Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else still annoyed this morning 09:47 - Oct 22 with 6497 viewsowainglyndwr

It ruins the weekend delete match of the day can't be bothered to watch sky sports.
I cannot see us beating the drop this year.
Some are saying that they would rather go down to get Jenkins and shit out of our club.
The only problem is I don't think we would ever get back up
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 09:55 - Oct 22 with 4080 viewsmonmouth

You know what, no, it’s not bothering me at all this morning. Still want us to win desperately during the games and like the after match arguments, but that’s as far as it goes for me now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 09:58 - Oct 22 with 4066 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 09:55 - Oct 22 by monmouth

You know what, no, it’s not bothering me at all this morning. Still want us to win desperately during the games and like the after match arguments, but that’s as far as it goes for me now.

I'm sorry I bothered to go . Got soaked and missed pulling wallpaper off . Gutted.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:02 - Oct 22 with 4047 viewsCooperman

Yes, still annoyed. Won’t watch MOTD rerun, GoS or MOTD2.

That first 15 mins yesterday is the epitome of our situation, slow out of the blocks and always playing catch up.

I’m nearly knee deep in leaves in the back garden so I’ll get far more pleasure from sorting that today than I will any football.

Bacon bap first though.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 11:50]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:05 - Oct 22 with 4019 viewsPacemaker

Came home to find Brian had decided to move 30ft of fencing into my neighbours garden so that made my day complete.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:08 - Oct 22 with 4006 viewswhoflungdung

I'm out of the country visiting my only grand daughter .im on a yellow card for sulking already

Pray for PErCh

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:10 - Oct 22 with 3989 viewsSgorioFruit

Annoyed that the players didn’t want to move forward with the ball yesterday.
Why is the manager so scared to get us attacking and winning games?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:15 - Oct 22 with 3953 viewsswanjackal

I will probably take some flack for this, but not at all. Since being in the Premier League, I have become more a follower than a fan, especially after the novelty of the first season run its course. The same passion inside me from the early 90's through to the 2000's, has long gone. I still hope we win every game, but I find my response after games now is "Oh well, what have I got planned for the rest of the day".

I don't want the club to go down for many reasons though, the main being, I think, with the way the club has been run financially post first Prem season, I don't just worry about not getting back into the Prem league, but actually worry about the actual survival of the club in general. Without the Prem league, we are not an attractive proposition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:17 - Oct 22 with 3925 viewscmajack

Annoyed at what we once had in this league and what we could have had if the money spent had been invested wisely on the right personnel. There's only 1 man to blame for that and it's Jenkins. To go from winning the league cup and beating Valencia in their own back yard to where we are now is criminal. That should have been the platform to push on and become a real safe premier league club instead we will probably become like Sunderland keep missing it for 1 or 2 seasons before relegation finally catches up with us.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:18 - Oct 22 with 3913 viewsnantywatcher

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:02 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

Yes, still annoyed. Won’t watch MOTD rerun, GoS or MOTD2.

That first 15 mins yesterday is the epitome of our situation, slow out of the blocks and always playing catch up.

I’m nearly knee deep in leaves in the back garden so I’ll get far more pleasure from sorting that today than I will any football.

Bacon bap first though.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 11:50]

We need a manager who gets the team fired up from the kick off - too many home games we've handed the first 15 minutes to the opposition, starting the game like we are the away team. We need a manager with some fire in his belly!!
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:27 - Oct 22 with 3871 viewsraynor94

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 09:55 - Oct 22 by monmouth

My feelings exactly, and after following us for 52 years I never thought I'd feel that way, if it wasn't for the pub before and after games I'd have trouble rousing myself to go

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:31 - Oct 22 with 3840 viewsSmellyplumz

I honestly feel very little for this club now, lost most of my passion for it. It went when we sold. Sad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:33 - Oct 22 with 3816 viewsDarran

The Res isn't annoyed he's living the dream.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:36 - Oct 22 with 3803 viewsBigPhilG

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:33 - Oct 22 by Darran

If that post doesn't deserve and up arrow nothing does
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:37 - Oct 22 with 3799 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:27 - Oct 22 by raynor94

My feelings exactly, and after following us for 52 years I never thought I'd feel that way, if it wasn't for the pub before and after games I'd have trouble rousing myself to go

I’m totally fuked off but like you I’m finding it difficult to get up for games like I used too.

The dour shite that is served up by our football club is abysmal.

Rotten from top to bottom
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:57 - Oct 22 with 3705 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:17 - Oct 22 by cmajack

Annoyed at what we once had in this league and what we could have had if the money spent had been invested wisely on the right personnel. There's only 1 man to blame for that and it's Jenkins. To go from winning the league cup and beating Valencia in their own back yard to where we are now is criminal. That should have been the platform to push on and become a real safe premier league club instead we will probably become like Sunderland keep missing it for 1 or 2 seasons before relegation finally catches up with us.

We could have pushed on - instead Jenkins sacked Laudrup and the dream (nightmare) team of Monk, Pep "Mr. Relegation" Clotet, Kris "Welsh League" O'Leary and Sleepy Beattie took over with Jenkins as DoF. Fück my eyes - did that really happen?

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction...

