Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301132 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Jul 25 with 1905 viewsHighjack

Looks like brexit is causing Nissan to cut jobs worldwide.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49109307

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Jul 25 with 1845 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Jul 25 by Highjack

Looks like brexit is causing Nissan to cut jobs worldwide.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49109307

Car industry's struggling at the moment isn't it. Maybe not a good time to do something completely fecking stupid that would put more pressure on it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Jul 25 with 1832 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Jul 25 by LeonWasGod

Car industry's struggling at the moment isn't it. Maybe not a good time to do something completely fecking stupid that would put more pressure on it.

Yes that’s right they struggled to only made profits of several billions last year. Slashing jobs so they can make slightly more billions is definitely the right thing to do and we should support them in their pursuit of more billions by immediately revoking article 50.

Our priority should be the filling the pockets of directors and shareholders, not some anachronistic medieval notion of democracy and fairness.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:33 - Jul 25 with 1831 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Jul 25 by LeonWasGod

So are you claiming that revoking Article 50 would, for example, increase sales of diesels across Europe?

Issues surrounding car manufacturing are global issues. Every single instance has been blamed on Brexit by those looking for anything to pin Brexit on.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Jul 25 with 1820 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:33 - Jul 25 by bluey_the_blue

So are you claiming that revoking Article 50 would, for example, increase sales of diesels across Europe?

Issues surrounding car manufacturing are global issues. Every single instance has been blamed on Brexit by those looking for anything to pin Brexit on.

No but adding a %age tariffs to car exports or impeding supply chains would make it harder for car companies to operate in this country.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Jul 25 with 1810 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:33 - Jul 25 by bluey_the_blue

No.

And no it hasn't.

Highjack made the Brexit link - nobody else had commented on that story.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:01 - Jul 25 with 1799 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Jul 25 by LeonWasGod

No.

And no it hasn't.

Highjack made the Brexit link - nobody else had commented on that story.

Ye come on Highjack. Why would you bring Job losses in the car industry up in the Brexit thread mun.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Jul 25 with 1778 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:01 - Jul 25 by Jango

Ye come on Highjack. Why would you bring Job losses in the car industry up in the Brexit thread mun.

FFS are you lot deliberately dumb? Of course there's a whole bunch of factors affecting the car industry. Brexit is just one of many.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Jul 25 with 1772 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Jul 25 by LeonWasGod

FFS are you lot deliberately dumb? Of course there's a whole bunch of factors affecting the car industry. Brexit is just one of many.

I’d suggest the dumb ones one here are the ones who have been blaming Brexit solely for the last 3 years for any job losses in the industry.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Jul 25 with 1764 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:01 - Jul 25 by Jango

It’s probably because I’m a thick white poor male uninformed racist and I should have the vote taken away from me because I’m likely to die within the next sixty years.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Jul 25 with 1758 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Jul 25 by Highjack

It’s probably because I’m a thick white poor male uninformed racist and I should have the vote taken away from me because I’m likely to die within the next sixty years.

The first part of your sentence is correct.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Jul 25 with 1745 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Jul 25 by Ebo

The first part of your sentence is correct.

It’s probably?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:19 - Jul 25 with 1704 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Jul 25 by Jango

I’d suggest the dumb ones one here are the ones who have been blaming Brexit solely for the last 3 years for any job losses in the industry.

Yeah they would be dumb too. But I haven't seen many. Where Brexit is being given as the reason for bad news, then sure, people have been jumping on it. But I don't think I've seen people blaming Brexit solely for every job loss in that industry.

The binary nature of all this is so depressing,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Jul 25 with 1703 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Jul 25 by Highjack

It’s probably?

First time in a long time you’ve raised a chuckle.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Jul 27 with 1573 viewslonglostjack

Conversation overheard in a cafe today between two old chain smoking ladies.

What do you reckon about that Boris Johnson?
Not that keen but he gave Corbyn what for the other day.
Yes at least he’ll get us out of the EU.
Oh I’ve changed my mind on that. My son always brings me some fags back from Spain and he says if we leave the allowance will be cut.

Cameron you tool.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 16:39]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Jul 27 with 1566 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Jul 27 by longlostjack

Oh I’ve changed my mind on that. My son always brings me some fags back from Spain and he says if we leave the allowance will be cut.

Cameron you tool.

You leave Lisa alone mun
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Jul 27 with 1544 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Jul 27 by longlostjack

Cameron you tool.

How were they chain smoking in a cafe?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Jul 27 with 1533 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Jul 27 by Highjack

Sitting outside and by chain smoking I mean lighting one up after another. I’ll PM you the name of the cafe if you like. Apologies for the incorrect use of the preposition!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Jul 27 with 1526 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Jul 27 by Highjack

Wonder if they were eating porky pies.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Jul 27 with 1517 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Jul 25 by LeonWasGod

Jango is officially thicker than a pound of mince.

He has a certificate to prove it. He’s framed it too.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Jul 27 with 1518 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Jul 27 by longlostjack

Sitting outside and by chain smoking I mean lighting one up after another. I’ll PM you the name of the cafe if you like. Apologies for the incorrect use of the preposition!

How did they set all the chains alight?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Jul 27 with 1501 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Jul 27 by WarwickHunt

Jango is officially thicker than a pound of mince.

He has a certificate to prove it. He’s framed it too.

Ha, in fairness he’s probably not. I think people are so desperate to defend ‘their’ side, they’ll say all sorts of crap. Both sides do it. Us Remoaners get carried away too and are desperate to prove the Brexidiots are wrong, although madness seems a bit more common in leavers as they’ve been sold a dream based on lies. So inevitably it’s hard to defend those lies rationally.

As for the car industry, looking at the way things are going Brexit is the least of their worries. It certainly doesn’t help though. Chucking a stupid project that will increase costs and difficulties around supply, when that industry is already aggressively cutting costs to boost profits, will end in tears. Most of those tears will be in areas that voted for Brexit 🤷‍♂️

The country’s f*cked. Barrie McKay is still crap though, so that provides some comforting normality.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Jul 27 with 1497 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Jul 27 by Flashberryjack

Wonder if they were eating porky pies.

No they were just drinking coffee. Following Spain and holidays the conversation turned to one of them not going to Margate on holiday ever again because the immigrants had ruined it. They were staying at the big hotel where they used to go. She then went on to say that they arrived in dinghies and then disappeared. LOL. Apparently Deal was still nice. She had grown up in Kent and moved to Wales 20 years before. I was tempted to state the obvious but was also drinking coffee and given her age ......

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Jul 27 with 1493 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Jul 27 by monmouth

How did they set all the chains alight?

They can work miracles in Brynmawr 😉

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:07 - Jul 27 with 1471 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Jul 27 by longlostjack

No they were just drinking coffee. Following Spain and holidays the conversation turned to one of them not going to Margate on holiday ever again because the immigrants had ruined it. They were staying at the big hotel where they used to go. She then went on to say that they arrived in dinghies and then disappeared. LOL. Apparently Deal was still nice. She had grown up in Kent and moved to Wales 20 years before. I was tempted to state the obvious but was also drinking coffee and given her age ......

Was it the Villa Bella they were staying at?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024