll see me when I have time, I'm quite busy doing real sshitt with my life.

Unlike you, BOX OFFICE, haha.

Back to "not hiding" and "depressed" you go.

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:57 - Dec 8 with 2372 viewsNirvana

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:52 - Dec 8 by Garyjack

I'm sure you're charming in real life, Gary.

Or not.

Out of interest, ever met little res in person?

(EDIT: That's not you in cartoon form below, is it?)

[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 23:01]
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 23:01 - Dec 8 with 2358 viewsLeonWasGod

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:00 - Dec 8 by monmouth

It didn't.

I'm not having that. A good player affects games. Siggy had a really hard job affecting games last year because he was surrounded by crap, but he did nonetheless. I don' think it's an exaggeration to say that him and Llorente kept us up last year. Better than that once Clement came in; they saw us as the 8th best team in the 2nd half of the season.

No he's not Pele (nobody ever said he was ), but he's the best we've had in a while and is a good player t his level. Michu was better, but could only sustain it for one season. Siggy gave for the whole time he was here.

To say he was a problem for us (The Res) id ridiculous. But yep, I agree with the post that you were quoting about him wanting to leave and therefore he had to go and we did well to maximise his value (well done Huwbert).
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 23:20 - Dec 8 with 2319 viewsGaryjack

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:57 - Dec 8 by Nirvana

I'm sure you're charming in real life, Gary.

Or not.

Out of interest, ever met little res in person?

(EDIT: That's not you in cartoon form below, is it?)

[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 23:01]

I'm not sure actually. The clip was only 0.2 secs long, it looks familiar but i'm not sure my living room has that much colour? Oh and my telly's nothing like that. In fact the whole make up of the room itself just doesn't fit right with me sorry, but i am charming in real life, you got that one right so well done. Have i met you in real life?
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 08:44 - Dec 9 with 2216 viewsJango

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 21:45 - Dec 8 by Nirvana

With Bob ffukkingg Bradley as manager, you mean?

Literally the most incompetent manager ever in the PL.

Would you class Ronald Koeman as incompetent also? Because let’s be honest, apart from 1 or 2 games this season, siggys been absolutely appalling and you won’t find many Everton fans who disagree with that
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 08:49 - Dec 9 with 2210 viewsJango

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 23:01 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

I'm not having that. A good player affects games. Siggy had a really hard job affecting games last year because he was surrounded by crap, but he did nonetheless. I don' think it's an exaggeration to say that him and Llorente kept us up last year. Better than that once Clement came in; they saw us as the 8th best team in the 2nd half of the season.

No he's not Pele (nobody ever said he was ), but he's the best we've had in a while and is a good player t his level. Michu was better, but could only sustain it for one season. Siggy gave for the whole time he was here.

To say he was a problem for us (The Res) id ridiculous. But yep, I agree with the post that you were quoting about him wanting to leave and therefore he had to go and we did well to maximise his value (well done Huwbert).

He’s been surrounded by quality players and quality coaches this season and still had no affect on most games. You seem to forget he was involved in every game we played terrible last year. Llorente coming back from injury and mainly Leon coming back into the team is what saved us, not siggy.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 09:06 - Dec 9 with 2200 viewswhoflungdung

Yes,this really is Swanseafans ripping into each other whilst their team dies

Embarrassing or what

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:33 - May 9 with 1886 viewsFerrieBodde

Jesus Christ I can't stop laughing. This is too fvcking funny.

Incredible how one person can be so horrendously wrong about everything. It really is. Words cannot express how stupid and delusional this bloke is. It's truly mindboggling.

This imbecile literally swore up and down that we were going to have the best squad in our history despite an absolute travesty of a summer window and even called it our "best window ever." He even told us to "quit the childish quips about the Yanks." Everyone with half a brain could see we were in trouble, and in actuality what we got was by far our worst ever squad in the PL and one that would struggle in the Championship.

All those threads day in and day out about how much better we were going to be with the "tvvats" Sigurdsson and Lllorente gone, how we were "going to be in the next level"....now that we're relegated, I hope he got what he wanted
[Post edited 9 May 2018 22:35]
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:39 - May 9 with 1823 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:33 - May 9 by FerrieBodde

Incredible how one person can be so horrendously wrong about everything. It really is. Words cannot express how stupid and delusional this bloke is. It's truly mindboggling.

This imbecile literally swore up and down that we were going to have the best squad in our history despite an absolute travesty of a summer window and even called it our "best window ever." He even told us to "quit the childish quips about the Yanks." Everyone with half a brain could see we were in trouble, and in actuality what we got was by far our worst ever squad in the PL and one that would struggle in the Championship.

All those threads day in and day out about how much better we were going to be with the "tvvats" Sigurdsson and Lllorente gone, how we were "going to be in the next level"....now that we're relegated, I hope he got what he wanted

"Bing - you have reached the lower level. Please mind the doors while exiting"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:40 - May 9 with 1806 viewsAquinas

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:33 - May 9 by FerrieBodde

I hope he has the dignity to admit that he was wrong and admit that his opinion is just an opinion rather than the words of a master football tactician.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:42 - May 9 with 1773 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:40 - May 9 by Aquinas

I hope he has the dignity to admit that he was wrong and admit that his opinion is just an opinion rather than the words of a master football tactician.

Pure unadulterated narcissism will never admit being in error.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 22:43]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:48 - May 9 with 1738 viewsFerrieBodde

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:40 - May 9 by Aquinas

"I hope he has the dignity to admit that he was wrong"

Sadly the little man doesn't. And he' shown that time and time again.

He was wrong about absolutely everything. From this season, to Clement, to Clucas, to Abraham, to Carroll, to Siggy and Llorente, the list goes on and on. Don't forget the fact that even LATE into the season he said we should be "looking up" at the table and swore that we were better than Everton, Brighton, and Watford. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but this chump was somehow wrong about bloody everything. His delusion and idiocy is seriously amazing.
Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:52 - May 9 with 1696 viewsShaky

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:48 - May 9 by FerrieBodde

"I hope he has the dignity to admit that he was wrong"

Sadly the little man doesn't. And he' shown that time and time again.

He was wrong about absolutely everything. From this season, to Clement, to Clucas, to Abraham, to Carroll, to Siggy and Llorente, the list goes on and on. Don't forget the fact that even LATE into the season he said we should be "looking up" at the table and swore that we were better than Everton, Brighton, and Watford. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but this chump was somehow wrong about bloody everything. His delusion and idiocy is seriously amazing.

He was wrong the season before when he was convinced it was all over at the Prem.

Didn't rate Siggy and Llorrente then and thought survival was a lost cause.

They did the business though, and he may just have hated that. Could well have driven the poor soul round the bend.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level on 22:57 - May 9 with 1644 viewstheloneranger

Reading these old Res threads...

It's like reading David Icke's diary

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024