Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monarch 07:23 - Oct 2 with 8488 viewsbuilthjack

Gone

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Monarch on 07:37 - Oct 2 with 8472 viewsHighjack

RIP. Big swans fan.

Does this mean we're stuck with Charles now?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Monarch on 08:10 - Oct 2 with 8432 viewsbuilthjack

Monarch on 07:37 - Oct 2 by Highjack

RIP. Big swans fan.

Does this mean we're stuck with Charles now?

No, Ryan.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Monarch on 08:28 - Oct 2 with 8411 viewslonglostjack

I blame Corbyn.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Monarch on 08:45 - Oct 2 with 8391 viewssherpajacob

Sombre music on radio for 2 weeks.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Monarch on 08:50 - Oct 2 with 8376 viewsPegojack

A few more pilots looking for a job, O'Leary will be pleased.
Monarch on 09:14 - Oct 2 with 8338 viewsLord_Bony

Shame that especially as they flew from Cardiff.

Had some bargains over the years.

Staff are shell shocked at the collapse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/monarch-staff-passengers-str

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Monarch on 09:49 - Oct 2 with 8306 viewswhoflungdung

Hopefully nobody choose a Maonarch flight to replace Ryanair cancellation

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Monarch on 10:50 - Oct 2 with 8276 viewsHighjack

Monarch on 08:10 - Oct 2 by builthjack

No, Ryan.

I'm not Ryan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Monarch on 11:08 - Oct 2 with 8239 viewsmajorraglan

Read it on the news this morning, gutted as had booked flights with them in November. Thought I would be covered under the Consumer Credit Act as paid with a Credit Card, but as each individual flight was under £100 looks like I am not covered.

Now have to pay for new flights at a higher price. Grrrrrr!

Feel for the staff though, whilst the pilots will probably be ok the cabin crew and other workers may struggle.
Monarch on 15:54 - Oct 2 with 8135 viewsFieryJack

Monarch on 11:08 - Oct 2 by majorraglan

Read it on the news this morning, gutted as had booked flights with them in November. Thought I would be covered under the Consumer Credit Act as paid with a Credit Card, but as each individual flight was under £100 looks like I am not covered.

Feel for the staff though, whilst the pilots will probably be ok the cabin crew and other workers may struggle.

Snap - booked flights with them for Lisbon in November. 😡
Monarch on 17:43 - Oct 2 with 8093 viewsmonmouth

Monarch on 11:08 - Oct 2 by majorraglan

I thought a credit card was fine for under £100 unless you use Paypal?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monarch on 23:17 - Oct 2 with 8030 viewskeith_gatebroth

Monarch don't fly from Cardiff?
Monarch on 02:38 - Oct 3 with 8000 viewsmajorraglan

Monarch on 17:43 - Oct 2 by monmouth

I thought a credit card was fine for under £100 unless you use Paypal?

Sadly not. I am going to have a bash at getting my money back, but I reckon I'm stuffed.
Monarch on 04:50 - Oct 3 with 7980 viewspikeypaul

You can still request chargeback protection which debit card users will be doing despite you using a credit card.Section 75 of the consumer credit act 1974 would have been easier and guaranteed but all’s not lost for <£100 credit card users.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2017 5:43]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Monarch on 06:50 - Oct 3 with 7947 viewsLord_Bony

Monarch on 23:17 - Oct 2 by keith_gatebroth

Monarch don't fly from Cardiff?

Yes they do (did).

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Monarch on 08:35 - Oct 3 with 7922 viewsWxmJax

Monarch on 10:50 - Oct 2 by Highjack

I'm not Ryan.

Are you Easy then ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Monarch on 14:59 - Oct 3 with 7863 viewskeith_gatebroth

Bony - please elaborate. Monarch may have done the odd rugby charter or cruise connection from Cardiff but are not among the regular airlines that use Cardiff,such as based airlines Thomson,Thomas Cook, Flybe, and non based airlines KLM,Ryanair,Vueling,Iberia Express,Eastern.
Monarch on 15:02 - Oct 3 with 7859 viewsraynor94

Monarch on 14:59 - Oct 3 by keith_gatebroth

Bony - please elaborate. Monarch may have done the odd rugby charter or cruise connection from Cardiff but are not among the regular airlines that use Cardiff,such as based airlines Thomson,Thomas Cook, Flybe, and non based airlines KLM,Ryanair,Vueling,Iberia Express,Eastern.

I'm the same as you, can't remember Monarch flying out of Cardiff

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Monarch on 22:25 - Oct 3 with 7785 viewsLord_Bony

I m not sure of recent years but I can assure you Monarch flew frequently from CWL airport during the nineties and noughties.

Monarch on 15:24 - Oct 4 with 7700 viewskeith_gatebroth

No record anywhere of Monarch flights from Cardiff with one exception. During the summer of 2012 Monarch Holidays & partner company Cosmos ran flights to Florida.
Monarch on 19:21 - Oct 4 with 7674 viewsbonymine

Monarch on 15:24 - Oct 4 by keith_gatebroth

No record anywhere of Monarch flights from Cardiff with one exception. During the summer of 2012 Monarch Holidays & partner company Cosmos ran flights to Florida.

Unbelievable if true ......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4949028/Monarch-staff-pay-

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024