Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301786 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Oct 26 with 1729 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Oct 26 by WarwickHunt

Breathtaking, innit?

Most certainly is
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 26 with 1711 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah we’re bound to diverge upwards in Johnson’s rush at the behest of the ERG to create a low tax, low regulation economy so that they can all make oodles of cash. And people still think Brexit is about “taking back control”

Idiots.

How are they gonna do that without a majority?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:01 - Oct 26 with 1705 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 26 by Highjack

How are they gonna do that without a majority?

Why do you think he wants an election?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Oct 26 with 1682 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah we’re bound to diverge upwards in Johnson’s rush at the behest of the ERG to create a low tax, low regulation economy so that they can all make oodles of cash. And people still think Brexit is about “taking back control”

Idiots.

Whereas you would think they would realise capitulating to the EUs demands is definitely taking back control
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Oct 26 with 1659 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Oct 26 by Catullus

We already diverge from EU standards in that UK workers rights are of a higher standard than the EU minimum.
Accusations are easy to make and again, it comes down to what you are prepared to believe but the pro remain MP's are always going to accuse the leave PM of wanting to make things worse. No ardent remainer is ever going to suggest Boris and Brexit will make things better but they will always accuse him of wanting to drive standards down.

I can only judge them by their actions, believing that accusations are or will become fact is not sensible. Hindsight is 100% clear, seeing the future is somewhat more foggy.

The EU sets minimum standards, which any country is welcome to exceed.

By definition, divergence from the EU means lower than the minimums set. Anything higher is not divergence, but is meeting the EU standards.

The level playing field clauses are designed to ensure the UK cannot have both a lower standard, unregulated economy, and yet compete on equal terms with the EU via a free trade agreement.

Ignore the fact it’s the UK for the moment and consider the market in steel. China produces steel which is of a lower standard than that produced in the UK. Working conditions are worse. This allows them to put steel on the market at a lower price. It has, as many on here know only too well, resulted in a very difficult trading market for British steel manufacturers. The cry of those working within the British steel industry is for tariffs to be imposed which compensate for the lower quality, and thus, lower price steel from China, as there is not a ‘level playing field’. The UK, as it happens, voted against this at the EU.

Now roll forward a few years and the same market disruption to the EU comes from the UK if we have lower standards, both workers and regulation. We would have an unfair competitive advantage over the rest of the EU (at the expense of our working population). The EU would not allow that, as it would not be a ‘level playing field’.

The views of pro remain MPs are not what is being leaked, it is internal government documents showing that a lower regulation, lower tax, lower working conditions environment is what they are seeking. Anyone that thinks the politicians on the right of the political spectrum (I don’t mean Tories, I mean the right of the Tory party) are on the side of the workers are deluded beyond belief.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 17:41 - Oct 26 with 1650 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

By definition, divergence from the EU means lower than the minimums set. Anything higher is not divergence, but is meeting the EU standards.

The level playing field clauses are designed to ensure the UK cannot have both a lower standard, unregulated economy, and yet compete on equal terms with the EU via a free trade agreement.

Ignore the fact it’s the UK for the moment and consider the market in steel. China produces steel which is of a lower standard than that produced in the UK. Working conditions are worse. This allows them to put steel on the market at a lower price. It has, as many on here know only too well, resulted in a very difficult trading market for British steel manufacturers. The cry of those working within the British steel industry is for tariffs to be imposed which compensate for the lower quality, and thus, lower price steel from China, as there is not a ‘level playing field’. The UK, as it happens, voted against this at the EU.

Now roll forward a few years and the same market disruption to the EU comes from the UK if we have lower standards, both workers and regulation. We would have an unfair competitive advantage over the rest of the EU (at the expense of our working population). The EU would not allow that, as it would not be a ‘level playing field’.

The views of pro remain MPs are not what is being leaked, it is internal government documents showing that a lower regulation, lower tax, lower working conditions environment is what they are seeking. Anyone that thinks the politicians on the right of the political spectrum (I don’t mean Tories, I mean the right of the Tory party) are on the side of the workers are deluded beyond belief.

You have the patience of a saint...

No doubt our resident Roman poet will still get it arse about tit.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 17:59]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Oct 26 with 1647 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Oct 25 by bluey_the_blue

So why then didn't government lower rights to match bare minimum of the far lower EU standard then?

Project fear....

Because we haven’t, at any point in the past 30 years, had an extremely right wing government.

The current cabinet is so far to the right of anything anyone on here has ever known it’s incredible.

