Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... 10:02 - Oct 6 with 18442 viewsJack_y_Jwc

...in Lampeter

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 10:09 - Oct 6 with 7198 viewsChippy69

Don't Believe a f ucking word the rat ba stard speakes

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 10:14 - Oct 6 with 7184 viewsmonmouth

Fruit and veg is the answer. Nice and rotten.

Or cricket balls.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 10:17 - Oct 6 with 7180 viewsmonmouth

Oh, and does this mean that the Trust and Junko are all lovey dovey again? Should be traducing him with his own words at every opportunity, not giving him a platform imo.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 10:21 - Oct 6 with 7172 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 10:17 - Oct 6 by monmouth

Oh, and does this mean that the Trust and Junko are all lovey dovey again? Should be traducing him with his own words at every opportunity, not giving him a platform imo.

I think they have been all lovey dovey for a while. Helping them get away with what they did is sickening.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 10:28 - Oct 6 with 7153 viewscockneyswan

Total betrayal by the sellouts and the trust, beyond sickening 😡
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:31 - Oct 6 with 7060 viewsmonmouth

Here’s an interesting article about the Arsenal ownership model, and why fans don’t matter a single f**k

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:35 - Oct 6 with 7056 viewsMeraki

"Diolch i Huw Jenkins"

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:37 - Oct 6 with 7039 viewsDarran

Well I was told by someone relatively close to him that he and his American associates are not happy with having to by more shares off the Trust.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:40 - Oct 6 with 7033 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:37 - Oct 6 by Darran

Well I was told by someone relatively close to him that he and his American associates are not happy with having to by more shares off the Trust.

Oh and I was also told that the Yanks aren’t happy with Jenkins because they have to spend more money on shares. They kind of blame him for it.

Just what I was told.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:23 - Oct 6 with 6993 viewsmonmouth

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:40 - Oct 6 by Darran

Oh and I was also told that the Yanks aren’t happy with Jenkins because they have to spend more money on shares. They kind of blame him for it.

Just what I was told.

Excellent. Time for all parties to stick the boot in then.

He'd better be careful. Relegation and he could be sleeping with the fishes.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:44 - Oct 6 with 6950 viewsYossarian

Access controlled through a strict pre-booking regime so it’ll probably turn out to be a sterile stage-managed PR exercise. It seems to me that it’s just another example of the distance now between ‘the club’ and it’s supporters. If there was a real commitment to transparency, the club would have gone to some lengths to stream it on the club site. After all, he’s hardly put himself out there has he?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:51 - Oct 6 with 6936 viewsNeath_Jack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:44 - Oct 6 by Yossarian

Access controlled through a strict pre-booking regime so it’ll probably turn out to be a sterile stage-managed PR exercise. It seems to me that it’s just another example of the distance now between ‘the club’ and it’s supporters. If there was a real commitment to transparency, the club would have gone to some lengths to stream it on the club site. After all, he’s hardly put himself out there has he?

And of the distance between The Trust and the fans.

As far as I, and a lot of my mates are concerned, you can file The Trust Board alongside the sell-outs now.

All in the same, big dirty bed together.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:52 - Oct 6 with 6932 viewsSmellyplumz

Hope someone smashes the c unt.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:32 - Oct 6 with 6867 viewsPegojack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:51 - Oct 6 by Neath_Jack

And of the distance between The Trust and the fans.

As far as I, and a lot of my mates are concerned, you can file The Trust Board alongside the sell-outs now.

All in the same, big dirty bed together.

Sorry, can't agree with that.

Working with them (the sell outs) and taking their money off them is not the same as liking them.

PS although I will agree that this seminar with Jenkins as a guest doesn't seem appropriate.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 14:00]
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:47 - Oct 6 with 6842 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:52 - Oct 6 by Smellyplumz

Hope someone smashes the c unt.

Not a good idea to wish for on here maybe.

If it's not a staged managed fukin pr exercise there may be a chance to get the bstard squirming with some awkward questions.
Maybe someone who knows how to stream from a phone tablet or laptop could catch it and pass it on.
Going to guess names, votes and ip addresses could come under some sort of scrutiny before an invite is issued though.
Hopefully I'm well wrong on that.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:58 - Oct 6 with 6816 viewsNOTRAC

This is very disappointing.The Trust should not be promoting Jenkins under any circumstances.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:32 - Oct 6 with 6726 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:32 - Oct 6 by Pegojack

Sorry, can't agree with that.

Working with them (the sell outs) and taking their money off them is not the same as liking them.

PS although I will agree that this seminar with Jenkins as a guest doesn't seem appropriate.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 14:00]

There’s no way the Trust are the equivalent of the sellouts and yes I believe they’ve made mistakes along the way though they’ve admitted that.

