Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:26 - Sep 28 with 49064 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:45 - Sep 30 with 4180 viewsawayjack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:51 - Sep 30 by Flashberryjack

I'm afraid I have to agree, we'll be easily out muscled and out played by a not very good West Ham team.
Hope Carol's not playing, because if he is we're truly f*ked.

Sorry to be such a pessimistic bugger, but that's how low in confidence I've become after watching that sh*te against Newcastle & Watford .

Oddly Ash always struggled against Carrol - if we're going 3 at back enough to stop him. 0-0 again !
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:45 - Sep 30 with 4036 viewsthornabyswan

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:45 - Sep 30 by awayjack

Oddly Ash always struggled against Carrol - if we're going 3 at back enough to stop him. 0-0 again !

Fancy us for a point and an improved performance.
Did ok in the second half last week.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Sep 30 with 3952 viewsHeadmaster

Looks like he got SgorioFruit's letter.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:02]
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 3876 viewsSwansea93

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Sep 30 by Headmaster

Looks like he got SgorioFruit's letter.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:02]

I like the look on the team, but you got to feel for Mesa.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Sep 30 with 3840 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:45 - Sep 30 by thornabyswan

Fancy us for a point and an improved performance.
Did ok in the second half last week.

OK second half, sh*te first and lost......and at home mind.

I don't see any positives from that to make me fancy a point, but we are Swansea City, so expect the unexpected.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Sep 30 with 3845 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Sep 30 by Swansea93

I like the look on the team, but you got to feel for Mesa.

SgorioFruit;s influence!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Sep 30 with 3802 viewsSwan91

Replace carrol on there with mesa and that would be our best team i think at the moment... Really happy with the formation and line up though.. bony Tammy and Ayew had to start together..
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Sep 30 with 3796 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So either this means Ayew is playing the 10 role in the diamond, or Sanches is and Ayew and Abraham are playing wide.

Most likely the former, but I like the tactics either way.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Sep 30 with 3746 viewsSwan91

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Sep 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

So either this means Ayew is playing the 10 role in the diamond, or Sanches is and Ayew and Abraham are playing wide.

Most likely the former, but I like the tactics either way.

I hope they are wide... cutting in to help bony and any passes he has.. would be nice to see Sanches as the 10 role to play some creative passes to ayew and tammy.. and use his strength to help bony out.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 30 with 3653 viewsthenorthbankbog

Who's Routledge upset not even on the bench thank god
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Sep 30 with 3516 viewsLord_Bony

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Sep 30 by Flashberryjack

OK second half, sh*te first and lost......and at home mind.

I don't see any positives from that to make me fancy a point, but we are Swansea City, so expect the unexpected.

We play shite at home and tidy away this season ...cant figure that one out.

Leon will just have a quick runaround last quarter,

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:31 - Sep 30 with 3490 viewsMeraki

I like the look of that team, f*ck knows whats happening with Mesa though.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Sep 30 with 3358 viewsicecoldjack

He's [picked the team that should've played Watford last week, minus Mesa, the team he should play away at West Ham and Andy Caroll is, well, i'll let you figure it out !

Anyway, credit to Clement for not being too arrogant to listen, not convinced this formation is the one away from home against West Ham but fair play, of course it could be a double bluff,as in "i'll prove to scoriofruit he knows fook all and play britton, watch us get over run as a result, that will teach the fans to question my negative tactics "
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Sep 30 with 3342 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

£27,000,000 of newly signed defensive midfielders on the bench and neither can get in the team ahead of 35 year old Britton who should have been replaced years ago.

It is tragic and extremely concerning. Meanwhile our previous record signing is sitting on a bench in Spain whilst we pay his wages.

How you know who hasn't been sacked yet is unbelievable.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Sep 30 with 3287 viewsMo_Wives

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

£27,000,000 of newly signed defensive midfielders on the bench and neither can get in the team ahead of 35 year old Britton who should have been replaced years ago.

It is tragic and extremely concerning. Meanwhile our previous record signing is sitting on a bench in Spain whilst we pay his wages.

*How you know huw hasn't been sacked...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:56 - Sep 30 with 3191 viewsSwan91

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think one of those midfielders should be ahead of 2 of those starting cm's... and I am starting to think its not because of ability that he is on the bench.. he has always looked good when on the pitch and except for the 1 mistake last game he looked comfortable against the opposition and helped our passing and play improve.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:58 - Sep 30 with 3162 viewsMeraki

Bit of a fvck up really.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:04 - Sep 30 with 3063 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think leaving out VDH who could have taken Carroll out of the game may prove to be a mistake.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:05 - Sep 30 with 3048 viewsElward

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:04 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

I think leaving out VDH who could have taken Carroll out of the game may prove to be a mistake.

Should of been on instead of Mawson for me
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Sep 30 with 2965 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Naughton has an inside out-ball for the first time in a while

Not Rocquet science is it
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Sep 30 with 2887 viewsPegojack

Anyone got a link? Or are we not allowed to say that any more?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Sep 30 with 2869 viewsSmellyplumz

Andy Carol is a F UCKING DICKHEAD

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Sep 30 with 2867 viewsMeraki

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Sep 30 by Pegojack

Anyone got a link? Or are we not allowed to say that any more?

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/west-ham-united-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming-100

Not the best quality mind...
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 30 with 2841 viewsjasper_T

Sanches can't pass wind.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 30 with 2779 viewsKulusBeatFactory

excellent play

the better team right now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024