Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... 10:02 - Oct 6 with 18436 viewsJack_y_Jwc

...in Lampeter

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:42 - Oct 7 with 2089 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:30 - Oct 7 by max936

Well, it might well be worth a visit, but not when the likes Jenkins there poisoning the air, Thanks, but no Thanks.

And I think its absolutely ridiculous that the Trust have invited him there, lets hope there's no happy clappers and back slappers there, on hearing this I feel even more justified in not renewing my membership

Of course it is going to be full of happy clappers and back slappers. Look at the tweet, I haven't learnt any Welsh since I was 16 but I'm sure it says something along the lines of "Thanks to Huw Jenkins".

So the Ceredigion Jacks group is firmly in his corner, then the other group associated with the event, The Trust, are in his corner too after doing what they did to help ensure the uninformed voted to protect Jenkins and his cronies from any legal troubles.

It all stinks. The Trust is a joke. What happened to Stuart McDonald improving the communication from The Trust to its members? I suppose they don't need to appease their members now as they don't need people's £10 a year. They've proven too that they can make colossal mistakes in their roles, letting the club be sold illegally under their noses and still be voted in unanimously because they didn't bother to aware anyone who doesn't visit this forum how they were screwed over during the sale.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:47 - Oct 7 with 2083 viewsJackflack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:30 - Oct 7 by max936

Well, it might well be worth a visit, but not when the likes Jenkins there poisoning the air, Thanks, but no Thanks.

And I think its absolutely ridiculous that the Trust have invited him there, lets hope there's no happy clappers and back slappers there, on hearing this I feel even more justified in not renewing my membership

Me too Steve.
During the Petty era i felt really close to the club despite the terrible ongoings. The trust back then ... legends.

Now...there's no Swansea City organisation that I can be part of that would prevent me from this feeling of disconnect from the club.
The Trust are irrelevant to me these days. Bloody shame

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:51 - Oct 7 with 2076 viewsQJumpingJack

This event seems very odd.
One minute legal action is potentially being taken & the next he is guest of honour?
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:57 - Oct 7 with 2072 viewsmax936

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:47 - Oct 7 by Jackflack

Me too Steve.
During the Petty era i felt really close to the club despite the terrible ongoings. The trust back then ... legends.

Now...there's no Swansea City organisation that I can be part of that would prevent me from this feeling of disconnect from the club.

Hope they've all got their blankets ready for when Winter really sets in bless them their poor little legs will get awfully cold whilst sat there watching the football I say football in the loose sense of course.
The whole lot sicken me JF, I'm feeling more and more disassociated from the Club.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:00 - Oct 7 with 2068 viewsDarran

The Forum where Jenkins speaks should be taking place in the biggest possible venue with that being the Liberty and not Lampeter Rugby Club and that's no disrespect to Lampeter Rugby Club.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:05 - Oct 7 with 2058 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:00 - Oct 7 by Darran

The Forum where Jenkins speaks should be taking place in the biggest possible venue with that being the Liberty and not Lampeter Rugby Club and that's no disrespect to Lampeter Rugby Club.

It is far easier for Jenkins to get his carefully prepared speech out in front of a small group of friends in Lampeter than it would be in front of the likely hostile environment angry supporters would create at a venue in Swansea.

Why The Trust are aiding him in this publicity stunt is absurd. I'm sure somebody at Wales Online will be provided with the quotes Huw wants them to publish before he even arrives at the venue. The collusion between the supposed supporters group and this man is disgusting.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:19 - Oct 7 with 2046 viewsDarran

Who's this Dave Dalton fella then and if he's arranging this what is he to the Trust if the Trusts name is all over it?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:20 - Oct 7 with 2046 viewsNeath_Jack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:42 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course it is going to be full of happy clappers and back slappers. Look at the tweet, I haven't learnt any Welsh since I was 16 but I'm sure it says something along the lines of "Thanks to Huw Jenkins".

So the Ceredigion Jacks group is firmly in his corner, then the other group associated with the event, The Trust, are in his corner too after doing what they did to help ensure the uninformed voted to protect Jenkins and his cronies from any legal troubles.

It all stinks. The Trust is a joke. What happened to Stuart McDonald improving the communication from The Trust to its members? I suppose they don't need to appease their members now as they don't need people's £10 a year. They've proven too that they can make colossal mistakes in their roles, letting the club be sold illegally under their noses and still be voted in unanimously because they didn't bother to aware anyone who doesn't visit this forum how they were screwed over during the sale.