Tell you one thing though there’s no way Jenkins should be facing up to the fans in darkest Lampeter,if he’s going to face up it should be at a Forum in Swansea at the Liberty.

I can’t believe anyone thinks this is a good idea.

Perhaps the DSA can look into the extortionate disabled parking fees at the Liberty whilst they’ve got him there though,snigger.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 14:33]

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:35 - Oct 6 with 6715 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:32 - Oct 6 by Darran

There’s no way the Trust are the equivalent of the sellouts and yes I believe they’ve made mistakes along the way though they’ve admitted that.

Tell you one thing though there’s no way Jenkins should be facing up to the fans in darkest Lampeter,if he’s going to face up it should be at a Forum in Swansea at the Liberty.

I can’t believe anyone thinks this is a good idea.

Perhaps the DSA can look into the extortionate disabled parking fees at the Liberty whilst they’ve got him there though,snigger.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 14:33]

I will also say as a Trust member I’ll be very disappointed if this goes ahead with Jenkins present.
The question needs to be asked why Lampeter?
[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 14:36]

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:45 - Oct 6 with 6703 viewsUxbridge

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:35 - Oct 6 by Darran

I will also say as a Trust member I’ll be very disappointed if this goes ahead with Jenkins present.

The Ceredigion Jacks requested to put on a forum, so ones happening there. If any other part of the UK wants to put on a forum then the Trust is willing to help. Similar arrangements have happened in the past, both up in Lampeter and with the Pembs Jacks. And, of course, the London forums (which hopefully will also be happening soon).

As for Jenkins being in attendance, I can see both points of view. However, for all those wanting to express their views to him in person, then here's the opportunity to do so. I wouldn't take this as the Trust cosying up to him, I still think he acted disgracefully with regards to the sale in particular. However, like it or not, the Americans have hitched their wagon to him.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:48 - Oct 6 with 6681 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:45 - Oct 6 by Uxbridge

The Ceredigion Jacks requested to put on a forum, so ones happening there. If any other part of the UK wants to put on a forum then the Trust is willing to help. Similar arrangements have happened in the past, both up in Lampeter and with the Pembs Jacks. And, of course, the London forums (which hopefully will also be happening soon).

As for Jenkins being in attendance, I can see both points of view. However, for all those wanting to express their views to him in person, then here's the opportunity to do so. I wouldn't take this as the Trust cosying up to him, I still think he acted disgracefully with regards to the sale in particular. However, like it or not, the Americans have hitched their wagon to him.

I and probably the majority don’t agree, If he’s doing a Forum it should be a main one at the Liberty sorry.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:01 - Oct 6 with 6670 viewsVetchfielder

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:35 - Oct 6 by Darran

I agree Darran. When this was originally announced, HJ wasn't on the guest sheet. Now he's top billing.
I'm sure there are Trust Members who will be happy to have him attend. There will be a much higher number of non-members who think it's a good idea.
Personally I wouldn't invite him to any other Trust event, ever, and I certainly won't attend anything which he's present at.
After all he's done to the Trust, I'm disappointed that he was invited and I'm also disappointed with Ceredigion Jacks in deciding to add the words "Diolch i Huw Jenkins" to the tweet.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:04 - Oct 6 with 6655 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:01 - Oct 6 by Vetchfielder

I agree Darran. When this was originally announced, HJ wasn't on the guest sheet. Now he's top billing.
I'm sure there are Trust Members who will be happy to have him attend. There will be a much higher number of non-members who think it's a good idea.
Personally I wouldn't invite him to any other Trust event, ever, and I certainly won't attend anything which he's present at.
After all he's done to the Trust, I'm disappointed that he was invited and I'm also disappointed with Ceredigion Jacks in deciding to add the words "Diolch i Huw Jenkins" to the tweet.

Absolute mate I’m quite astonished by it.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:13 - Oct 6 with 6633 viewsUxbridge

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:48 - Oct 6 by Darran

I and probably the majority don’t agree, If he’s doing a Forum it should be a main one at the Liberty sorry.

One of things all of us must have surely learned by now is that anyone saying they're holding the majority view is usually way off. But aye, suspect there's plenty on both sides of this.

It's a lovely setup up there though. Well worth a visit for those thinking of attending.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:15 - Oct 6 with 6617 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:13 - Oct 6 by Uxbridge

One of things all of us must have surely learned by now is that anyone saying they're holding the majority view is usually way off. But aye, suspect there's plenty on both sides of this.

It's a lovely setup up there though. Well worth a visit for those thinking of attending.

Yeah bull it up as much as you want but it’s completely wrong.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:21 - Oct 6 with 6614 viewsUxbridge

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 15:15 - Oct 6 by Darran

Yeah bull it up as much as you want but it’s completely wrong.

That'll learn me for saying I can see your point of view I guess. Iesu mawr.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024