Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case 20:49 - Sep 4 with 23187 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Apparently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41154099

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 23:59 - Sep 5 with 3240 viewsGaryjack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case (n/t) on 23:56 - Sep 5 by morningstar

[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 0:01]

I'm not willing him to fail at all Blaze. I just know he will. It matters not how much i state he wanted to go to Verona before us, the fact is he did! But if you wish to refer to it as "The Verona interest" Then crack on, i won't get in the way i promise! But ye, I suppose i have got a massive problem with Wilfried Bony coming back here,and that's because i genuinely believe the guy hasn't the motivation to revitalise his career back here, or anywhere else for that matter. He's done, and we'll see that pretty damn soon enough.
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 02:30 - Sep 6 with 3172 viewsLeonWasGod

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:13 - Sep 4 by Joe_bradshaw

I hope we've signed him for football reasons and not as some sort of deal to avoid too much trouble.

Again, that would make any sense as he's proceeding with court action. We also don't know that these payments are 'hiden in the accounts', just hidden from Bony. It could be as it seems - the main beef is with his former agents who didn't inform him of agent payments agreed with the club.

It'll all come out in the wash - good on Bony for taking the agents on and getting it into the courts so these leeches (allegedly) can be exposed.
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 08:46 - Sep 6 with 3103 viewstheloneranger

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:43 - Sep 5 by raynor94

If we really wanted Yiadom, it should have been done earlier, but the fault with the transfer, was at the Barnsley end, the McBurnie deal went through no problem

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/premier-league-swansea-ci

So it looks like it was our fault that we failed to sign Andy Yiadom, and that we had been linked to him most of the summer
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 11:03]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:01 - Sep 6 with 3090 viewswhoflungdung

No Gary,you do not know.

Frankly, none of us know most what we think is so ,or might be.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:35 - Sep 6 with 3059 viewsBLAZE

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 23:59 - Sep 5 by Garyjack

I'm not willing him to fail at all Blaze. I just know he will. It matters not how much i state he wanted to go to Verona before us, the fact is he did! But if you wish to refer to it as "The Verona interest" Then crack on, i won't get in the way i promise! But ye, I suppose i have got a massive problem with Wilfried Bony coming back here,and that's because i genuinely believe the guy hasn't the motivation to revitalise his career back here, or anywhere else for that matter. He's done, and we'll see that pretty damn soon enough.

You're still giving your opinions as facts, and your expectations as reality. Time will tell.
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:45 - Sep 6 with 3024 viewswhoflungdung

I don't know,but he might really be looking for the opposite and that would be to revive his flagging career and prove his doubters wrong.

He s obviously been working hard in gym which suggests he s not looking to simply vegetate on the bench which he s been doing for two seasons.

Jeez,this guy could ,just could, be the most motivated player in the squad. He s everything to prove .

I d rather llorente stay but he s been replaced by Wilfie and by Christ do we hope he comes good again.

I d rather internet pundits be proven wrong because what we all think is pretty much irrelevant to everything

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:25 - Sep 6 with 2965 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 08:46 - Sep 6 by theloneranger

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/premier-league-swansea-ci

So it looks like it was our fault that we failed to sign Andy Yiadom, and that we had been linked to him most of the summer
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 11:03]

Not only did we miss the deadline, we missed the deadline to ask for an extension.

Jenkins earning his 10k a week...
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 11:19 - Sep 6 with 2887 viewsMeraki

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:25 - Sep 6 by WarwickHunt

Not only did we miss the deadline, we missed the deadline to ask for an extension.

Jenkins earning his 10k a week...

Fvcking shambles.

But all Barnsley's fault.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 11:33 - Sep 6 with 2882 viewsUppa_Swans

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 19:31 - Sep 5 by ItchySphincter

You're making a mighty leap with the assumption that we have.

Just playing devil's advocate. If you always expect the worst anything less is a blessing!
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 11:38 - Sep 6 with 2876 viewstheloneranger

Leicester must be gutted that they missed the registration by 14 seconds, but still own the player!!

