Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Again 17:25 - Sep 30 with 5938 viewsswansealad69

Clement gets allvthe blame
And again i will say who realy is to blame
We have sold quality players and brought in sh#t
As we all know huw allways likes to bring in his players and likes to interfere
Lets not blame Clement for all
He only has the players he been given.
Again on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 3476 viewsGeoffThom

TRUE,but clement is also killing us with his style of football and descion making ,it's all garbage
Again on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 3476 viewsTom1912

The quality in the squad isn't Clement's fault.

The tactical decisions that are losing us games are.
Again on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 3473 viewsHeadmaster

Even with the players he's got, he shouldn't be making such nonsensical substitutes. This isn't the first time. For a man that has worked alongside the best in Europe, I would have expected better.
Again on 17:28 - Sep 30 with 3464 viewsbluenile

Clement cost us with an absolutely insane late substitution. I still can't fathom out what was going through his brain when he did it??? He seems to lurch from one massive mistake to another..............and don't get me started on the negativity of the tactics!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Again on 17:35 - Sep 30 with 3388 viewsunion_jack

Again on 17:28 - Sep 30 by bluenile

Clement cost us with an absolutely insane late substitution. I still can't fathom out what was going through his brain when he did it??? He seems to lurch from one massive mistake to another..............and don't get me started on the negativity of the tactics!!

It's strange I've got to say.

What goes through his head? Is he over-thinking the situation?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Again on 17:39 - Sep 30 with 3349 viewsmagicdaps10

Clement is not helping himself but he has been put in this position....one that he is trying to work with a poor hand that he has been given.

The summer window has made him evaluate the team and it is not working.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Again on 17:40 - Sep 30 with 3334 viewsLandore_Jack

Again on 17:27 - Sep 30 by Tom1912

The quality in the squad isn't Clement's fault.

The tactical decisions that are losing us games are.

Why did he agree to sign those players then?

#backtojack

Again on 17:40 - Sep 30 with 3328 viewsswansealad69

Wile i agree he does make mistakes and his tactics are poor
He still has a poor squad to work with and limited to what he can do.
Wait til naughton or olsen get injured
Our back ups are rangel who i love and been a great servant but is 2 years past it and who?clucas not his position.
What was huw thinking 13 m plus kingsley.
And even worst not even replacing kingsley
Just save money and swap and change players out off position to look good on the ballance books
Keep club running at a profit for the yanks to cash in and make a profit.
Huw gets a nice slice nice job and can sell his remaining shares and pocket another few mil.
All wile the mangers take all the flack
Cant even blame the yanks as huw knew all there plans as he sold the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Again on 17:42 - Sep 30 with 3297 viewsLord_Bony

You can't make a silk 👛 👛 from a sows ear.

without Gylfi this season will be hard,there's no firepower up front and unless were giving good service,which were not,that diamond ain't gonna work...any team sees through it and breaks us down.

Seems to be too much hope on Ayew to lead the diamond.

HUW Jenkins as director of football...no

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Again on 17:45 - Sep 30 with 3274 viewstomdickharry

Mr Clement should not have accepted any player he did not want simple as that,if every player we signed received his ok then we are in serious trouble.
Again on 17:45 - Sep 30 with 3268 viewsItchySphincter

Again on 17:42 - Sep 30 by Lord_Bony

You can't make a silk 👛 👛 from a sows ear.

without Gylfi this season will be hard,there's no firepower up front and unless were giving good service,which were not,that diamond ain't gonna work...any team sees through it and breaks us down.

Seems to be too much hope on Ayew to lead the diamond.

HUW Jenkins as director of football...no

Bullshit cop out. We've lost three in a row that we could easily have won if we'd got out of first gear.

The manager has f*cked it up, no one else.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 20:40]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

N/A. on 17:46 - Sep 30 with 3262 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:10]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Again on 17:55 - Sep 30 with 3195 viewsTom1912

Again on 17:40 - Sep 30 by Landore_Jack

Why did he agree to sign those players then?

Did he though?

I doubt he had a huge amount of say.
Again on 17:59 - Sep 30 with 3152 viewsJackFish

Again on 17:55 - Sep 30 by Tom1912

Did he though?

Was it his decision not to bring in any attacking midfielders or wingers?
Again on 18:02 - Sep 30 with 3124 viewsawayjack

Clement has to take blame for crap tactics, selection and subs. He stubborn that his ultra defensive style with work and it doesn't with our very average players . Agree Jenkins and Board are useless greedy txwats but PC has to take blame for garbage tactics and selections.
Again on 18:05 - Sep 30 with 3094 viewsDarran

Did he though?

