Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301776 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begin on 21:05 - Mar 14 with 2153 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begin on 20:59 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

Oy!

Not that many. But yes, he’s the first I can remember.

I did say a few, I haven’t reached my sixth decade yet.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:21 - Mar 14 with 2116 viewsOldjack

17 mill are gonna get stiched up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Countdown begins. on 22:00 - Mar 14 with 2066 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Mar 14 by bluey_the_blue

Agree on the former - May's deal dead in water though so a non-issue.

The latter? Not convinced personally. Anti-EU sentiment is rising across the EU. The MEP elections aren't going to instantly turn the entire MEP membership into an "abolish EU" majority but those elections could become a more nervy affair. Aren't there also national elections due soon too within EU?

There's no guarantee the impressive unity between EU nations at this point in time would be there 2, 3 years down the time - and of course, it only takes one nation to reject an extension...

A long extension I'd agree seems to be the most likely non "no deal" outcome, but "no deal" is still very much on the table.

Mays deal is very very far from being dead in the water.

I don't understand how you could think otherwise.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Mar 14 with 2053 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 21:21 - Mar 14 by Oldjack

May's withdrawal agreement takes us out of the EU, but the ERG and brexiteers who campaigned for leave keep voting against it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 22:07 - Mar 14 with 2047 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:57 - Mar 14 by exiledclaseboy

Hes the first I can remember. You and Lisa have got a few years on me mind.

Me to.

On both counts...

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 22:11 - Mar 14 with 2028 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Mar 14 by sherpajacob

May's withdrawal agreement takes us out of the EU, but the ERG and brexiteers who campaigned for leave keep voting against it.

And the really clever bit is that they then blame it on the intransigence of the EU.

And the swivel eyed loons who read the Sun Express & Mail lap it all up like the spoon fed cucks they are.

Warra feckin mess...
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 22:13]

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - Mar 14 with 2017 viewsOldjack

the people voted out ,end of, this should have happened two years ago ,Now we got 354 pages of waffling on here by wannby politicians ,unfukingbelievably

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Mar 14 with 2012 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - Mar 14 by Oldjack

the people voted out ,end of, this should have happened two years ago ,Now we got 354 pages of waffling on here by wannby politicians ,unfukingbelievably

It's a bit more complex than that. This is a fúcking mess. The Tory party for triggering A50 with no plan, the non existent opposition.

Fúcking mugs, the lot of them

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Mar 14 with 1988 viewsGowerjack

Regrettably the lack of knowledge of the issue that you display Is exactly what has got us into this shîtfest in the 1st place.

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begin on 22:36 - Mar 14 with 1972 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begin on 21:05 - Mar 14 by exiledclaseboy

I did say a few, I haven’t reached my sixth decade yet.

Sixth decade.

When you put it like that...

[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 22:36]
The Countdown begins. on 22:38 - Mar 14 with 1966 viewsEbo

On that ballot paper and the guff that was put out by leave, there is no mention of customs checks, backstops, WTO trade rules etc etc etc, yet leave voters tell us they knew what they were voting for, they didn't know anything about the things I just mentioned above - never even mentioned them yet they tell us "we knew what we voted for".

We could be still tied to the EU without a vote or a voice under Mays deal as there is no way no deal is going to happen.

We need to put it back to the people - a binary choice of Mays deal or remain. Now that it's all out there and people know the full risks and how it impacts us all, let's have a clean vote without the interference we got in the last one.

It's the only democratic solution.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Mar 14 with 1963 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Mar 14 by Gowerjack

Regrettably the lack of knowledge of the issue that you display Is exactly what has got us into this shîtfest in the 1st place.

Innit.

It's easy to re-negotiate 100's of trade deals in a short space of time, Liam Fox said so.

The Countdown begins. on 23:04 - Mar 14 with 1942 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 22:11 - Mar 14 by Gowerjack

And the really clever bit is that they then blame it on the intransigence of the EU.

And the swivel eyed loons who read the Sun Express & Mail lap it all up like the spoon fed cucks they are.

Warra feckin mess...
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 22:13]

Yep, those peaky EU types stopping us from leaving by *squints* er, accepting our intention to leave on 29 March without a deal, and also agreeing to a deal our government wanted.

Bastards aren’t they?

The people I feel sorry for are the satirists. There’s no way they can compete with this madness.
The Countdown begins. on 23:12 - Mar 14 with 1932 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Mar 14 by Ebo

Innit.

It's easy to re-negotiate 100's of trade deals in a short space of time, Liam Fox said so.

In any real job if you agreed to deliver 100 contracts in 2 years and managed about 10 you would not have a job. This sums up our MPs they are divorced from the reality of getting something delivered.

