Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have a new Rosa Parks... 18:22 - Nov 1 with 4122 viewsMo_Wives

And stupid f*ckwit progressives call her the racist.

So, some fat little narcissistic singer that goes by the name of Lido Pimienta has told all the white people to move to the back of the auditorium and let the 'people of colour' move to the front. One brave white woman who was working as a photographer refused (good f*cking work, girl). The short fat narcissist left the stage.

Since then the organisers have apologised for the racist behaviour of the woman who wouldn't move

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/29/canadian-music-festival-says-sorry-for-racist-

It's funny, most people think if they were on the bus with Rosa Parks they would have stood up to the injustice. I'm of the opinion most people would not even have recognised the injustice at the time. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 18:25 - Nov 1 with 4116 viewsJackfath

It's like people wanting me banned on here and nobody speaking up about the injustice of it all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 22:10 - Nov 1 with 4020 viewswaynekerr55

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 18:25 - Nov 1 by Jackfath

It's like people wanting me banned on here and nobody speaking up about the injustice of it all.

Only a liar, charlatan or a HYPOCRITE would want you banned Mr fath

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 3993 viewsGowerjack

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 22:10 - Nov 1 by waynekerr55

Only a liar, charlatan or a HYPOCRITE would want you banned Mr fath

I don't judge people by their skin colour or occupation.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 23:24 - Nov 1 with 3963 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"This volunteer was removed by Lido herself. They have since received notification from the festival that they are no longer welcome to volunteer with us.

We will not accept this behaviour and neither should you. Be responsible for your friends - talk to them and support them as they move towards unpacking their racism. People of Colour deserve safe spaces and it is your responsibility to help. It is also ours."

Un-freaking real.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 00:04 - Nov 2 with 3930 viewsLeonWasGod

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 22:23 - Nov 1 by Gowerjack

I don't judge people by their skin colour or occupation.

Not even accountants?
We have a new Rosa Parks... on 04:07 - Nov 2 with 3892 viewsMo_Wives

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 18:25 - Nov 1 by Jackfath

I spoke up Fath. I said it was a disgrace.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 08:55 - Nov 2 with 3803 viewsswanjackal

The phrase "reverse racism" immediately gets my hackles up. Let's just call it as it is, racism. Which leads to the only overt racism here is perpetuated by the singer, and sprinkled with a dose of sexism too.

"“There was a man standing behind me, an older man, who was referring to Lido as a racist because she was dividing the crowd,” she says." And he would be correct.

Also, as an event photographer, I would expect to be close to the stage to get clear images of the artist for promotional purposes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 09:36 - Nov 2 with 3762 viewsBrynCartwright

Lido segregating on race in the same way as the bus driver in the Rosa Parks incident. Whilst the municipal authorities backed the actions of the bus driver, the festival organisers are backing Lido.

Just unbelievable. Segregation by colour is just plain wrong at any time.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 09:49 - Nov 2 with 3738 viewsE20Jack

That is gobsmackingly stupid. You do not beat racism by being racist. The point of rwcism is that someone makes a divide between colour, to combat that by making a divide between colour is mind-numbingly idiotic. The fact that the event has apologised and accused the caucasian of racism by not moving to the back is and should be globally offensive.

I also found it amusing how the article says she frequently "asks" white audience members to move to the back. Not really asking though is it? She demanded the caucasian move to the back 10 times before removing them for refusing. I guess that is straight out of the Adolf book of definitions for "asking".

I am not a social media man but I hope "twitter" is acting angrily.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 9:52]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 11:45 - Nov 2 with 3691 viewsMo_Wives

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 08:55 - Nov 2 by swanjackal

The phrase "reverse racism" immediately gets my hackles up. Let's just call it as it is, racism. Which leads to the only overt racism here is perpetuated by the singer, and sprinkled with a dose of sexism too.

"“There was a man standing behind me, an older man, who was referring to Lido as a racist because she was dividing the crowd,” she says." And he would be correct.

Also, as an event photographer, I would expect to be close to the stage to get clear images of the artist for promotional purposes.

Spot on.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 11:46 - Nov 2 with 3690 viewsMo_Wives

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 09:36 - Nov 2 by BrynCartwright

Lido segregating on race in the same way as the bus driver in the Rosa Parks incident. Whilst the municipal authorities backed the actions of the bus driver, the festival organisers are backing Lido.

