Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342942 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:45 - Dec 16 with 2603 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 14:36 - Dec 16 by exiledclaseboy

He also didn’t say that all UKIP voters were racist and the lowest common denominator in society.

Why on earth do you keep making stuff up?

Because truth died a long time ago, and people believe what they’d like to believe with absolutely no faculties for critical evaluation.

A trait of journalism too.

Vested interests can now do whatever they want without any fear of ever being held to account. Just lie and everything is ok.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 14:45 - Dec 16 with 2603 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Dec 16 by Jango

This my post from earlier in the thread which you were active in if I remember correctly. You didn’t seem to jump in that day but are now.

This a man who labelled UKIP as racists.

“Of course they are racist, who doubts that? The language, the rhetoric, the membership, who doubts it?"

Also

“ They are racist operations pandering to the lowest common denominators in politics."

All because they are politically different to him. Nonsense don’t you think?

Forgive me for mixing up a few words since then. My point was he’s an ignorant out of touch man.

I’m glad we’ve finally established the facts of what he said, not the made up and embellished ones you attributed to him. I’m no fan of Heseltine by the way. I despised him and most of his peers when the Thatcher government he was a large part of was it its destructive peak.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Dec 16 with 2591 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 14:45 - Dec 16 by monmouth

Because truth died a long time ago, and people believe what they’d like to believe with absolutely no faculties for critical evaluation.

A trait of journalism too.

Vested interests can now do whatever they want without any fear of ever being held to account. Just lie and everything is ok.

Absolutely. A democracy cannot function as a democracy in that climate.

Voters have to be informed for a democracy to function.

Being told millions of Turks will be coming in and being able to get away with that should worry us all
The Countdown begins. on 14:54 - Dec 16 with 2576 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Dec 16 by rockinjk

Ask you average UKIP voter whether they would like to send ‘em packing and it would be overwhelming

As I said 3.8m voters. Labelling people with a different opinion to you as racists when you know nothing about them, their circumstances and living conditions is probably why we are where we are. Hesseltine spouting that off on tv will have only made matters worse.

Amjad Bashir, a Ukip candidate in next year’s European parliamentary elections, attacked Lord Heseltine for his “baseless and repugnant” accusation of racism.

“He is an ignorant, out of touch dinosaur and quite frankly horrendously flippant by throwing about the word to suit his party’s agenda,” Mr Bashir said.
The Countdown begins. on 15:01 - Dec 16 with 2567 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:45 - Dec 16 by exiledclaseboy

I’m glad we’ve finally established the facts of what he said, not the made up and embellished ones you attributed to him. I’m no fan of Heseltine by the way. I despised him and most of his peers when the Thatcher government he was a large part of was it its destructive peak.

My apologies. I’m on break in work so couldn’t be arsed going back over my old posts. Lesson learned.

I don’t understand people giving hesseltine great respect now just because he’s supporting their argument. He certainly doesn’t give a rats ass about the large majority of the population.
The Countdown begins. on 15:04 - Dec 16 with 2564 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 14:54 - Dec 16 by Jango

As I said 3.8m voters. Labelling people with a different opinion to you as racists when you know nothing about them, their circumstances and living conditions is probably why we are where we are. Hesseltine spouting that off on tv will have only made matters worse.

Amjad Bashir, a Ukip candidate in next year’s European parliamentary elections, attacked Lord Heseltine for his “baseless and repugnant” accusation of racism.

“He is an ignorant, out of touch dinosaur and quite frankly horrendously flippant by throwing about the word to suit his party’s agenda,” Mr Bashir said.

They are largely racist and xenophobic but I don’t blame them they are being sold snake oil by people who benefit off their ignorance.

The reason you’re having a sh1t life is because of that foreign chap, the reason NHS is struggling Ian not because of miss management, under funding or ageing population it’s foreigners

The reason you can’t get a job, foreigners. The reason your benefits are being cut is because foreigners are taking your benefits

You know why? It’s the EU that evil empire controlling us, preventing us helping you. It’s nothing to with decisions made in UK it’s the Germans. We fought a War....

Vote leave, we’ll get you a great deal... fast forward...remember the Dunkirk spirit no deal it’ll help you in the valleys remember chaps poles, it’s the poles

I’m not racist I just want it controlled, I want me Country back. Who do you want to stop coming in? Urgh control control mate
The Countdown begins. on 15:10 - Dec 16 with 2559 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:04 - Dec 16 by rockinjk

They are largely racist and xenophobic but I don’t blame them they are being sold snake oil by people who benefit off their ignorance.

