Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301405 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:56 - Dec 24 with 1729 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:43 - Dec 24 by Joe_bradshaw

I posted it before lunchtime.

Calm down. We’ve got a deal.

Send me a list of radio stations that you allow me to listen to.

Merry Christmas.

Careful now. Asking someone to calm down is apparently deeply misogynistic in this brave new world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:11 - Dec 24 with 1720 viewspikeypaul

Remoaner,losers . on 14:51 - Dec 24 by majorraglan

I suspect the chaos at Dover Over the last few days has helped focus the Governments minds.

There is no way we were ever going to have our cake and eat it and only idiots would ever have believed that (there were quite a few in Government though) and compromise was always going to be the order of the day, the question was though where would the compromises be? In reality fishing doesn’t make a huge difference to the UK, we may not be getting it all back, but we will have more than what we had and it will enable other areas of our economy to trade frictionlessly with the EU which is a winner for much larger parts of our economy.

Given a choice of 100% return of our fishing rights and potentially losing hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs, huge shrinkage in economy or compromise on fishing and retain access to the single market for most it’s a no brainer.

A factor driving a deal of late May we’ll have been Trumps last of the US election, with no prospect of a trade deal with Biden GFA or not Boris may have been painted in to a corner.

The pity is it’s taken so long to get it sorted, we’ve already seen some companies relocate, our economy has been damaged as has our standing in the world.

companies relocate ? yes UNILEVER from the Netherlands to the UK.

And 99% of project fear shown to be total BS,but hey i like your try in claiming victory for your beloved eu,maybe you can go life their like all the rest of the anti democracy losers .

Anyway out and with a deal,would have prefered WTO but we cant have everything can we and ill take that thank you very much.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 17:36 - Dec 24 with 1688 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:52 - Dec 24 by pikeypaul

Spot on, and its posts like that,that should make you poster of the year.

Very funny seeing the remoaners everywhere hating the fact the two sides have made a deal,it tells us all we need to know about the type of people they are,full of hate and anger that they will take to their graves.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 17:02]

You lost No Deal Pikey mate , gone ...

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 18:03 - Dec 24 with 1694 viewspikeypaul

Remoaner,losers . on 10:49 - Dec 24 by Joe_bradshaw

According to Farage the deal is “A new EU treaty written in the interests of France and Germany”

He’s absolutely livid.

Interesting...

Now Farage has seen the deal and his lawyers have given it the once over it seems it's good to go.

Great work by BOJO in playing them at their own game and delivering BREXIT

Even one that Sir Nigel is happy with so that tells us everything we need to know about it, so happy days.

Trade deal and OUT so most will be happy and once again the loser Remoaners proved wrong,happy days.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 18:15]

Remoaner,losers . on 18:47 - Dec 24 with 1673 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 12:46 - Dec 24 by Catullus

The Daily Express....sorry

Farage's own twitter account, well You know what, I don't care what Farage thinks any more. A fair deal is what we very much need. If both sides have made concessions and found the middle ground to move forward on then exellent.

I reckon the truth is the EU were playing at Brinksmanship and Bojo joined in. Those news reports in the last few weeks, Bojo saying a deal is unlikely get ready for an Autralian type deal, which enat no deal, that was all part of the plan. It was saying to thr EU we can do it too. They banked on the UK folding completely but we didn't and so, in the end, a compromise was found.
The vast majority of us should be very happy that a deal is there to be ratified. If the ERG vote it down thenscrew them. I reckon Labour will vote for it and so will most Tories as well as the others, Plaid, Green Libdem, SNP, DUP and it will pass.

Is it possible that the pandemic helped make them see sense and find a way? Europe and the UK have been ravaged by covid, not just the deaths or all the people in hospital but the number of people who lost their jobs or have incurred debt, those whose health has suffered in other ways, it will all cause more problems as we move forward. Maybe with a deal we can all deal with it better.

Maybe it taught us some lessons about globalisation too.

Bang on with your last sentence. Globalisation is the issue here. Anyway to hell with it we have a deal!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 19:24 - Dec 24 with 1641 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:51 - Dec 24 by majorraglan

I suspect the chaos at Dover Over the last few days has helped focus the Governments minds.

There is no way we were ever going to have our cake and eat it and only idiots would ever have believed that (there were quite a few in Government though) and compromise was always going to be the order of the day, the question was though where would the compromises be? In reality fishing doesn’t make a huge difference to the UK, we may not be getting it all back, but we will have more than what we had and it will enable other areas of our economy to trade frictionlessly with the EU which is a winner for much larger parts of our economy.

Given a choice of 100% return of our fishing rights and potentially losing hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs, huge shrinkage in economy or compromise on fishing and retain access to the single market for most it’s a no brainer.

A factor driving a deal of late May we’ll have been Trumps last of the US election, with no prospect of a trade deal with Biden GFA or not Boris may have been painted in to a corner.

The pity is it’s taken so long to get it sorted, we’ve already seen some companies relocate, our economy has been damaged as has our standing in the world.

The damage brexit may have done has been washed away by the pandemic though, everyone has been ruined by covid.

As for our standing in the world, I thought the the remainers claimed voting leave and saying a deal was possible was largely about exceptionalism?
If people are worried about our standing in the world, why? Do they think the UK is so exceptional that others should listen to us? Maybe we should spend more time listening to others?
I'd be quite happy to trade with everybody but fight with nobody, unless we had no choice. Onehunglow reckons leave was about a yearning for empire, I reckon worrying about our standing shows a yearning for when we were a power the world took seriously, someone to be respected and listened to, a time when we had influence. Those days are gone.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 19:25 - Dec 24 with 1652 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 17:11 - Dec 24 by pikeypaul

companies relocate ? yes UNILEVER from the Netherlands to the UK.