I have it off an impeccable sauce that he was happy with all signings in both transfer windows.
The problem is the majority of them weren’t his signings apart from perhaps two kids.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 18:11]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Again on 18:06 - Sep 30 with 3067 viewsLandore_Jack

Did he though?

He had plenty of say. He confirmed this in the press.

#backtojack

N/A. on 18:07 - Sep 30 with 3064 viewsHuw57

Again on 18:05 - Sep 30 by Darran

I have it off an impeccable sauce that he was happy with all signings in both transfer windows.
The problem is the majority of them weren’t his signings apart from perhaps two kids.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:10]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Again on 18:07 - Sep 30 with 3058 viewsexiledclaseboy

Again on 18:05 - Sep 30 by Darran

Isn’t that contradictory? He was happy with the signings but they weren’t his signings?

Poll: Tory leader

Again on 18:10 - Sep 30 with 3026 viewsDarran

Again on 18:07 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

Isn’t that contradictory? He was happy with the signings but they weren’t his signings?

You know exactly what I’m saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Again on 18:12 - Sep 30 with 3010 viewsLandore_Jack

Clement is more to blame than Jenkins. He agreed to all of the signings and his tactics are costing us games. He has not addressed all of the problems from last season.

#backtojack

Again on 18:26 - Sep 30 with 2921 viewsPrivate_Partz

Again on 18:12 - Sep 30 by Landore_Jack

Clement is more to blame than Jenkins. He agreed to all of the signings and his tactics are costing us games. He has not addressed all of the problems from last season.

Clement was a appointed by Jenkins. This after marginalising a perfectly good man and manager before appointing a complete no hoper.
Two poor and late windows have occurred one after the other.
Clement might be to blame for his inexperience but don't rule out the guy that is almost totally culpable for the mess we are in, and has been so since the sacking of Laudrup.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Again on 18:33 - Sep 30 with 2868 viewsLandore_Jack

Again on 18:26 - Sep 30 by Private_Partz

Clement was a appointed by Jenkins. This after marginalising a perfectly good man and manager before appointing a complete no hoper.
Two poor and late windows have occurred one after the other.
Clement might be to blame for his inexperience but don't rule out the guy that is almost totally culpable for the mess we are in, and has been so since the sacking of Laudrup.

I agree. In the close season HJ and PC talked about avoiding the mistakes made in the previous season. It's clear so far that not all lessons have been learnt.

#backtojack

Again on 18:33 - Sep 30 with 2861 viewsswansealad69

Sinc ml no manager has had say
Even monk came oit and said that the french right back we had who never had a chance was not the player he wanted.
Huw has constantly brought in staff who agree to be yes men.
Now the mangers should have had a pair off balls and said no but money talks.
Now honestly who do u think brought bony back
The same person who give dyer roughs long contract even tho we can all see they are not prem players.
The sam person who kept bringing emness back.
Clement never worked with bony and would have to have gone on what huw told him
Just look at our players? Who is prem class
Fab Fernandez olsen maybee
The rest no
We still rely on Britton who is a great servant but needs to stand back
We have very little yet been in the prem now for 7 years and just sold the club
We never go out spen ridiculous
Why is huw bringinf in his players he is nothing more then a local league keeper a faild business man who has fallen straight on his feet.
He is killing the club and should have gone when he sold it.
Not hang around getting a nice wage to keep the club in the black to be sold at a profit.
Sad to say the best thing that could happen is we go down and the yanks are forced to cut there losses and huw gets the sack.
Again on 18:48 - Sep 30 with 2781 viewsYossarian

That was the worse 'performance' I have EVER seen from a Swansea City Team and whilst I am angry and it's always inadvisable to post when your blood is up, I honestly feel that dismal display has hit new lows- in all the circumstances. To think we sold Bony for £28m, Ayew for £21m, Joey for £15m, Ashley for £12m, Ben for £10m and spunked £15m on Borga, £15m on Clucas and £11m on Mesa. 6 years after being promoted and with a League Cup win and European football and we are still relying on loan players and paying top wages to loan EE's and journeymen who've failed to make it at other clubs- WTF?
To think that Sanches was the answer- well to see a 20 year old without pace and bite, over-hitting nearly every pass and blazing set pieces into row Z left me feeling embarrassed. There is no tempo and this group think they can play virtually walking pace! Some go hiding, not wanting the ball, and when they get into key areas, they lack courage. They are devoid of craft and guile. Can they all be this bad? Today I saw something I never thought I'd see- Leon totally losing it with the front players for not wanting to show for the ball. He had a right go at Ayew as they walked off at half-time and it was really out of character for such a mild mannered guy. There is clearly something not right in the dressing room- and for that, you've got to look at C.ement and his staff. Jenkins is ultimately responsible for something that appears to unravelling rapidly.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024