Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case 20:49 - Sep 4 with 23201 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Apparently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41154099

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:56 - Sep 4 with 9963 viewsGlyn1

So the management paid Bony's agents £8 million without telling him - and hid it in the accounts?

And while Bony thought that they were working for him, they were actually working for Swansea?

Classy.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 21:09]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:57 - Sep 4 with 9945 viewsGaryjack

This signing will prove to be an utter disaster. Bookmark it.
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:59 - Sep 4 with 9919 viewsKilkennyjack

Hard to believe what i am reading.

Shirley not.

Beware of the Risen People

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:08 - Sep 4 with 9815 viewsmax936

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:57 - Sep 4 by Garyjack

Its a Joke if the above is true, how would he come here with that case hanging over him and the club, doesn't make sense,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:10 - Sep 4 with 9792 viewslonglostjack

Football has always been a cash business but £8m under the table? If true the US owners will be drawing up a compliance policy and heads will roll. At least that's how it works with listed companies. Unless registration in Delaware means that compliance is not top of mind.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:10 - Sep 4 with 9791 viewsmonmouth

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:57 - Sep 4 by Garyjack

Well this doesn't look great, does it. Let's hope they have settled everything with him. It's not really ideal to be in legal dispute with your own 12m player. The greed in football really gets me down though. 8m to agents? No wonder we didn't have a pot to piss in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:10 - Sep 4 with 9791 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:08 - Sep 4 by max936

Its a Joke if the above is true, how would he come here with that case hanging over him and the club, doesn't make sense,

Exactly. So maybe we should take the club's statement that any disputes it may have had with Bony are resolved at face value.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 21:10]

Poll: Tory leader

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:10 - Sep 4 with 9776 viewsFlashberryjack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:56 - Sep 4 by Glyn1

So the management paid Bony's agents £8 million without telling him - and hid it in the accounts?

And while Bony thought that they were working for him, they were actually working for Swansea?

Classy.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 21:09]

" hid it in the accounts"

Our board wouldn't do such a thing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:12 - Sep 4 with 9753 viewsmonmouth

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:10 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

Exactly. So maybe we should take the club's statement that any disputes it may have had with Bony are resolved at face value.

Has to be doesn't it?

Imagine the yanks might be on the phone.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 22:00]

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:13 - Sep 4 with 9729 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I hope we've signed him for football reasons and not as some sort of deal to avoid too much trouble.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:15 - Sep 4 with 9713 viewsmonmouth

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:13 - Sep 4 by Joe_bradshaw

I hope we've signed him for football reasons and not as some sort of deal to avoid too much trouble.

There is that potential aspect to it too...

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:15 - Sep 4 with 9705 viewsSwanjaxs

We wouldn't do that would we!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:17 - Sep 4 with 9672 viewsmax936

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:10 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

Well, I can't see Bony being here if there are still problems to be resolved, like I said it doesn't make any sense.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 9644 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:17 - Sep 4 by max936

Well, I can't see Bony being here if there are still problems to be resolved, like I said it doesn't make any sense.

Unless signing him resolved the problem?

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:20 - Sep 4 with 9630 viewsmax936

Just when we thought we could see the wood for the trees

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:20 - Sep 4 with 9621 viewsharryhpalmer

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:15 - Sep 4 by monmouth

There is that potential aspect to it too...

this reads like we made the payment to the agent, and the agent kept it secret and hidden from Bony, trousering the cash.

The issue the club could have, however, was in dealing with a man who is "not an authorised agent as defined by the FA rules".

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:21 - Sep 4 with 9621 viewsjack2jack

That's what I was just thinking!
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:21 - Sep 4 with 9616 viewsGaryjack

Whichever way you look at it, we are listed as defendants in the case, Bony preferred to go to Verona on loan. It's not looking good for us getting the 'old Wilf' back is it?
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:25 - Sep 4 with 9562 viewsmax936

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:19 - Sep 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Unless signing him resolved the problem?

We need him here to do a job not to return a favour so to speak.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:28 - Sep 4 with 9524 viewsmax936

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:21 - Sep 4 by Garyjack

Whichever way you look at it, we are listed as defendants in the case, Bony preferred to go to Verona on loan. It's not looking good for us getting the 'old Wilf' back is it?

Well he did sing his song on that Video when he come back, that shows his commitment mun

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:32 - Sep 4 with 9469 viewsGaryjack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:28 - Sep 4 by max936

Well he did sing his song on that Video when he come back, that shows his commitment mun

In the 'Bony's back' video that i watched, he seemed positively gutted!
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:33 - Sep 4 with 9460 viewsDr_Winston

This news is about a year old isn't it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:33 - Sep 4 with 9453 viewsraynor94

I don't think that statement is going to satisfy the possee on here, they are already mounted with pitchforks in hand

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:34 - Sep 4 with 9428 viewsicecoldjack

Thought the same when the story broke.

In all honesty nothing surprises me about the sellout coonts, they've been cashing in on the club for the last 5 yrs so anything is possible, even that £8m being split and returned back to conk nose as a back hander is possible, it would explain the apparent jealousy and arguments with Tutu, maybe a sellout wasn't getting his beak wet enough ?

The timing of this seems a bit odd too, 2 days after he signs on the dotted line . Oh well i'm sure Wilf is here to play football and not shaft the club..hopefully !
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:34 - Sep 4 with 9425 viewsmax936

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:33 - Sep 4 by Dr_Winston

This news is about a year old isn't it?

Issued 56 minutes ago according to link.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024