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2017-2018/leicester-city-14-s

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 19:36 - Sep 6 with 2739 viewsJackflack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 23:59 - Sep 5 by Garyjack

'You just know he will"
Feck my eyes

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:33 - Sep 6 with 2673 viewsLoyal

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 11:38 - Sep 6 by theloneranger

Leicester must be gutted that they missed the registration by 14 seconds, but still own the player!!

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2017-2018/leicester-city-14-s

Surely they aren't daft enough to not have clauses in the contract to cover this.
Makes you wonder where these guys were educated.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:54 - Sep 6 with 2640 viewsEasternJack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:33 - Sep 6 by Loyal

Surely they aren't daft enough to not have clauses in the contract to cover this.
Makes you wonder where these guys were educated.

Exactly - a simple clause that says the contract is only valid once registration is completed.

Expensive lesson for the Leicester legal team
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 20:56]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:45 - Sep 6 with 2606 viewsGaryjack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 19:36 - Sep 6 by Jackflack

'You just know he will"
Feck my eyes

I'm not arguing with anyone over it Chris, that's how i see it, and i'll shout it from the rooftops whether i'm right or wrong. But stand by!
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 11:56 - Sep 8 with 2413 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 13:45 - Sep 8 with 2383 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"I want to be clear, Swansea are not involved. I will leave it to justice. I just focus on the pitch." - WB

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/wilfried-bony-insists-ongoing-legal-

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 13:52 - Sep 8 with 2373 viewsswanforthemoney

Lets be clear, the dispute is between Bony and his agents. They didnt pass on the secret commission paid to them by Swansea City. There is no dispute between Bony and Swansea City.
The agents were seeking to have the matter settled by arbitration, Bony wanted to take it to Court.
In the hearing Bony won the right to take it to court.

See this from Out-law

https://www.out-law.com/en/articles/2017/september/swansea-footballers-dispute-w

I stand in the North Stand

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 14:05 - Sep 8 with 2358 viewstheloneranger

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 13:52 - Sep 8 by swanforthemoney

Lets be clear, the dispute is between Bony and his agents. They didnt pass on the secret commission paid to them by Swansea City. There is no dispute between Bony and Swansea City.
The agents were seeking to have the matter settled by arbitration, Bony wanted to take it to Court.
In the hearing Bony won the right to take it to court.

See this from Out-law

https://www.out-law.com/en/articles/2017/september/swansea-footballers-dispute-w

" Secret Commission" looks and sounds dodgy!!

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 14:09 - Sep 8 with 2342 viewsLoyal

The only people coming out of this with egg on their faces is wales on line, manufacturing shit again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:53 - Sep 8 with 2261 viewsJackflack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 14:09 - Sep 8 by Loyal

The only people coming out of this with egg on their faces is wales on line, manufacturing shit again.

And Garyjack

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 22:23 - Sep 8 with 2216 viewsGaryjack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 20:53 - Sep 8 by Jackflack

And Garyjack

Prepare for a total disaster, you'll all be slashing veins and stuff when the truth dawns.
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 22:43 - Sep 8 with 2205 viewsDr_Winston

"Swansea are not involved"

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/643518/Wilfried-Bony-Court-battles-Swa

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 23:19 - Sep 8 with 2175 viewsEasternJack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 22:43 - Sep 8 by Dr_Winston

"Swansea are not involved"

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/643518/Wilfried-Bony-Court-battles-Swa

Neither were Verona 😉

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:33 - Sep 9 with 2113 viewsBarrySwan

Unless I've missed something. I'm surprised that no one has commented on the fact that Swansea City are handing over £8m to football agents for a single deal.

£8m? What on earth is going on in the game?
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 12:40 - Sep 9 with 2064 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:33 - Sep 9 by BarrySwan

Unless I've missed something. I'm surprised that no one has commented on the fact that Swansea City are handing over £8m to football agents for a single deal.

£8m? What on earth is going on in the game?

Yeah if that's normal, makes you wonder how much of that net profit this window was eaten ny agents?

And how more in the red that puts most of the other clubs in the window?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024