The reason you’re having a sh1t life is because of that foreign chap, the reason NHS is struggling Ian not because of miss management, under funding or ageing population it’s foreigners

The reason you can’t get a job, foreigners. The reason your benefits are being cut is because foreigners are taking your benefits

You know why? It’s the EU that evil empire controlling us, preventing us helping you. It’s nothing to with decisions made in UK it’s the Germans. We fought a War....

Vote leave, we’ll get you a great deal... fast forward...remember the Dunkirk spirit no deal it’ll help you in the valleys remember chaps poles, it’s the poles

I’m not racist I just want it controlled, I want me Country back. Who do you want to stop coming in? Urgh control control mate

Or just maybe people made their own minds up and seen UKIP as a means to an end. If the Tories hadn’t put the referendum in their manifesto then UKIP would have had a lot more votes.

The irony in you calling them ignorant.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 15:11]
The Countdown begins. on 16:13 - Dec 16 with 2511 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 15:10 - Dec 16 by Jango

Or just maybe people made their own minds up and seen UKIP as a means to an end. If the Tories hadn’t put the referendum in their manifesto then UKIP would have had a lot more votes.

The irony in you calling them ignorant.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 15:11]

You’re absolutely right Cameron did it to ‘unite the right’ and got an election win out of it.

Party before Country. I didn’t realise it at time but this was a disgrace and we’re living with consequences of that decision.

UKIP is the right wing Trojan horse to shift politics to the right. The old Monday Club types thought they’d need to shift tories right outside the tent and they were right!

The Brexit vote is purely a gateway drug to shifting politics to the right and it has worked
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 16:35 - Dec 16 with 2499 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Dec 16 by rockinjk

Corbyn is the problem. It’s quite simple if labour had a moderate decent leader they would be 20/30 points ahead.

Tory moderates would either work with labour or even defect. Brexit wouldn’t be an issue now it would either have been stopped or been super soft.

As someone who wouldn’t instinctively vote labour but would if they had a decent leader it baffles me.

The Guardian article (which the above comment is linked to) is a very good article which summarises the current position accurately.

The current position is a complete mess and Labour have similar divides to the Tories albeit on a smaller scale. The current government are a shambles, they are fudging around and lurching from one internal issue to another continuously and their infighting is having an adverse impact on the country.

The Labour aren’t exactly covering themselves in glory either. They need to grasp the nettle and come clean, its a nonsense for them to suggest that they could negotiate a better deal because they aren’t in power and the EU can’t engage with them, they are trying to play cute and it ain’t cutting it. They are not in a position to propose a vote of no confidence because they haven’t got the numbers unless Sinn Fein are prepared to go to Westminster and vote with them which won’t happen. As bad as things are in the Tory party, their MP’s and those of the DUP will not break ranks because these could leave Labour in which they won’t want so the confidence motion is a waste of time as anybody with half a brain will realise.

A significant proportion of the Labour support voted leave at the referendum which is the issue for Labour. The EU has done more for workers rights etc, but lots of workers haven’t had a tidy pay rise for years and they believe (following lots of press articles etc) this is down to immigration and the EU etc.

I do believe that a lot of voters are genuinely fearful of Labour and Corbyn following press features etc. This may be a misplaced fear but it is what it is and people’s perceptions are hard to change. I think with someone more moderate in charge and a clear policy they would be smashing May, but that isn’t happening and won’t happen until Labour are defeated at the next election. People still think Labour have run up the huge debts, but evidence points to the contrary, our police are struggling, the NHS is struggling, education is struggling and still the Tories are holding their own. If Labour want to win they need to change.
The Countdown begins. on 16:54 - Dec 16 with 2488 viewsmonmouth

If there was an election tomorrow, the result would be much the same as last time, which is why Corbyn, McDonnell and their minions should be kicked to kingdom come.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 2485 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 16:35 - Dec 16 by majorraglan

The Guardian article (which the above comment is linked to) is a very good article which summarises the current position accurately.

The current position is a complete mess and Labour have similar divides to the Tories albeit on a smaller scale. The current government are a shambles, they are fudging around and lurching from one internal issue to another continuously and their infighting is having an adverse impact on the country.

