Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore 12:49 - Oct 27 with 3568 viewsstevethejack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/live-tonight-swans-u23s-v-everton-u23s
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 12:50 - Oct 27 with 3563 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thanks for the heads up.
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 18:50 - Oct 27 with 3369 viewsJoshTheJack

Swans U23s: Gregor Zabret, Tyler Reid, Aaron Lewis, Jack Evans, Cian Harries, Brandon Cooper, Liam Cullen, Jay Fulton, Courtney Baker-Richardson, Adam King (Capt), Jordan Garrick.

Subs: Kenji Gorrè, Lewis Thomas, Ryan Blair, Adnan Marić, Joe Lewis

Everton U23s: Mateusz Hewelt, Harry Charsley, Luke Garbutt, Dennis Adeniran, Morgan Feeney (Capt), Matthew Foulds, Antony Evans, Jose Baxter, Bassala Sambou, Nathan Broadhead, Josh Bowler.

Subs: Nathangelo Markelo, Joe Hilton, Anton Donkor, Fraser Hornby, Shayne Lavery.

KO @ 7
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:33 - Oct 27 with 3233 viewsDewi1jack

Balls.
all I can get is this message

Due to Premier League rights restrictions, we are unable to stream U23 games live via our YouTube channel swanstv.com.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:37 - Oct 27 with 3216 viewsKilkennyjack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 18:50 - Oct 27 by JoshTheJack

Swans U23s: Gregor Zabret, Tyler Reid, Aaron Lewis, Jack Evans, Cian Harries, Brandon Cooper, Liam Cullen, Jay Fulton, Courtney Baker-Richardson, Adam King (Capt), Jordan Garrick.

Subs: Kenji Gorrè, Lewis Thomas, Ryan Blair, Adnan Marić, Joe Lewis

Everton U23s: Mateusz Hewelt, Harry Charsley, Luke Garbutt, Dennis Adeniran, Morgan Feeney (Capt), Matthew Foulds, Antony Evans, Jose Baxter, Bassala Sambou, Nathan Broadhead, Josh Bowler.

Subs: Nathangelo Markelo, Joe Hilton, Anton Donkor, Fraser Hornby, Shayne Lavery.

KO @ 7

Any idea why Kenji on the bench for our u23s....?
Shirley at 23 he starts or he fecks off ?
You want younger players on the bench, no ?

Beware of the Risen People

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:39 - Oct 27 with 3203 viewsunion_jack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:33 - Oct 27 by Dewi1jack

Balls.

Due to Premier League rights restrictions, we are unable to stream U23 games live via our YouTube channel swanstv.com.

I'm getting it ok but you need to go to a tab below that says the game and the score.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:41 - Oct 27 with 3200 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Everton playing with 13 men, 11 players, a Ref & a linesman.
Currently 1:1.
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:43 - Oct 27 with 3194 viewsMagic_Michu

No, Joe Rodon... I guess he must be in the squad for tomorrow.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:45 - Oct 27 with 3185 viewsDewi1jack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:41 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Many thanks

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:46 - Oct 27 with 3170 viewsHumpty

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:39 - Oct 27 by union_jack

I'm getting it ok but you need to go to a tab below that says the game and the score.

Cheers.
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:47 - Oct 27 with 3163 viewsA_Fans_Dad

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:43 - Oct 27 by Magic_Michu

No, Joe Rodon... I guess he must be in the squad for tomorrow.

No he is ill.

Yet another straight Red for a Swans player.
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:51 - Oct 27 with 3148 viewsA_Fans_Dad

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:47 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

No he is ill.

Everton score to lead 2:1 with very little time left.
The Ref has made a big difference to this match, giving them a Penalty and us not.
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:58 - Oct 27 with 3110 viewsDewi1jack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:39 - Oct 27 by union_jack

Excellent.
Sometimes I'm as much use as a jenkins transfer policy

Many thanks

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 21:01 - Oct 27 with 3084 viewsFlashberryjack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:51 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Everton score to lead 2:1 with very little time left.
The Ref has made a big difference to this match, giving them a Penalty and us not.

And failing to send an Everton player off for a high boot, very similar to the one we had a player sent off for in the last game.

Final Score 1-2

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 21:05 - Oct 27 with 3052 viewsjack2jack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:33 - Oct 27 by Dewi1jack

Balls.

I gave up after 25 mins, bloody stream kept going down and that was via Swans app
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 21:42 - Oct 27 with 2968 viewsjackeinstein

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:41 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Just come back from the game you are 100% spot on horrendous ref felt sorry for the lads how a ref and linesman can be so inconsistent I don't know.
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 21:46 - Oct 27 with 2956 viewsMoscowJack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:47 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

No he is ill.

I am pretty sure that he's travelled with the team.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 23:30 - Oct 27 with 2804 viewsdobjack2

Are any of the u23’s pushing for the match day squad?
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 01:41 - Oct 28 with 2733 viewsLoyal

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 23:30 - Oct 27 by dobjack2

Are any of the u23’s pushing for the match day squad?

A huge no sadly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 09:59 - Oct 28 with 2591 viewsA_Fans_Dad

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 21:46 - Oct 27 by MoscowJack

I am pretty sure that he's travelled with the team.

Not according to the U23s Commentator, he said Rodon was ill and that was why King was Captain.
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 11:30 - Oct 28 with 2521 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 20:37 - Oct 27 by Kilkennyjack

Any idea why Kenji on the bench for our u23s....?
Shirley at 23 he starts or he fecks off ?
You want younger players on the bench, no ?

Why go and play in The Conference when a Premier League team is willing to make you a millionaire over the span of a few years for turning up to training a few times a week and playing reserve football?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 14:03 - Oct 28 with 2405 viewsMoscowJack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 09:59 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Not according to the U23s Commentator, he said Rodon was ill and that was why King was Captain.

He's on the bench today......check out the line-ups.

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 14:26 - Oct 28 with 2378 viewsA_Fans_Dad

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 14:03 - Oct 28 by MoscowJack

He's on the bench today......check out the line-ups.

Wierd, because the Commentator said McBurnie was with the 1st team and Rodon was ill.
You would have thought he would have made a big point of Rodon making the 1st team squad.
U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 14:58 - Oct 28 with 2350 viewsMoscowJack

U23s v Everton live streaming from Landore on 14:26 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Wierd, because the Commentator said McBurnie was with the 1st team and Rodon was ill.
You would have thought he would have made a big point of Rodon making the 1st team squad.

Maybe they were keeping it quiet as it more than suggests we're going 3-5-2.....or maybe he was just given the wrong info.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024