Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New club shop 20:50 - Oct 7 with 17386 viewsQJumpingJack

Anyone visited today? Is it impressive?
New club shop on 20:55 - Oct 7 with 6990 viewsNeath_Jack

It'll be the same overpriced gear as in the normal shop. Are you expecting topless shop assistants maybe?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New club shop on 20:58 - Oct 7 with 6974 viewsDarran

New club shop on 20:55 - Oct 7 by Neath_Jack

It'll be the same overpriced gear as in the normal shop. Are you expecting topless shop assistants maybe?

As I’ve said before the spy I’ve got down the club reckons Pearlman is spending an astonishing amount of money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New club shop on 21:04 - Oct 7 with 6954 viewsFlashberryjack

New club shop on 20:55 - Oct 7 by Neath_Jack

Yeah same as same as, just with a different sponsor name.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

New club shop on 21:07 - Oct 7 with 6938 viewsQJumpingJack

Pearlman may be seen to spending a lot but let's remember we may have been underspending before he arrived. He should be applauded for improving the commercial operation.
Who does he report to? HJ or Jase & Steve?
New club shop on 21:16 - Oct 7 with 6899 viewsDarran

New club shop on 21:07 - Oct 7 by QJumpingJack

Pearlman may be seen to spending a lot but let's remember we may have been underspending before he arrived. He should be applauded for improving the commercial operation.

I'd imagine the Yanks are the bosses.

New club shop on 22:45 - Oct 7 with 6747 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 21:07 - Oct 7 by QJumpingJack

There was definate underspending of the commercial side. However all this overspending doesnt necessarily mean loads of extra revenue coming in. Many a company had gone bust spending more than they earn. Luckily we have 100 mill of tv rev.
Pearlmans last business life was purchasing advertising space.... If people see him as the messiah/ next chairman then god help us
New club shop on 22:48 - Oct 7 with 6742 viewsDarran

New club shop on 22:45 - Oct 7 by xmastree

There was definate underspending of the commercial side. However all this overspending doesnt necessarily mean loads of extra revenue coming in. Many a company had gone bust spending more than they earn. Luckily we have 100 mill of tv rev.
Pearlmans last business life was purchasing advertising space.... If people see him as the messiah/ next chairman then god help us

Where's the next Chairman bit come from? Who sees that?

New club shop on 22:52 - Oct 7 with 6741 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 22:48 - Oct 7 by Darran

Where's the next Chairman bit come from? Who sees that?

I read it on a thread a few days ago
Login to get fewer ads

New club shop on 22:53 - Oct 7 with 6735 viewsDarran

New club shop on 22:52 - Oct 7 by xmastree

I read it on a thread a few days ago

Link please?

New club shop on 23:05 - Oct 7 with 6716 viewsYossarian

Does anyone think the Joma stuff is what a PL team should be associated with? Is this just a cheap option for the Board or should the club look for a new brand?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

New club shop on 23:44 - Oct 7 with 6666 viewslonglostjack

In this day and age of clicks beating bricks it's a strange decision. I would have thought that getting better distribution and maximizing outlets would have been the first priority. I sort of understand the argument that there is a need for a stronger connect between the town and the brand - but Mr Pearlmann bach, the obvious way to do that is to listen to the people who genuinely care about the club as opposed to those who have been lining their own pockets.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 23:49]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New club shop on 00:02 - Oct 8 with 6642 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 23:44 - Oct 7 by longlostjack

In this day and age of clicks beating bricks it's a strange decision. I would have thought that getting better distribution and maximizing outlets would have been the first priority. I sort of understand the argument that there is a need for a stronger connect between the town and the brand - but Mr Pearlmann bach, the obvious way to do that is to listen to the people who genuinely care about the club as opposed to those who have been lining their own pockets.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 23:49]

If those that sold out wanted a shop in town then they would have done so in the last 10 years so i don't think you can attribute this to them now. This is pearlmans shout. With the overheads of a centre city location i doubt the club will increase its profit on merchandise and if it does it will be insignificant in the wider scheme of things.
New club shop on 00:21 - Oct 8 with 6615 viewslonglostjack

New club shop on 00:02 - Oct 8 by xmastree

If those that sold out wanted a shop in town then they would have done so in the last 10 years so i don't think you can attribute this to them now. This is pearlmans shout. With the overheads of a centre city location i doubt the club will increase its profit on merchandise and if it does it will be insignificant in the wider scheme of things.