The Labour aren’t exactly covering themselves in glory either. They need to grasp the nettle and come clean, its a nonsense for them to suggest that they could negotiate a better deal because they aren’t in power and the EU can’t engage with them, they are trying to play cute and it ain’t cutting it. They are not in a position to propose a vote of no confidence because they haven’t got the numbers unless Sinn Fein are prepared to go to Westminster and vote with them which won’t happen. As bad as things are in the Tory party, their MP’s and those of the DUP will not break ranks because these could leave Labour in which they won’t want so the confidence motion is a waste of time as anybody with half a brain will realise.

A significant proportion of the Labour support voted leave at the referendum which is the issue for Labour. The EU has done more for workers rights etc, but lots of workers haven’t had a tidy pay rise for years and they believe (following lots of press articles etc) this is down to immigration and the EU etc.

I do believe that a lot of voters are genuinely fearful of Labour and Corbyn following press features etc. This may be a misplaced fear but it is what it is and people’s perceptions are hard to change. I think with someone more moderate in charge and a clear policy they would be smashing May, but that isn’t happening and won’t happen until Labour are defeated at the next election. People still think Labour have run up the huge debts, but evidence points to the contrary, our police are struggling, the NHS is struggling, education is struggling and still the Tories are holding their own. If Labour want to win they need to change.

I don't see Labour coming clean on their views until the Torres nail their colours to the mast.

If they take us down a no deal route, they'll advocate a second referendum. If they opt for a second referendum they'll instigate some policy that appeases the Brexiteers. Party before country as you say.

If nothing else, this Brexiteer has shown how vile and self serving all our politicians are. Not one is willing to say anything that may lose him / her votes. There's a flaw in the system somewhere.

And another thing, whatever happens, there is going to be so much discontent in the country I can see things turning very ugly. And of course, anything that goes wrong will be blamed on remaining / leaving (delete depending on the final outcome). It's been the most divisive thing to have happened since, well for centuries maybe. Well done Cameron!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Dec 16 with 2468 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 16:59 - Dec 16 by union_jack

I don't see Labour coming clean on their views until the Torres nail their colours to the mast.

If they take us down a no deal route, they'll advocate a second referendum. If they opt for a second referendum they'll instigate some policy that appeases the Brexiteers. Party before country as you say.

If nothing else, this Brexiteer has shown how vile and self serving all our politicians are. Not one is willing to say anything that may lose him / her votes. There's a flaw in the system somewhere.

And another thing, whatever happens, there is going to be so much discontent in the country I can see things turning very ugly. And of course, anything that goes wrong will be blamed on remaining / leaving (delete depending on the final outcome). It's been the most divisive thing to have happened since, well for centuries maybe. Well done Cameron!

Sad isn't it. The entitled, the self-aggrandisers, the narcissists and the psychopaths have taken control across the parties.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 18:04 - Dec 16 with 2449 viewsrockinjk

What you’re seeing is populism hitting reality.

Corbyn is a populist there isn’t anything he can’t find money for.

People are not stupid you have to get revenue to spend billions, his policies will reduce revenues and Brexit will mean even less revenue.

But that aside the man is just not very good, he doesn’t have the intelligence, eloquence, pragmatism, drive to be PM. That is why May is ahead she has one quality, she has resilience. It looks like she’s trying! Where is Corbyn?

A functioning opposition would be destroying the tories right now. I think it was Matthew Parris who said what would finish the tories as an electoral force possibly for ever is the resignation of Jeremy Corbyn. If that happened overnight there would be mass panic.

But as you were
The Countdown begins. on 18:18 - Dec 16 with 2430 viewsrockinjk

https://mobile.twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1074226111645659136

There was a time when we were respected

Baby boomers and their dreams of Empire. Well done, well done
The Countdown begins. on 08:31 - Dec 17 with 2289 viewsKilkennyjack

https://amp.theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/16/jaguar-land-rover-to-axe-up-to-

Well done feckwits ....

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:04 - Dec 17 with 2270 viewspikeypaul

102 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:08 - Dec 17 with 2269 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:31 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

https://amp.theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/16/jaguar-land-rover-to-axe-up-to-

Well done feckwits ....

Wolverhampton 63-37% in favour of leaving. Merry Xmas you stupid cûnts.

Len McClusky thinks a second referendum would be a betrayal - fûcking moron.
The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Dec 17 with 2246 viewstrampie

Labour and Conservatives yet again on the same side and dragging the country downhill.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 17 with 2183 viewslifelong

Could a no deal brexit now be a realistic possibility?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2018/dec/17/brexit-latest-theresa-may-
The Countdown begins. on 13:20 - Dec 17 with 2176 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 17 by lifelong

Could a no deal brexit now be a realistic possibility?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2018/dec/17/brexit-latest-theresa-may-

Scare tactics - the last resort of a deluded and desperate PM.

