Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton. Vs Arsenal 14:16 - Oct 22 with 5330 viewsSmellyplumz

Watching this game, full of passion, effort and good flowing football. Total opposite of the shite we serve up.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:19 - Oct 22 with 2995 viewsdickythorpe

Siggy quiet
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:20 - Oct 22 with 2989 viewslifelong

Very good game.
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:27 - Oct 22 with 2965 viewsmonmouth

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:20 - Oct 22 by lifelong

Very good game.

If I'm being optimistic, they are going to leather us aren't they?

That movement, intent and accuracy is amazing. Only positive is that they don't half muck up the finish. They'd be about 5-1 if they just shot or passed across goal at the appropriate time.

Enjoying the game though. Everyone again giving it everything. Sanchez should be banned for that dive trying to get Williams sent off, but he won't be.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:29 - Oct 22 with 2952 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:27 - Oct 22 by monmouth

That movement, intent and accuracy is amazing. Only positive is that they don't half muck up the finish. They'd be about 5-1 if they just shot or passed across goal at the appropriate time.

Enjoying the game though. Everyone again giving it everything. Sanchez should be banned for that dive trying to get Williams sent off, but he won't be.

We’ll get a point at Arsenal. Then lose to Brighton.

Poll: Tory leader

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:32 - Oct 22 with 2936 viewslifelong

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:27 - Oct 22 by monmouth

The Arse have play some great football, should be at least two up..it’s a funny old game.
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:42 - Oct 22 with 2901 viewslifelong

Fantastic goal 1-2.
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:45 - Oct 22 with 2883 viewsmagicdaps10

Arsenal have been superb, cut Everton to pieces.....just the final pass has let them down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:46 - Oct 22 with 2863 viewsLoyal

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:45 - Oct 22 by magicdaps10

Arsenal have been superb, cut Everton to pieces.....just the final pass has let them down.

They will destroy us next week unless we do what we did at Wembley v Spurs, and then we will need loads of luck.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:54 - Oct 22 with 2822 viewsmagicdaps10

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:46 - Oct 22 by Loyal

They will destroy us next week unless we do what we did at Wembley v Spurs, and then we will need loads of luck.

Cant disagree with that.

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:56 - Oct 22 with 2814 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Missed the first half, but I see that Ash was booked and substituted at the half.

Have to wonder if he's in danger of losing his regular place on the team sheet. Seems like he's universally despised by Toffee supporters at this point.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:58 - Oct 22 with 2804 viewsicecoldjack

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:46 - Oct 22 by Loyal

Knowing our luck Clement will instead go ultra attacking instead of playing the right system against the right team.
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:02 - Oct 22 with 2774 viewsmagicdaps10

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 14:56 - Oct 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Missed the first half, but I see that Ash was booked and substituted at the half.

Have to wonder if he's in danger of losing his regular place on the team sheet. Seems like he's universally despised by Toffee supporters at this point.

Williams has gone as a player in the premier league.

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:03 - Oct 22 with 2766 views34dfgdf54

I can’t remember gylfi touching the ball.

Bad, bad move for him
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:06 - Oct 22 with 2743 viewsswanaway

Watching Feyernoord v Ajax, cracking derby.
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:10 - Oct 22 with 2722 viewsunion_jack

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:02 - Oct 22 by magicdaps10

Williams has gone as a player in the premier league.

No doubt some on here will say we should get him back!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:21 - Oct 22 with 2659 viewssherpajacob

As koeman appears to be dead man walking and some are unhappy with Clement, have any clubs ever agreed to swap managers?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:23 - Oct 22 with 2637 viewsLoyal

Koeman is fckd.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:24 - Oct 22 with 2624 views34dfgdf54

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:23 - Oct 22 by Loyal

Koeman is fckd.

Will be gone tonight.
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:27 - Oct 22 with 2596 viewsPrivate_Partz

Koeman is fckd.

Everton are truly woeful. No sign of improvement. They need to play us to get their confidence back ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:27 - Oct 22 with 2580 viewsAnotherJohn

Ash is subbed at half-time, while Siggy ends the game with a glum expression after Sanchez has run around him for number 5. They don't seem to be living the dream.
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:29 - Oct 22 with 2557 viewsmonmouth

Koeman is fckd.

So are we. That could have easily been 12. I think I'll have a few sherbets next week before the game.

They can't play like that again I hope.

Anyway Koeman and your Sigurdsson needs to be at a club chasing Champions League. How do you like them onions Dutch boy?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:29 - Oct 22 with 2556 viewsAnotherJohn

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:21 - Oct 22 by sherpajacob

As koeman appears to be dead man walking and some are unhappy with Clement, have any clubs ever agreed to swap managers?

Things are so dire that I'd be tempted.
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:30 - Oct 22 with 2544 viewsBloodyhills

Everton looked OK in patches today. Not a bad game, particularly before Everton went down to 10 men.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:35 - Oct 22 with 2510 viewsicecoldjack

Southampton players apparently hated Koeman and his methods, did well dispite him, Everton players are allegedly saying similar things, with our lot at Swansea he wouldn't last 5 mins, saying that Ash Williams is gone from here so player power is a bit more reduced perhaps.

Best line which maybe sums up how fookin ego driven modern day footballers are that one of the main gripes with Everton players is that they have to wait until koeman and his staff get their food first in the canteen .

Football really is eating itself !!
Everton. Vs Arsenal on 15:41 - Oct 22 with 2474 viewsDrizzy

Any word from the anti-Monk brigade about how we could have got Koeman?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024