Post-Monk we've been treading water at best with Guidolin (potentially a great coach if given the right players) and PC and drowning under Bobbly, surely the most bizarre appointment in British football since...err...Kevin Fûcking Cullis.

If the Yanks are serious (big if...) they'll pay Jenkins off and get a pro DoF in pronto.

And before someone chimes in with "we're not Man City" - correct, we're Swansea City and we had a system that worked, produced great football and were most neutral fans' second team.
The actions of one power-crazed, clueless egomaniac destroyed that and are turning us into another Sunderland.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:00 - Oct 22 with 3683 viewsKinsey

PC’s favourite phrase. “We must do better”.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:23 - Oct 22 with 3601 viewsclloy2

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:57 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

We could have pushed on - instead Jenkins sacked Laudrup and the dream (nightmare) team of Monk, Pep "Mr. Relegation" Clotet, Kris "Welsh League" O'Leary and Sleepy Beattie took over with Jenkins as DoF. Fück my eyes - did that really happen?

Post-Monk we've been treading water at best with Guidolin (potentially a great coach if given the right players) and PC and drowning under Bobbly, surely the most bizarre appointment in British football since...err...Kevin Fûcking Cullis.

If the Yanks are serious (big if...) they'll pay Jenkins off and get a pro DoF in pronto.

And before someone chimes in with "we're not Man City" - correct, we're Swansea City and we had a system that worked, produced great football and were most neutral fans' second team.
The actions of one power-crazed, clueless egomaniac destroyed that and are turning us into another Sunderland.

How much would it take for the trust to buy out HJ shares ?. As part of that transaction they should demand that HJ be removed from the club, and the Americans spend good money on a real DOF to bring back some sense of stability and identity back to the club. That includes appointing proper managers with ability, pedigree and track record, stop spunking good money on players which for whatever reason don't improve the team, and have a transfer strategy that isn't based on they're cheap/their ex tottenham/they have dreadlocks/they had one good game against us in the past/shit wee've run out of time and the window closes tomorrow, so just buy anybody/ you get the jist/delete as applicable as there is no rhyme or reason anyway.
Last year was a car waiting to happen, we should have gone down but got lucky. Did we learn from last year, did we hell, we've come back and are happy to trust our luck in the last chance saloon again. its all totally avoidable and all self inflicted. Why aren't we learning.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:29 - Oct 22 with 3584 viewsLandore_Jack

Annoyed at the performance and fed up with the post match bullshit. "We know we can play better etc". They said the same against West Ham, Watford and Newcastle. Instead of mouthing off in the press do your talking on the pitch! Action speaks louder than words.

#backtojack

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:31 - Oct 22 with 3562 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:23 - Oct 22 by clloy2

How much would it take for the trust to buy out HJ shares ?. As part of that transaction they should demand that HJ be removed from the club, and the Americans spend good money on a real DOF to bring back some sense of stability and identity back to the club. That includes appointing proper managers with ability, pedigree and track record, stop spunking good money on players which for whatever reason don't improve the team, and have a transfer strategy that isn't based on they're cheap/their ex tottenham/they have dreadlocks/they had one good game against us in the past/shit wee've run out of time and the window closes tomorrow, so just buy anybody/ you get the jist/delete as applicable as there is no rhyme or reason anyway.
Last year was a car waiting to happen, we should have gone down but got lucky. Did we learn from last year, did we hell, we've come back and are happy to trust our luck in the last chance saloon again. its all totally avoidable and all self inflicted. Why aren't we learning.

Is there anyone in the trust who has a business head on them, who could run a multi million pound business ?

I don’t know anyone in the trust but those I see on the box speaking on their behalf look like they have just come from picking up their giro & about to back to a tow hill flat to drink cheap strong cider.

For the record I want Jenkins & the rest of the sell outs out
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:39 - Oct 22 with 3530 viewslegoman

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:00 - Oct 22 by Kinsey

PC’s favourite phrase. “We must do better”.

Yes Paul and it's your fcuking job to make us "do better", a job for which you are being handsomely paid. What part of "attack" do you not understand you idiot?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 12:35 - Oct 22 with 3392 viewsgiantstoneater

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:33 - Oct 22 by Darran

Because we are playing free and fast flowing football innit!!
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:36 - Oct 22 with 3269 viewsawayjack

Not so annoyed about result as the usual dross about 'we need to improve', the negative anti- football we play, the greed of the Board, the apathy of the Trust, new PL fans who care so little and many old fans that still see Jenkins is our saviour. Sadly greed of PL is core part of problems that IMO won't be resolved until we're relegated, perhaps give by the time the greedy ones have scraped every last penny out of the club. I'd happily trade off seeing Man U and Arsenal for Wolves and Derby if it felt like a fans club again.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:41 - Oct 22 with 3258 viewsmonmouth

Shit. Anyone watching Arsenal? I hope our bus is a big one.

Edit F8cking lol. Maybe we should just attack them!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 13:42]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:47 - Oct 22 with 3236 viewsjimmyquipment

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:57 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

abosfeckinlutly spot on..
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:50 - Oct 22 with 3222 viewswhoflungdung

Mostly true but Laudrup had lost interest seemingly

Who followed him and what players were brought in has led to where we are

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024