The Ceredigion Jacks and many others are in his corner because of the total inaction of The Trust. They should have been slagging the man from the rooftops in all the local media outlets, highlighting what absolute c*nts the sellouts are. But they chose to not damage their cosy f*cking relationship with him and the rest of them.

As i said previously, for that reason they will always be classed as bad as the sellouts themselves.

Snakes the lot of the them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:30 - Oct 7 with 2037 viewsmonmouth

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 11:47 - Oct 7 by Jackflack

Me too Steve.

I've had it too. Didn't renew. The Trust is dead to me now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:48 - Oct 7 with 2019 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:30 - Oct 7 by monmouth

I've had it too. Didn't renew. The Trust is dead to me now.

Dead 100% bang on!

I liken SCST to the guy in this video! When faced with a veracious, salivating, sociopathic creature…………A load of hot air, bulls#it, inaction, PR collaboration and absolutely f#ck all is the counter attack strategy. Hang on there may be a bowling-night event organised, that'll scare em!!!!!!!

Jenkins and Co has the trust in his/its pocket and walks it around semi-asphyxiated on a leash and orders it to lie in its own steaming sh#t!

Wake up folks! FFS wake up!
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 14:24]

Argus!

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:55 - Oct 7 with 2012 viewswhoflungdung

Does Jenkins enjoy his days out at the Liberty.

I mean ,I've been ripped for suggesting his day is made very unconfortable

It's one thing to call him all sorts on here but is owt said to his scrawny face

If not, why not. Surely he should be in no doubt as to the hatred for him. Hate being the operative word

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:59 - Oct 7 with 2004 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:55 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

Does Jenkins enjoy his days out at the Liberty.

I mean ,I've been ripped for suggesting his day is made very unconfortable

It's one thing to call him all sorts on here but is owt said to his scrawny face

If not, why not. Surely he should be in no doubt as to the hatred for him. Hate being the operative word

Say it to him next Saturday then.

Could someone post the above reply to the Scouce prick please.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 13:36]

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:06 - Oct 7 with 1992 viewswhoflungdung

I'm wondering as to what car he drives

A sensible low key reliable Kia,Mazda,Hyundai ,Honda or a grotesque ,pretentious crock of overpriced crap .

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:18 - Oct 7 with 1979 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:06 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

I'm wondering as to what car he drives

A sensible low key reliable Kia,Mazda,Hyundai ,Honda or a grotesque ,pretentious crock of overpriced crap .

Often wondered if he drives to the ground on matchdays and walks through the car park to his 'exclusive-viper-nest'...... IMO I guess he gets 'smuggled' into the ground in a wheelie bin or a laundry basket. If not that, he arrives early to avoid attention i.e. 2 0' Clock in the morning.

Argus!

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:33 - Oct 7 with 1965 viewsawayjack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 12:05 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is far easier for Jenkins to get his carefully prepared speech out in front of a small group of friends in Lampeter than it would be in front of the likely hostile environment angry supporters would create at a venue in Swansea.

Why The Trust are aiding him in this publicity stunt is absurd. I'm sure somebody at Wales Online will be provided with the quotes Huw wants them to publish before he even arrives at the venue. The collusion between the supposed supporters group and this man is disgusting.

Shows how lethargic many of our fans have become. Disgusting man that we still treat as a hero. One day he'll turn the wrong corner.
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 13:47 - Oct 7 with 1952 viewsSwanzay

I assume that in order to attend this meeting,you will have to be a Trust member.....?
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 16:52 - Oct 7 with 1887 viewsDafyddHuw

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:45 - Oct 6 by Uxbridge

The Ceredigion Jacks requested to put on a forum, so ones happening there. If any other part of the UK wants to put on a forum then the Trust is willing to help. Similar arrangements have happened in the past, both up in Lampeter and with the Pembs Jacks. And, of course, the London forums (which hopefully will also be happening soon).

As for Jenkins being in attendance, I can see both points of view. However, for all those wanting to express their views to him in person, then here's the opportunity to do so. I wouldn't take this as the Trust cosying up to him, I still think he acted disgracefully with regards to the sale in particular. However, like it or not, the Americans have hitched their wagon to him.

You've got some face, mate, coming on here pretending to be some sort of fans' friend.

