Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:26 - Sep 28 with 49061 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 30 with 3682 viewsPegojack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Sep 30 by Meraki

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/west-ham-united-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming-100

Not the best quality mind...

I can't get a sniff of football, just a sh1tload of adverts...
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Sep 30 with 3676 viewsairedale

Looking good to me so far. (Apologies to all if that comment is the KoD).
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Sep 30 with 3669 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Ayew having an impact, again
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Sep 30 with 3600 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 30 by Pegojack

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/west-ham-united-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming-100
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Sep 30 with 3583 viewsKulusBeatFactory

sgorio gets a mention. Legend
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 30 with 3555 viewswestwalesed

http://nowwatchtvlive.cc/stream-7-hd-soccer-football-nba-nhl-ufc-links/

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Sep 30 with 3490 viewsMeraki

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 30 by Pegojack

Ad blocker init.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Sep 30 with 3460 viewsZZoric

70% possession, way on top

the silence on this thread is golden
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 30 with 3431 viewsElward

Sanches clearly wants the free kicks
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 30 with 3429 viewsMeraki

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

70% possession, way on top

the silence on this thread is golden

Probably enjoying the game mate, there's not much really happening.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 30 with 3396 viewsjacksfullaces

assume the moaners quiet until we concede. much more positive intent today and a bit of forward momentum and passing. to be applauded?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 30 with 3387 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 30 by Elward

Sanches clearly wants the free kicks

Not surprised when Carroll insists on aiming them straight to Andy Carroll.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Sep 30 with 3351 viewsZZoric

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 30 by Meraki

Probably enjoying the game mate, there's not much really happening.

agreed re enjoyment - lots happening tho from what I can see

Tammy needs to find the spark - like last week - icing on this cake
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Sep 30 with 3350 viewsOldjack

This is more like it ,proper football

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Sep 30 with 3339 viewsSmellyplumz

Get tom carol off he's playing like a minge.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Sep 30 with 3316 viewsjasper_T

Carroll's having a mare. Usually he's just anonymous in first halves.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Sep 30 with 3313 viewsElward

Caroll can not take a free kick or a corner
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Sep 30 with 3294 viewsjasper_T

Boooooooooooo lol
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Sep 30 with 3289 viewsjack2jack

Our crosses are a bit sh!t
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Sep 30 with 3256 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jordan Ayew takes far too many touches to do anything. Why he insists on sprinting 10 yards before making a pass he could have made when he first received the ball is baffling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Sep 30 with 3254 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 30 by jacksfullaces

assume the moaners quiet until we concede. much more positive intent today and a bit of forward momentum and passing. to be applauded?

Better play but still toothless up front.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Sep 30 with 3239 viewsZZoric

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

This is more like it ,proper football

enjoyable

sanches is still half a yard off the pace and confidence, would prefer clucas in there
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Sep 30 with 3215 viewsMeraki

At the moment Sanches is like a wood carver and we need a carpenter.

He makes some pretty moves but would you want him hanging a door for you?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Sep 30 with 3178 viewsPegojack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Sep 30 by Meraki

Ad blocker init.

I don't download or sign up to anything. Am I doing right?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 30 with 3148 viewsZZoric

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Jordan Ayew takes far too many touches to do anything. Why he insists on sprinting 10 yards before making a pass he could have made when he first received the ball is baffling.

cmon dwight - lets get a comment from u on the good bits - ur good at that too

btw - travelling faithful, impressive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024