He's a career politician, that's all he knows. We have a lot of people with the wrong skills and experience in Parliament.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 0:59]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 01:54 - Mar 15 with 1861 viewsEbo

I see Pikey (or is it Bluey) made it on to QT last night

The Countdown begins. on 06:46 - Mar 15 with 1823 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:38 - Mar 14 by Ebo

On that ballot paper and the guff that was put out by leave, there is no mention of customs checks, backstops, WTO trade rules etc etc etc, yet leave voters tell us they knew what they were voting for, they didn't know anything about the things I just mentioned above - never even mentioned them yet they tell us "we knew what we voted for".

We could be still tied to the EU without a vote or a voice under Mays deal as there is no way no deal is going to happen.

We need to put it back to the people - a binary choice of Mays deal or remain. Now that it's all out there and people know the full risks and how it impacts us all, let's have a clean vote without the interference we got in the last one.

FFS, mun - haven’t you seen Psycho Pikey’s post?
Another referendum would be the end of democracy and probably civilisation as we know it.

Voting is undemocratic, innit.
The Countdown begins. on 06:59 - Mar 15 with 1819 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 21:21 - Mar 14 by Oldjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:16 - Mar 15 with 1738 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 01:54 - Mar 15 by Ebo

I see Pikey (or is it Bluey) made it on to QT last night

Apparently, this guy is another plant. It's been claimed he's Henry Hendron, former UKIP candidate and disgraced barrister to prominent Leavers in the Tory party.

QT is a load of bollox these days.

"Mr Hendron told Gay Star News he ran as a councillor for UKIP in 2015. However, the man is question has been identified as Henry Hendron, a barrister who was suspended from his profession following a conviction for drug offences in 2018, reported Legal Cheek. Hendron has represented a number high-profile clients including Conservative politician Nadine Dorries.."

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/fight-breaks-out-between-question-time-audienc
The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Mar 15 with 1732 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 10:16 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

Apparently, this guy is another plant. It's been claimed he's Henry Hendron, former UKIP candidate and disgraced barrister to prominent Leavers in the Tory party.

QT is a load of bollox these days.

"Mr Hendron told Gay Star News he ran as a councillor for UKIP in 2015. However, the man is question has been identified as Henry Hendron, a barrister who was suspended from his profession following a conviction for drug offences in 2018, reported Legal Cheek. Hendron has represented a number high-profile clients including Conservative politician Nadine Dorries.."

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/fight-breaks-out-between-question-time-audienc

I’ve just watched the clips in the link you posted, Leon. They’re all tremendously het-up, aren’t they?

Do you think the BBC could be spiking the audiences’ drinks before they file them to their seats?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 10:57 - Mar 15 with 1715 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

I’ve just watched the clips in the link you posted, Leon. They’re all tremendously het-up, aren’t they?

Do you think the BBC could be spiking the audiences’ drinks before they file them to their seats?

I suspect so. You wouldn't catch me going to one unless there was significant hospitality. Hic!
The Countdown begins. on 11:11 - Mar 15 with 1708 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:39 - Mar 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

And probably voting for it next week, Labour do not want to get in the way of Hilary Benn and his amendment tonight.

Yes, and this tweet is an excellent explanation of the reasoning behind what they are doing. (The Kyle-Wilson amendment is the one where Labour will agree to support May's WA on the condition that the people are allowed to vote on it another referendum).

So it looks like the People's Vote is far from dead, it just needs to be pitched at the right time to prevent it being killed off prematurely.

The Countdown begins. on 11:20 - Mar 15 with 1706 viewsLuther27

Duh....maybe it's because her deal is sht?
The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Mar 15 with 1704 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 10:57 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

I suspect so. You wouldn't catch me going to one unless there was significant hospitality. Hic!

Picture the scene at the Question Time production meeting, Leon...

“Right then. Research is telling us that as soon as our TV audience hears the word Brexit they are groaning and switching over to ITV in droves”

“What’s the solution?”

“Nutters.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Nutters, sir. Who doesn’t enjoy watching a loon in full flow? They’ll stay with us, sir. It’s more entertaining than Midsomer Murders, people wouldn’t be in such a rush to change channel.”

“Right! Interns, listen up. Bring me nutters, I don’t care where you find them but get me three, preferably four before we go to air.”

Sounds plausible to me.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 11:23 - Mar 15 with 1701 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 22:38 - Mar 14 by Ebo

You wouldn't recognise Democracy chum if it announced itself to you in person.
The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Mar 15 with 1697 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 06:46 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

FFS, mun - haven’t you seen Psycho Pikey’s post?
Another referendum would be the end of democracy and probably civilisation as we know it.

Voting is undemocratic, innit.

It is when you can't accept the result of a vote
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024