Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 16:57 - Oct 21 with 10767 viewsGaz_M

What a poor season he's having. He was obviously very, very limited in what he can do based on last season's evidence.

But this year he's struggling big time. Struggling to keep the ball unless it's a sideways pass, no imagination, no right foot, and his set pieces are f*cking farcical. Needs to pull his finger out.

A championship player.
Tom Carroll on 16:58 - Oct 21 with 6557 viewsTom1912

We need to try someone else on set pieces that's for sure. Truly atrocious.
Tom Carroll on 16:59 - Oct 21 with 6537 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A Championship player? You don't say!

He's doing exactly what he did last year. Absolutely nothing. He'll whip in crosses which occasionally will fall somewhere in the six yard box, however this season he doesn't have one of the best headers of the ball in world football attacking them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tom Carroll on 17:03 - Oct 21 with 6494 viewsHugeEnkins

Tom Carroll on 16:58 - Oct 21 by Tom1912

We need to try someone else on set pieces that's for sure. Truly atrocious.

Alfie Mawson. I know he's useful in the box as shown again today, but he's got to be a better option than 'play maker' Tom Carroll
Tom Carroll on 17:05 - Oct 21 with 6463 viewsBloodyhills

He's just not that good. He wasn't good enough to pin down a place in the team when he was here on loan and the fact that he now does indicates how far backwards we have gone.
As for Clement, I don't think he's got it in him to get the best out of the players.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tom Carroll on 17:07 - Oct 21 with 6444 views34dfgdf54

Tom Carroll on 17:05 - Oct 21 by Bloodyhills

He's just not that good. He wasn't good enough to pin down a place in the team when he was here on loan and the fact that he now does indicates how far backwards we have gone.
As for Clement, I don't think he's got it in him to get the best out of the players.

Agreed.

We have £27mill worth of central midfield players sitting on the bench and stands and he’s starting still. It’s beggars belief.
Tom Carroll on 17:12 - Oct 21 with 6416 viewsHugeEnkins

Tom Carroll on 17:07 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Agreed.

We have £27mill worth of central midfield players sitting on the bench and stands and he’s starting still. It’s beggars belief.

Can't Clucas play that position? He was creative for hull.
N/A. on 17:14 - Oct 21 with 6399 viewsHuw57

Tom Carroll on 17:12 - Oct 21 by HugeEnkins

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:18]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Tom Carroll on 17:15 - Oct 21 with 6387 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom Carroll on 17:12 - Oct 21 by HugeEnkins

I am sure when some of us questioned him earlier on in the season, we were told he was a utility player.

We've seen he is an excellent centre midfielder and left back thus far. I can't wait to see him in his other positions.

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 17:22 - Oct 21 with 6345 viewspencoedjack

Tom ‘David Silva’ Carroll & Kyle Naughton should be nowhere near the starting line up of a PL side.

Both fuking shite
Tom Carroll on 17:24 - Oct 21 with 6322 viewsDrGonzo

Better than Gylfi according to some.
Tom Carroll on 17:25 - Oct 21 with 6287 viewsmagicdaps10

Tom Carroll on 17:24 - Oct 21 by DrGonzo

Better than Gylfi according to some.

Well that individual is clearly gone in the head!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Tom Carroll on 17:31 - Oct 21 with 6230 viewsHugeEnkins

Tom Carroll on 17:15 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sure when some of us questioned him earlier on in the season, we were told he was a utility player.

We've seen he is an excellent centre midfielder and left back thus far. I can't wait to see him in his other positions.

You can't deny he was creative for Hull. If he's constantly being played out of position then you can expect rubbish. Right now we can't do much worse than Carroll.
Tom Carroll on 17:32 - Oct 21 with 6222 viewsjedmo_jack

lacking in confidence
Tom Carroll on 17:32 - Oct 21 with 6219 viewscostalotta

Absolutely awful and simply not up to the required level of an EPL team.