It won't get through Parliament.

Edit:

From Sir Ivan Rogers, the UK’s former ambassador to the EU.

The “no deal + “ fantasy is that if we just had the guts to walk away, refuse to sign the withdrawal agreement with the backstop in it, and withhold a good half of the money the prime minister promised this time last year, capitals, suddenly realising we were serious, would come running for a series of mini deals which assured full trading continuity in all key sectors on basically unchanged single market and customs union terms.

I don’t know what tablets these people are taking, but I must confess I wish I were on them. It will be said of them as it was said of the Bourbons, I think: “they have learned nothing and they have forgotten nothing”.

The reality is that if the deal on the table falls apart because we have said “no”, there will not be some smooth rapid suite of mini side deals — from aviation to fisheries, from road haulage to data, from derivatives to customs and veterinary checks, from medicines to financial services, as the EU affably sits down with this prime minister or another one.

The 27 will legislate and institute unilaterally temporary arrangements which assure continuity where they need it, and cause us asymmetric difficulties where they can. And a UK government, which knows the efficacy of most of its contingency planning depends, to a greater or lesser degree on others’ actions out of its control, will then have to react — no doubt with a mixture of inevitable compliance and bellicose retaliation.

We already see the next generation of fantasies out there, and it’s now just a matter of time before a Tory leadership contender offers them publicly as the Houdini act.

[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 13:35]
The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Dec 17 with 2147 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:20 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

Scare tactics - the last resort of a deluded and desperate PM.

It won't get through Parliament.

Edit:

From Sir Ivan Rogers, the UK’s former ambassador to the EU.

The “no deal + “ fantasy is that if we just had the guts to walk away, refuse to sign the withdrawal agreement with the backstop in it, and withhold a good half of the money the prime minister promised this time last year, capitals, suddenly realising we were serious, would come running for a series of mini deals which assured full trading continuity in all key sectors on basically unchanged single market and customs union terms.

I don’t know what tablets these people are taking, but I must confess I wish I were on them. It will be said of them as it was said of the Bourbons, I think: “they have learned nothing and they have forgotten nothing”.

The reality is that if the deal on the table falls apart because we have said “no”, there will not be some smooth rapid suite of mini side deals — from aviation to fisheries, from road haulage to data, from derivatives to customs and veterinary checks, from medicines to financial services, as the EU affably sits down with this prime minister or another one.

The 27 will legislate and institute unilaterally temporary arrangements which assure continuity where they need it, and cause us asymmetric difficulties where they can. And a UK government, which knows the efficacy of most of its contingency planning depends, to a greater or lesser degree on others’ actions out of its control, will then have to react — no doubt with a mixture of inevitable compliance and bellicose retaliation.

We already see the next generation of fantasies out there, and it’s now just a matter of time before a Tory leadership contender offers them publicly as the Houdini act.

[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 13:35]

ONE of Britain’s most respected former diplomats has exploded the Remainer myth that the UK would suffer shortages if it fails to get a deal with the EU. Sir Christopher Meyer, the former ambassador to the US, pointed out that international law “mandates” the seamless movement of goods at borders.

He also expressed his exasperation with the ignorance and aggression of Remainers attacking the World Trade Deal option of relying on World Trade Organisation rules. Comparing their project fear campaign to the infamous Spanish Inquisition.

After a series of scare stories by Remainers, including insulin supplies for diabetics drying up, lorries being trapped for hours at the borders and even sandwiches being taken off the British menu because food will not be imported, Sir Christopher Tweeted out the specific international law which proves they were all fake.

He said: “What's this tosh about giant lorry parks after 'no-deal' Brexit? The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (ratified by 136, including EU, states in 2017) mandates seamless, hi-tech practices at the border.

“The World Bank reported in 2016 that 98 percent of border traffic went unchecked.”

The Tweet attracted a high level of abuse from Remain supporting social media trolls deployed to try to bully and intimidate Brexit supporters and drown out comments which reveal that no trade deal with the EU is the best option for Britain.

In response Sir Christopher said: “You know when you've got the other side on the run. They take refuge in abuse.

“Trying to get people to grasp that there is merit in the WTO Brexit option is like trying to persuade the 17th century Inquisition that the Earth rotates around the Sun.”