I've no doubt whatsoever that it's his decision and wouldn't apportion blame on the treacherous sellouts for one minute.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New club shop on 08:51 - Oct 8 with 6454 viewsGowerjack

A complete waste of money.

Having an additional outlet will not increase the demand for the overpriced tacky nylon shite it will sell.

I can see a business opportunity for a shop selling mirrors as there must be a massive shortage in Swansea...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

New club shop on 09:15 - Oct 8 with 6406 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 22:53 - Oct 7 by Darran

Link please?

Jenkins out thread
New club shop on 09:32 - Oct 8 with 6380 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I suggest that you people knocking the merchandise actually take a look at some of the goods on offer.
It is not all cheap Nylon stuff, take a look at their leisure wear
http://www.swansdirect.com/
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 9:33]
New club shop on 09:49 - Oct 8 with 6342 viewsmonmouth

New club shop on 09:32 - Oct 8 by A_Fans_Dad

I suggest that you people knocking the merchandise actually take a look at some of the goods on offer.

Don't tell me, even without looking "Since 1912". It's the yankee obsession. Will be on the badge next under the swan.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New club shop on 09:52 - Oct 8 with 6333 viewsNeath_Jack

Just followed that link to the leisure wear...

F*cking horrendous, nearly 50 quid for a tie-dyed hoody?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

New club shop on 12:23 - Oct 8 with 6177 viewsGlyn1

New club shop on 08:51 - Oct 8 by Gowerjack

A complete waste of money.

Having an additional outlet will not increase the demand for the overpriced tacky nylon shite it will sell.

I can see a business opportunity for a shop selling mirrors as there must be a massive shortage in Swansea...

Oh yes it will. From me for a start. Personally I don't live in Swansea and buy from the club website. But when home I'll certainly pop into the new store when walking past, but have never waited for a bus to go to the store at the Liberty.

Ooh Bargain Hunt is on right now and is in Builth - who buys this tat?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

New club shop on 12:52 - Oct 8 with 6130 viewsexiledinenglandjack

New club shop on 23:05 - Oct 7 by Yossarian

Does anyone think the Joma stuff is what a PL team should be associated with? Is this just a cheap option for the Board or should the club look for a new brand?

THE truth is they probably offered us the best commercial offering at the time, from why I understand the deal with Adidas hardly benefitted is at all. All well and good having a big name brand, but what we need is the best possible commercial deals for us. I’d take do-win if they wanted to offer us a good deal to be our Kit suppliers
New club shop on 17:28 - Oct 8 with 5944 viewsxmastree

New club shop on 12:23 - Oct 8 by Glyn1

Oh yes it will. From me for a start. Personally I don't live in Swansea and buy from the club website. But when home I'll certainly pop into the new store when walking past, but have never waited for a bus to go to the store at the Liberty.

Ooh Bargain Hunt is on right now and is in Builth - who buys this tat?

Eh ? Why not walk past the superstore at the liberty on matchday and pop in ?.
New club shop on 17:37 - Oct 8 with 5918 viewsDarran

Is it true MM had a bit of cob on when he found out the club wouldn’t be renting a shop off him anymore?

New club shop on 17:37 - Oct 8 with 5920 viewsAguycalledJack

Absolutely terrible stuff and price.
New club shop on 17:56 - Oct 8 with 5882 viewsMeraki

It all looks pretty tacky and cheap to me.
New club shop on 18:24 - Oct 8 with 5845 viewsNeath_Jack

New club shop on 17:37 - Oct 8 by Darran

Is it true MM had a bit of cob on when he found out the club wouldn’t be renting a shop off him anymore?

What’s your man on the inside saying?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024