He offers nothing, nada!
Tom Carroll on 17:40 - Oct 21 with 6169 viewsjacabertawe

There was a collective groan around us whenever TC dithered on the ball and a louder one whenever he took a set piece. We joined in.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Tom Carroll on 17:58 - Oct 21 with 6097 viewsclloy2

Tom Carroll on 17:07 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Agreed.

PC needs to be asked at his next press conference, why he gives Tom thumb Caroll a start every week, when we have spent 30 mill on 2 players , one doesn't start the other not even in squad, yet Caroll easily the worst performer by far who starts every game this season. It's bizzar
Tom Carroll on 18:00 - Oct 21 with 6076 viewsclloy2

Tom Carroll on 17:32 - Oct 21 by jedmo_jack

lacking in confidence

Not surprising when he is the worst performer week in week out, that's why we have the subs bench
Tom Carroll on 18:09 - Oct 21 with 6036 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Fecking useless tw@t!! And by association, so is Clement, for always picking him, and never even considers subbing him. He hasn’t got an ounce of bottle, so one footed it’s untrue, and so lightweight, with no upper body strength. With him and Narsingh in the first half, we were playing with 9 men.
Tom Carroll on 18:15 - Oct 21 with 6012 viewsSTID2017

Tom Carroll on 17:40 - Oct 21 by jacabertawe

There was a collective groan around us whenever TC dithered on the ball and a louder one whenever he took a set piece. We joined in.

His corners were bad, his sideways and backward passing were depressing, but when he put himself forward to take that direct free kick in the second half, you just knew it wasn't going to clear the wall.
Shouldn't be anywhere near the first team at the moment, as poor as we are, he's the worst of a poor choice

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tom Carroll on 18:17 - Oct 21 with 6004 viewsdickythorpe

Out of his depth
Tom Carroll on 18:21 - Oct 21 with 5989 viewsPozuelosSideys

In Carrol's defence here (Set pieces apart as they are fcking terrible), he is another one who is not benefitting for PC's "nein, it is all shape and position and you must not move outside of this rigid 2m box im assigning you on the pitch" tactics. Carrol is a high energy, workrate player who likes being all over the field. We are just sticking him on a leash like some of the others.

Look at the coaches, not the players, they are the issue here. We are restricting ourselves.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Tom Carroll on 18:23 - Oct 21 with 5971 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom Carroll on 17:31 - Oct 21 by HugeEnkins

You can't deny he was creative for Hull. If he's constantly being played out of position then you can expect rubbish. Right now we can't do much worse than Carroll.

Oh I can absolutely deny he was creative for Hull.

He has played 43 games in this league and has 1 assist.

In the 43 games he as created 2 goal scoring chances.

In the 43 games, he has only played two through balls.

Creative he certainly is not.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/9100/Sam-Clucas/stats

Tom Carroll on 18:25 - Oct 21 with 5964 viewsTom1912

Tom Carroll on 18:23 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Oh I can absolutely deny he was creative for Hull.

He has played 43 games in this league and has 1 assist.

In the 43 games he as created 2 goal scoring chances.

In the 43 games, he has only played two through balls.

Creative he certainly is not.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/9100/Sam-Clucas/stats

I've seen a few people claim "he was a creative player at Hull". I'm not sure where it has come from because the stats don't suggest that.

We were all impressed when we sold Jack Cork for £8m. We then went out and signed another Jack Cork for twice the cost.
Tom Carroll on 18:28 - Oct 21 with 5943 viewsJonTheJack

Carroll is seriously struggling at the moment. He really needs to be benched because he is killing us. What the hell is going on with Mesa?
Tom Carroll on 18:29 - Oct 21 with 5931 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom Carroll on 18:25 - Oct 21 by Tom1912

I've seen a few people claim "he was a creative player at Hull". I'm not sure where it has come from because the stats don't suggest that.

We were all impressed when we sold Jack Cork for £8m. We then went out and signed another Jack Cork for twice the cost.

Cork's creative stats are better than Clucas' by some distance.

An assist every 24 games for Cork. Almost twice as good as Sam's 1 in 43.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024