Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301460 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - May 9 with 2682 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - May 9 by bluey_the_blue

So, why is the whole process a mess?

People like Olly Robbins were involved...

PM's European advisor and chief negotiator for exiting EU, everyone...

Remainers "trying" to implement Brexit screwing things up shocker.

Easy Bluey. If you go round believing these pesky Europeans, you’ll have to start believing them when they dismantle the Eurosceptic lies we’ve been spoon fed for the last couple of decades.

Besides, Tories being fecking useless is hardly news. It’s been a constant throughout this whole balls up (closely followed by Corbyn’s fence sitting and Farage’s wailings about betrayal).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - May 9 with 2678 viewsEbo

"The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%."

Using last weeks local elections as a kind of yardstick, that didn't go to plan did it?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:44 - May 10 with 2582 viewsBatterseajack

Twitter thread on Annunziata Rees-Mogg. Seems she's got form with spotting opportunities for monetizing disasters. But obviously there won't be a disaster when the UK undergoes a self imposed sanctions under a no deal brexit. Oh no, shes a woman of the people and just wants to stick it to the elite.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:42 - May 10 with 2515 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:44 - May 10 by Batterseajack

Twitter thread on Annunziata Rees-Mogg. Seems she's got form with spotting opportunities for monetizing disasters. But obviously there won't be a disaster when the UK undergoes a self imposed sanctions under a no deal brexit. Oh no, shes a woman of the people and just wants to stick it to the elite.

Obviously for the people.

Cúnts, the lot of them.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - May 14 with 2356 viewsKilkennyjack

It cant be can it ?

I don't think so ....but others think it is him.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - May 14 with 2339 viewsbluey_the_blue

Doesn't look like him to me.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:35 - May 15 with 2306 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - May 14 by Kilkennyjack

It cant be can it ?

I don't think so ....but others think it is him.

He would have only been about 13 then Shirley? But it does look a bit like him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:29 - May 15 with 2254 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:35 - May 15 by Highjack

15. An old schoolfriend has stated Farage was an NF follower when he was younger.

Colour me surprised.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - May 15 with 2220 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:35 - May 15 by Highjack

Not so sure. He'd have needed a sex change and to have not aged.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - May 15 with 2214 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - May 15 by LeonWasGod

Not so sure. He'd have needed a sex change and to have not aged.

I hadn’t realised we were talking about the one with the flag.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - May 15 with 2208 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - May 15 by Joe_bradshaw

I hadn’t realised we were talking about the one with the flag.

That's clearly Roy Orbison.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:54 - May 15 with 2205 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:29 - May 15 by WarwickHunt

15. An old schoolfriend has stated Farage was an NF follower when he was younger.

Colour me surprised.

He probably joined the NF because it was his initials and thought it was all about him.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:10 - May 15 with 2195 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - May 15 by Highjack

That's clearly Roy Orbison.

Could be.

It's not a pretty woman that's for sure.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - May 15 with 2162 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:29 - May 15 by WarwickHunt

Colour me surprised.

Imagine the oppression you’d feel if you were a young boy attending Dulwich College though Phil. You’d want to lash out at those you felt were causing your economic misery.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - May 15 with 2102 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:10 - May 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Could be.

It's not a pretty woman that's for sure.

It’s no wonder he was cwying.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - May 15 with 2079 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meaningful vote IV: This time it’s just tedious. Wednesday 5 June.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - May 15 with 2038 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

You’ll have the Brextreemists on here in a minute claiming that it’s a deliberate tactic for people to get bored of Brexit. 😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - May 15 with 2016 viewsHighjack

This is definitely a deliberate tactic to get people bored of brexit.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - May 15 with 1993 viewsexiledclaseboy

The government couldn’t get past the first legal stage of ratifying the withdrawal agreement so they’ve now decided to skip straight to stage two, which will have to include a clause which, if approved, would repeal the legal requirement to get through stage one.

Sir Humphrey Appleby would be proud. Bernard Woolley would be suitably and rightly appalled.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - May 15 with 1992 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

Has it changed ?

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - May 15 with 1987 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - May 15 by Kilkennyjack

Has it changed ?

See my post above. They’re bypassing the requirement for the meaningful vote by skipping straight to the legislation instead.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - May 15 with 1978 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

See my post above. They’re bypassing the requirement for the meaningful vote by skipping straight to the legislation instead.

It’ be defeated surely?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - May 15 with 1975 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - May 15 by Joe_bradshaw

It’ be defeated surely?

Can’t see any other outcome unless the Euro elections are such a catastrophe it terrifies both Labour and Tories into finally giving in.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:37 - May 15 with 1954 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

Can’t see any other outcome unless the Euro elections are such a catastrophe it terrifies both Labour and Tories into finally giving in.

But I can't see how that delivers what they want nor what they need.

Uncle Jez's ugly mug came through my letterbox today. "Only Labour can unite the country"

Mate, your fúcking frontbench can't unite and overturn the worst government in living memory...
[Post edited 16 May 2019 7:07]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:03 - May 15 with 1934 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

I was thinking exactly this earlier but I didn’t post it because I thought it was too much tinfoil hattery for this forum to cope with.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024