I know it's only my opinion, but as far as I'm concerned you and the other board members are a disgrace to the club. When we wanted someone with clout to stand up for us and be counted, you all crawled away under the same stone as Jenkins, the Yanks, JvClogg and the rest of the scum.

I'm really glad someone from the Trust at last decided to stick their head above the parapet and finally comment on something. It's reminded me how right I was in not renewing this year. That ain't gonna stop me sticking my oar in every chance I get though. As soon as we get a Trust board I'm not ashamed of, I'll rejoin.
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:27 - Oct 7 with 1867 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 14:45 - Oct 6 by Uxbridge

The Ceredigion Jacks requested to put on a forum, so ones happening there. If any other part of the UK wants to put on a forum then the Trust is willing to help. Similar arrangements have happened in the past, both up in Lampeter and with the Pembs Jacks. And, of course, the London forums (which hopefully will also be happening soon).

As for Jenkins being in attendance, I can see both points of view. However, for all those wanting to express their views to him in person, then here's the opportunity to do so. I wouldn't take this as the Trust cosying up to him, I still think he acted disgracefully with regards to the sale in particular. However, like it or not, the Americans have hitched their wagon to him.

If a member from Swansea puts in a request, can we have a forum somewhere in the city with Huw Jenkins in attendance? It will present an excellent opportunity for him to clear the air to supporters who are unable to travel to Lampeter late at night.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:38 - Oct 7 with 1855 viewsSwanzay

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:27 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If a member from Swansea puts in a request, can we have a forum somewhere in the city with Huw Jenkins in attendance? It will present an excellent opportunity for him to clear the air to supporters who are unable to travel to Lampeter late at night.

If its only Trust members that are able to attend, then it will only be the happy clapper brigade and I guess no searching question will be asked...

But this is just plain wrong on all fronts, just highlights what the Trust has become, NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and sleeping with the enemy.
Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:41 - Oct 7 with 1849 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:27 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps it is a bit like the John Bishop and Michael McIntyre performances at the Grand.
Huw is testing the water at a small venue before moving the show on to a to a bigger one. He can assess the questions and his answers in advance of the big gigs and fine tune accordingly ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:48 - Oct 7 with 1834 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:41 - Oct 7 by Private_Partz

Perhaps it is a bit like the John Bishop and Michael McIntyre performances at the Grand.
Huw is testing the water at a small venue before moving the show on to a to a bigger one. He can assess the questions and his answers in advance of the big gigs and fine tune accordingly ;-)

If only. I'm sure the questions asked will be ones he thought up before the performance even begins and he'll have perfected his answers for whoever has replaced Vincent as the clubs unofficial media man now that Vincent was rewarded for his loyalty with a job at the club.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:54 - Oct 7 with 1821 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:48 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If only. I'm sure the questions asked will be ones he thought up before the performance even begins and he'll have perfected his answers for whoever has replaced Vincent as the clubs unofficial media man now that Vincent was rewarded for his loyalty with a job at the club.

In my previous job meetings with some AMs were very similar. Invite only and the questions were prepared in advance and approved accordingly.
One, who shall remain nameless, had their answers prepared on sheets of A4 and read them out verbatim.
It would not surprise me if something similar occurred here. Will be interesting to see if this is the case.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 17:55]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:56 - Oct 7 with 1815 viewsDarran

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:38 - Oct 7 by Swanzay

If its only Trust members that are able to attend, then it will only be the happy clapper brigade and I guess no searching question will be asked...

But this is just plain wrong on all fronts, just highlights what the Trust has become, NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and sleeping with the enemy.

I’m a Trust Member and I’m disgusted by it all.

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:58 - Oct 7 with 1813 viewsunion_jack

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 22:12 - Oct 6 by Morganator100

I read that as them thanking everyone that's attending not just Huw Jenkins.

Well look, I don't know about these things, and of course I could be wrong, but doesn't 'Huw Jenkins' mean the same in Welsh as it does in English?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:59 - Oct 7 with 1805 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jenkins might actually speak to fans... on 17:58 - Oct 7 by union_jack

Well look, I don't know about these things, and of course I could be wrong, but doesn't 'Huw Jenkins' mean the same in Welsh as it does in English?

You’ve got to stick an “wch” on the end. That’s why so many people have crashes in Wales cos of the confusing road signs.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024