A paper by Professor Patrick Minford, an adviser to Margaret Thatcher and chairman of Economists for Free Trade, showed that the option means Britain would completely decouple from EU regulations leading to a boost to the Exchequer of £80 billion a year as well as meaning the £39 billion divorce bill would not have to be paid.

Meanwhile, former Harvard fellow Michael Burrage, also from Economists for Free Trade, showed that countries which trade with the EU on WTO terms do three times better than member states.

So there’s 2 highly respected former U.K. ambassadors, both with knighthoods, with 2 entirely different opinions on a no deal brexit.
The Countdown begins. on 14:57 - Dec 17 with 2126 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Dec 17 by Jango

ONE of Britain’s most respected former diplomats has exploded the Remainer myth that the UK would suffer shortages if it fails to get a deal with the EU. Sir Christopher Meyer, the former ambassador to the US, pointed out that international law “mandates” the seamless movement of goods at borders.

He also expressed his exasperation with the ignorance and aggression of Remainers attacking the World Trade Deal option of relying on World Trade Organisation rules. Comparing their project fear campaign to the infamous Spanish Inquisition.

After a series of scare stories by Remainers, including insulin supplies for diabetics drying up, lorries being trapped for hours at the borders and even sandwiches being taken off the British menu because food will not be imported, Sir Christopher Tweeted out the specific international law which proves they were all fake.

He said: “What's this tosh about giant lorry parks after 'no-deal' Brexit? The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (ratified by 136, including EU, states in 2017) mandates seamless, hi-tech practices at the border.

“The World Bank reported in 2016 that 98 percent of border traffic went unchecked.”

The Tweet attracted a high level of abuse from Remain supporting social media trolls deployed to try to bully and intimidate Brexit supporters and drown out comments which reveal that no trade deal with the EU is the best option for Britain.

In response Sir Christopher said: “You know when you've got the other side on the run. They take refuge in abuse.

“Trying to get people to grasp that there is merit in the WTO Brexit option is like trying to persuade the 17th century Inquisition that the Earth rotates around the Sun.”

A paper by Professor Patrick Minford, an adviser to Margaret Thatcher and chairman of Economists for Free Trade, showed that the option means Britain would completely decouple from EU regulations leading to a boost to the Exchequer of £80 billion a year as well as meaning the £39 billion divorce bill would not have to be paid.

Meanwhile, former Harvard fellow Michael Burrage, also from Economists for Free Trade, showed that countries which trade with the EU on WTO terms do three times better than member states.

So there’s 2 highly respected former U.K. ambassadors, both with knighthoods, with 2 entirely different opinions on a no deal brexit.

Christopher Meyer's been picked up on this before. It's not a 'deal'. The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement apparently doesn't mandate anything; it provides a framework. One in which the current WTO Director General said his "highly unlikely" we'll be able to operate under immediately upon leaving (he said there wasn't sufficient time to prepare when he was interviewed back in August).

Economists for Free Trade appear to be a campaign group of nutjobs, paid stooges and climate change deniers.

Sorry, but this reads like a load of unsubstantiated bollox written in the Express.
The Countdown begins. on 16:50 - Dec 17 with 2061 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Dec 16 by rockinjk

‘George Soros’

That is where I don’t engage anymore. Bless you

Open Britain, Best for Britain and the people’s vote campaign are offshoots of and receive funding from Soros open society foundation which donates billions to activist groups worldwide so it’s more than suitable to list him as a leader of the remain campaign.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Dec 17 with 2032 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:50 - Dec 17 by Highjack

Open Britain, Best for Britain and the people’s vote campaign are offshoots of and receive funding from Soros open society foundation which donates billions to activist groups worldwide so it’s more than suitable to list him as a leader of the remain campaign.

Which is fine as its open and transparent. Can you tell me who funds the organisations that reside in 55 & 57 Tufton Street?

55 Tufton Street
Global Warming Policy Foundation
Civitas
TaxPayers’ Alliance
Business for Britain
Vote Leave
The European Foundation
UK2020
The New Culture Forum

57 Tufton Street
Centre for Policy Studies
Institute for Free Trade
The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Dec 17 with 2003 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Dec 17 by Jango

The £39bn is not a, payment for a, trade deal.

It is settlement of commitments and liabilities we had previously agreed to.

Davis, mcvey, Tim Martin and others are being fraudulent in stating it doesn't have to be paid in the event of no deal.

They are essentially saying let's do a runner from the restaurant, but still expect to be able to book a table anytime they want in the future.

P.S., wtf does having a,knighthood have to do with it?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 18:27]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024