Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301222 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Sep 12 with 2835 viewsBatterseajack

Well that's me convinced that ERG know what they're talking about.

The Countdown begins. on 14:57 - Sep 12 with 2781 viewsJango

The EU showing their true colours again today voting for action against Hungarian democracy. What an authoritarian mess!
The Countdown begins. on 15:38 - Sep 12 with 2767 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:57 - Sep 12 by Jango

The EU showing their true colours again today voting for action against Hungarian democracy. What an authoritarian mess!

That's one way of looking at it
The Countdown begins. on 15:46 - Sep 12 with 2760 viewsHighjack

The markets will teach the Hungarians to vote the correct way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:54 - Sep 12 with 2752 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Sep 11 by Catullus

I take the white paper with the pinch of salt it deserves. Politicians lie, I don't trust them. There is a lot of stuff written down or spoken that is misleading, untrue and pure guesswork, like Osborne's predictions for the future if we voted leave......how have those worked out? Again, if the government back in 75 were disingenuous because they wanted us to vote in, why should anyone believe this white paper?

Is that f%$k all enough for you?

Because we have not left yet, you absolute weapon.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 15:54 - Sep 12 with 2753 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:46 - Sep 12 by Highjack

The markets will teach the Hungarians to vote the correct way.

What do you even mean by that?
The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Sep 12 with 2727 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 15:54 - Sep 12 by Ebo

Because we have not left yet, you absolute weapon.

We should believe the white paper because we haven't left yet?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 18:32 - Sep 12 with 2711 viewslonglostjack

Democratic decision by the directly elected European Parliament. Hungarian democracy in danger. Well done the EU for acting. About time. Now sort out the corruption in Rumania and Bulgaria before they get a cent more from EU funds.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/12/opinions/hungary-sanctions-article-7-verhofst
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 18:32]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 2674 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:32 - Sep 12 by longlostjack

Democratic decision by the directly elected European Parliament. Hungarian democracy in danger. Well done the EU for acting. About time. Now sort out the corruption in Rumania and Bulgaria before they get a cent more from EU funds.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/12/opinions/hungary-sanctions-article-7-verhofst

Sort out corruption, that’s rich coming from the eu.
The eu is rotten to its core.....thankfully the end is in sight.
The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Sep 12 with 2652 viewswestside

ERG MP's revealed

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexspence/revealed-these-70-tory-mps-support-the-hard-
The Countdown begins. on 21:29 - Sep 12 with 2642 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:32 - Sep 12 by longlostjack

Fidesz is the most successful party in Europe when it comes to the polls. Orban is putting the will of his people before that of the EU and they don’t like it. Get your head out of the sand and see the EU for what it is.
The Countdown begins. on 21:47 - Sep 12 with 2626 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:29 - Sep 12 by Jango

Fidesz is the most successful party in Europe when it comes to the polls. Orban is putting the will of his people before that of the EU and they don’t like it. Get your head out of the sand and see the EU for what it is.

Rubbish. Orban is no democrat. Hypocritical character who built a prestigious train line and station in his family village that goes nowhere. EU money of course. About time the other members of EU cracked down on these cleptomaniac autocrats.

The Countdown begins. on 21:50 - Sep 12 with 2620 viewsKilkennyjack

Peewee/penis,

Well done to you are your half wit brexidiot mates.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Sep 12 with 2607 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:47 - Sep 12 by longlostjack

Rubbish. Orban is no democrat. Hypocritical character who built a prestigious train line and station in his family village that goes nowhere. EU money of course. About time the other members of EU cracked down on these cleptomaniac autocrats.

so the EU let Orban use EU money to build his own train station that goes nowhere? Sounds like a great organisation.
The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Sep 12 with 2602 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Sep 12 by Jango

so the EU let Orban use EU money to build his own train station that goes nowhere? Sounds like a great organisation.

Agree. There has been a lack of effective auditing and too much political goodwill shown to these idiot rouge members. Time for the majority to step up. Pleased to see it is now happening. As I say let’s now sort out Bulgaria and Rumania while we’re at it.

The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Sep 12 with 2595 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Sep 12 by longlostjack

Agree. There has been a lack of effective auditing and too much political goodwill shown to these idiot rouge members. Time for the majority to step up. Pleased to see it is now happening. As I say let’s now sort out Bulgaria and Rumania while we’re at it.

Let’s not pretend the EU are clamping down on that sort of thing. This has been brought about because of Hungaries refusal to take migrants. The Hungary people have voted strongly in favour of it, the government are carrying out the will of the people and the EU don’t like it.
The Countdown begins. on 00:18 - Sep 13 with 2574 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Sep 12 by longlostjack

I think the UK is certainly an ‘idiot rouge member’.
Sure to be.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 05:50 - Sep 13 with 2535 viewspikeypaul

AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Sep 13 with 2512 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Sep 12 by Jango

Let’s not pretend the EU are clamping down on that sort of thing. This has been brought about because of Hungaries refusal to take migrants. The Hungary people have voted strongly in favour of it, the government are carrying out the will of the people and the EU don’t like it.

“Hungaries” 😂😂😂😂😳😂😂😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. on 10:42 - Sep 13 with 2491 viewsCatullus

Hungary elected Orban, Orban is doing what his people want, it's democracy. Orban is still a politician though and this train station nonsense highlights two things, firstly Orban needs to be kept an eye on and secondly, the EU is being screwed out of millions, it is inefficient, negligent and even corrupt. Where is the oversight?
This link makes awful reading, money being given away by out of control technocrats with no accountability,
https://www.dw.com/en/eu-funds-for-projects-that-never-existed/a-16113829

Obviously, our own government is just as culpable for this kind of waste, MP's expenses probably just scratched the surface of a very deep mire. How many corrupt, useless politicians do we need?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Sep 13 with 2468 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Sep 13 by WarwickHunt

“Hungaries” 😂😂😂😂😳😂😂😂😂😂

My apologies, Hungary’s, you tedious joke.
The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Sep 13 with 2452 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Sep 13 by Jango

My apologies, Hungary’s, you tedious joke.

Apology accepted, thick Brexidiot twàt.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 14:23]
The Countdown begins. on 14:35 - Sep 13 with 2440 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Sep 13 by WarwickHunt

Oh shut up little hands and get back auditioning for the boy bands.🤣
The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Sep 13 with 2435 viewsCatullus

I usually like your insults, they are usually quite inventive but that was a tad cliched it's like the comments I perpetually saw on my school reports, can do much better. In your case, you can......I never bothered trying.

The Countdown begins. on 14:43 - Sep 13 with 2432 viewsHighjack

Why has this changed from c*nt to tw*t?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024