If you don’t believe me, consider that members of Thatcher’s cabinet who are still around, people like Heseltine, Clarke etc, are now considered ‘remainer lefties’ by the ERG.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 17:45]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:49 - Oct 26 with 1623 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

Because we haven’t, at any point in the past 30 years, had an extremely right wing government.

The current cabinet is so far to the right of anything anyone on here has ever known it’s incredible.

If you don’t believe me, consider that members of Thatcher’s cabinet who are still around, people like Heseltine, Clarke etc, are now considered ‘remainer lefties’ by the ERG.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 17:45]

and recent incompetents like Hammond and Rudd look sane and sensible.

dare I say it even May's administration was strong and stable compared to this one.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Oct 26 with 1562 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:01 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

Why do you think he wants an election?

So in the event of the complete and total eradication of workers rights would a subsequent labour government sweeping to power on the back of this naughty behaviour be able to reverse everything?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Oct 26 with 1539 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Oct 26 by chad

Whereas you would think they would realise capitulating to the EUs demands is definitely taking back control

Well they do hold all the aces, being our biggest trading partner, Spratts.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Oct 26 with 1518 viewsGroo

I've learned such a lot, if we do a Brexit we will remove all workers rights, we will immediately stop trading with the EU and Britain will sink without a trace.

Amazing that.

Groo does what Groo does best

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Oct 26 with 1501 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Oct 26 by Groo

I've learned such a lot, if we do a Brexit we will remove all workers rights, we will immediately stop trading with the EU and Britain will sink without a trace.

Amazing that.

Which nobody has said.

You're losing the argument if you have to resort to just making shit up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Oct 26 with 1480 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

The difference with China and the UK is China have never worked to the higher standards we have. We are far more educated on the matter than they are. I’ve worked on many power stations and refineries and from my experience I can safely say UK workers would never accept working to lower standards in this industry.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Oct 26 with 1473 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Oct 26 by Jango

The difference with China and the UK is China have never worked to the higher standards we have. We are far more educated on the matter than they are. I’ve worked on many power stations and refineries and from my experience I can safely say UK workers would never accept working to lower standards in this industry.

What choice would you have? Work or not work?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Oct 26 with 1451 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Oct 26 by Groo

Amazing that.

Positively Swiftian satire...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Oct 26 with 1441 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Oct 26 by Humpty

What choice would you have? Work or not work?

I’m just telling you that in my industry it can’t happen and It won’t happen. You can’t just tell a workforce who have had certain standards drilled into them that they now have to drop those standards and risk their own safety.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Oct 26 with 1372 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Oct 26 by Jango

I’m just telling you that in my industry it can’t happen and It won’t happen. You can’t just tell a workforce who have had certain standards drilled into them that they now have to drop those standards and risk their own safety.

Innit. It’s just an utterly nonsense argument being peddled just like most of project fear. Along with the notion that bringing back workhouses and slavery will result in a thumping majority for the Tories and can never be reversed.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:16 - Oct 26 with 1362 viewslonglostjack

There can never be a better deal than the one we’ve already got. Simples.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 23:18 - Oct 26 with 1356 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Oct 26 by Highjack

Innit. It’s just an utterly nonsense argument being peddled just like most of project fear. Along with the notion that bringing back workhouses and slavery will result in a thumping majority for the Tories and can never be reversed.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:28 - Oct 26 with 1345 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:16 - Oct 26 by longlostjack

There can never be a better deal than the one we’ve already got. Simples.

Of course there can.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:28 - Oct 26 with 1345 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Oct 26 by Highjack

So in the event of the complete and total eradication of workers rights would a subsequent labour government sweeping to power on the back of this naughty behaviour be able to reverse everything?

Probably. What’s your point?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:30 - Oct 26 with 1342 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:28 - Oct 26 by Highjack

Of course there can.

Unicorns, golden ones.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:32 - Oct 26 with 1338 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Oct 26 by Highjack

Well it's reassuring to know both Jango and HJ think it can't happen anyway.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:49 - Oct 26 with 1318 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Oct 26 by Jango

Sure? You won’t have to tell them, just read Lisa’s post. If workers rights are completely eroded, it will be a case of do what you are told or lose your job end of sports. Given the choice of work or starve, fall in to arrears with your mortgage etc what do you think people will do?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 0:03]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:51 - Oct 26 with 1317 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:28 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

Probably. What’s your point?

Any erosion of workers rights will not be a massive vote winner.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024