Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50433 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 19 with 4161 viewsLoyal

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

Again.

I don't think Sanches is very good to be honest. He's all hype. It's not a case of adjusting to the league, he was found out at Bayern and we simply have better midfielders here already.

Development takes time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 19 with 4152 viewsjasper_T

Clement parking his bus.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:29 - Sep 19 with 4096 viewsakajack

And telling Olsson to be quiet by the looks of it
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 19 with 4039 viewsMrSwerve

Clement telling Olsson to 'zip it'...brilliant!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 19 with 4038 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

Clement parking his bus.

Don't agree with that change at all.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 19 with 4024 viewsNogginthenog

Narsimgh and fer are shite
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 19 with 4000 viewsjasper_T

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 19 by Loyal

Development takes time.

If he was our player I would be all for him getting regular gametime.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Sep 19 with 3934 viewsakajack

I don't see a problem with Sanches fitness, he's runs all over the place, makes a lot of good tackles and is always available for the ball. He'll follow a very good little shimmy or cut back with a failed simple pass. I think Clement will sort him out as i feel when your confidence is high that his touch will come back and those passes will start to be completed
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Sep 19 with 3934 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

Clement parking his bus.

Bit early for that imho and they are not threatening us in the air. We are going to be sitting back now I guess.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:34 - Sep 19 with 3817 viewsjasper_T

How did he miss that?!?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 19 with 3759 viewsjack2jack

Wilf mun
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 19 with 3744 viewsmacthejack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:34 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

How did he miss that?!?

Came off the keeper first, no easy to be fair.

Would love to see Ayew Bony and Abraham on the pitch in the league. Ayew at the tip of the diamond.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 19 with 3732 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:43 - Sep 19 by Landore_Jack

Needs to work on his shooting and passing.

And his dribbling, crossing & set pieces.

Apart from that he's great.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 19 with 3721 viewskarnataka

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:34 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

How did he miss that?!?

Reckon he was offside anyway
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 19 with 3678 viewsSmellyplumz

Am I the only one who thinks our football has been gash tonight? We used to play better footy in league 1.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Sep 19 with 3653 viewsmacthejack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 19 by Smellyplumz

Am I the only one who thinks our football has been gash tonight? We used to play better footy in league 1.

Just tonight?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Sep 19 with 3631 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 19 by jack2jack

Wilf mun

Great move. We need more of that.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 19 with 3562 viewsGaryjack

Bony looking like Latchford against Leeds in his first full game. Could tear them a new one anytime he wants. I guess he just feels sorry for Reading as he's far superior to them so just letting them off the hook tonight. Bless him.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 19 with 3462 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 19 by Garyjack

Bony looking like Latchford against Leeds in his first full game. Could tear them a new one anytime he wants. I guess he just feels sorry for Reading as he's far superior to them so just letting them off the hook tonight. Bless him.

Bony did ok I thought. Ref not giving him a stroke then.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 with 3418 viewsSgorioFruit

Leeds just scored a 94th minute winner against Burnley

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 with 3410 viewsjasper_T

Ref comes through for us.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 with 3403 viewsChrisSCFC

Nice one referee haha.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 with 3395 viewsmacthejack

Lovely finish Ayew, the ref making up for how utterly sh*t he's been all match.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 with 3377 viewsSwansNZ

assist for the ref - about time he gave us something

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 19 with 3376 viewsswanjackal

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

Bony did ok I thought. Ref not giving him a stroke then.

Hope not, could be seen as sexual assault if he did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024