Just unbelievable. Segregation by colour is just plain wrong at any time.

Spot on

Good luck, Mr Cooper

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 11:46 - Nov 2 with 3689 viewsMo_Wives

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 09:49 - Nov 2 by E20Jack

That is gobsmackingly stupid. You do not beat racism by being racist. The point of rwcism is that someone makes a divide between colour, to combat that by making a divide between colour is mind-numbingly idiotic. The fact that the event has apologised and accused the caucasian of racism by not moving to the back is and should be globally offensive.

I also found it amusing how the article says she frequently "asks" white audience members to move to the back. Not really asking though is it? She demanded the caucasian move to the back 10 times before removing them for refusing. I guess that is straight out of the Adolf book of definitions for "asking".

Spot f*cking on. Well said E20s

Good luck, Mr Cooper

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 11:51 - Nov 2 with 3687 viewswhoflungdung

Let's face it

This kind of commenting could get us into shyte ,in the future.

There are strange things happening every day

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 12:09 - Nov 2 with 3675 viewsHighjack

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 09:49 - Nov 2 by E20Jack

Of course twitter is acting angrily, that's a given. It acts angrily every day. But at the moment they are angry about a comedian dressing up as Kim Jong, angry about pervert politicians with knee touching fetishes, and angry with people using the wrong pronouns for the genders they identify with.

Priorities mean nothing to these people

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 12:21 - Nov 2 with 3663 viewsJoshTheJack

(Pimienta) said, ‘You’re cutting into my set time and you’re disrespecting these women, and I don’t have time for this.’”
Well why dont you do what most performers do,Get on sing your songs onto the next town/city.What about you disrespecting her? She must of felt awful second guesiing herself i'm glad she didnt move.Say no to Racisim
We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:31 - Nov 2 with 3568 viewsexiledclaseboy

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 12:09 - Nov 2 by Highjack

Of course twitter is acting angrily, that's a given. It acts angrily every day. But at the moment they are angry about a comedian dressing up as Kim Jong, angry about pervert politicians with knee touching fetishes, and angry with people using the wrong pronouns for the genders they identify with.

Priorities mean nothing to these people

For someone who seemingly doesn’t approve of twitter you seem to spend a lot of time getting annoyed about people on twitter getting annoyed about stuff.

For the record, Lido whatsername appears to be an idiot. I’ve thought long and hard about ways to defend her actions (mainly in an effort to annoy Mo and Swansjackal) but I can’t. I’m disappointed in myself.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 19:33]

Poll: Tory leader

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:39 - Nov 2 with 3552 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Has she been arrested yet?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:42 - Nov 2 with 3546 viewsHighjack

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:31 - Nov 2 by exiledclaseboy

For someone who seemingly doesn’t approve of twitter you seem to spend a lot of time getting annoyed about people on twitter getting annoyed about stuff.

For the record, Lido whatsername appears to be an idiot. I’ve thought long and hard about ways to defend her actions (mainly in an effort to annoy Mo and Swansjackal) but I can’t. I’m disappointed in myself.

Got nothing against Twitter personally, it's the people on it that's the problem.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:46 - Nov 2 with 3541 viewsswanjackal

I can assure you, annoyance isn't an emotion I have experienced when reading your posts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:50 - Nov 2 with 3535 viewsexiledclaseboy

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:46 - Nov 2 by swanjackal

I can assure you, annoyance isn't an emotion I have experienced when reading your posts

Don’t say boredom ffs. I’m very fragile.

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:55 - Nov 2 with 3525 viewsswanjackal

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:50 - Nov 2 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t say boredom ffs. I’m very fragile.

Was thinking more along the lines of apathy.

Just kidding fella. You're alright there.

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:56 - Nov 2 with 3522 viewsexiledclaseboy

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 19:55 - Nov 2 by swanjackal

Was thinking more along the lines of apathy.

Just kidding fella. You're alright there.

That’s even worse mun.

We have a new Rosa Parks... on 09:26 - Nov 3 with 3436 viewsMo_Wives

I applaud your desire to annoy me and the jackal. It makes me respect you even more. As a wise woman once said: "If not annoying and pissing people off on the internet, then what is life about?" (londonlisa 2001)

Just to clarify, do you believe this dickhead to be a racist? (not a racist like Humpty. I mean a real racist)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024