And 99% of project fear shown to be total BS,but hey i like your try in claiming victory for your beloved eu,maybe you can go life their like all the rest of the anti democracy losers .

Anyway out and with a deal,would have prefered WTO but we cant have everything can we and ill take that thank you very much.

OUT

AFLI

They aren’t my beloved EU, far from it.

It’s great news Unilever are coming here, but let’s not forget a number of other companies have already packed up and gone. I am not a leftie or a righties, I am not a Brexiteer nor am I a remainer, I just look at things in an objective manner. A deal is a much better arrangement than WTO.
Remoaner,losers . on 09:50 - Dec 28 with 1512 viewspikeypaul

Funny how his comedy is so near the truth.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 9:54]

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 23:11 - Dec 29 with 1433 viewspikeypaul

So much for the Remoaners spouting off the last 4 years the ERG would only accept no deal,and what is even funnier Jimmy krankie now pushing for no deal pmsl.
Nice to see Liz Truss has now got Turkey on board making it 82 countries plus the 27 in the eu in a trade deal,so much for the know nothing Remoaners saying it would take 10 years to get any trade deals outside the EU.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 23:13]

Remoaner,losers . on 00:00 - Dec 30 with 1405 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:11 - Dec 29 by pikeypaul

So much for the Remoaners spouting off the last 4 years the ERG would only accept no deal,and what is even funnier Jimmy krankie now pushing for no deal pmsl.
Nice to see Liz Truss has now got Turkey on board making it 82 countries plus the 27 in the eu in a trade deal,so much for the know nothing Remoaners saying it would take 10 years to get any trade deals outside the EU.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 23:13]

They are worse deals than we already had via EU.

Liz Truss is an idiot, zero chance of her getting good trade deals.
At least she is not David Davis. 🤡

Remoaner,losers . on 09:34 - Dec 30 with 1367 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 00:00 - Dec 30 by Kilkennyjack

They are worse deals than we already had via EU.

Liz Truss is an idiot, zero chance of her getting good trade deals.
At least she is not David Davis. 🤡

Rejoice only two more days before our freedom from the undemocratic EU. A great trade deal and 62 other trade deals signed. Even the ROI was saying it was good to be able to trade with tarrif free with one of its biggest trade partners.

Democracy is a wonderful thing.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:47 - Dec 30 with 1358 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:34 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

Rejoice only two more days before our freedom from the undemocratic EU. A great trade deal and 62 other trade deals signed. Even the ROI was saying it was good to be able to trade with tarrif free with one of its biggest trade partners.

Democracy is a wonderful thing.

Yes it means we can rejoin very quickly 🇪🇺

Remoaner,losers . on 09:58 - Dec 30 with 1355 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:47 - Dec 30 by Kilkennyjack

Yes it means we can rejoin very quickly 🇪🇺

Why would anyone want to rejoin the undemocratic EU?
The people of Wales have spoken respect their choice.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:33 - Dec 30 with 1345 viewsGwyn737

Kier Starmer is doing a great job in the House of Commons as I type. For the first time in years a leader of a political party is representing my views.

I’ve always wanted to remain, but we have to leave. MPs not voting for the deal today are just being daft - the only other option is no deal.

Starmer is shutting down those intending to vote no whilst articulating the issues with the current deal. It’s the only sensible path in my view.
Remoaner,losers . on 10:40 - Dec 30 with 1342 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:33 - Dec 30 by Gwyn737

Kier Starmer is doing a great job in the House of Commons as I type. For the first time in years a leader of a political party is representing my views.

I’ve always wanted to remain, but we have to leave. MPs not voting for the deal today are just being daft - the only other option is no deal.

Starmer is shutting down those intending to vote no whilst articulating the issues with the current deal. It’s the only sensible path in my view.

Good to see a labour leader doing what is best for Britain rather than what is best for the extreme left.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:16 - Dec 30 with 1276 viewspikeypaul

Just taken a browse through some of the posts from the loser remoaners from the last few years on this the greatest ever thread on the forum. and in hindsight laughing at how far wrong the losers were,its so funny them stating their opinions as facts that now have been shown to be total BS,special praise for being so far wrong needs to go to leon,lisa and bedsit boy aka warwick.

Its amazing sitting back now in hindsight with them shown to be clueless,happy days.

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 19:53 - Dec 30 with 1261 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 10:40 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see a labour leader doing what is best for Britain rather than what is best for the extreme left.

Seconded.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 18:28 - Dec 31 with 1192 viewsKilkennyjack

Gibraltar has taken back control.

Good for them. 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Remoaner,losers . on 18:30 - Dec 31 with 1191 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:58 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

Why would anyone want to rejoin the undemocratic EU?
The people of Wales have spoken respect their choice.

Democracy did not stop in 2016.

Strong majority now in favour of Rejoin. 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Remoaner,losers . on 19:43 - Dec 31 with 1179 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:28 - Dec 31 by Kilkennyjack

Gibraltar has taken back control.

Good for them. 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Thte Spanish, Gibraltar and UK governments have agreed that Gibraltar witj join schengen area. This will mean the 15,000 Spanish people who work in Gibraltar can now cross the border without any harassment whenever the Spanish government feels like it.

The schengen area is made up of 22 of the EU countries plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, San Marino, Vatican city, and Monaco who all retain their independence from the EU.

Another problem the remainers said could not be overcome.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Dec 31 with 1170 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:30 - Dec 31 by Kilkennyjack

Democracy did not stop in 2016.

Strong majority now in favour of Rejoin. 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Of course not just the remainers refused to accept the democratic vote and will have to now as the transitional period ends at 11pm tonight.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:51 - Dec 31 with 1127 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:43 - Dec 31 by felixstowe_jack

Thte Spanish, Gibraltar and UK governments have agreed that Gibraltar witj join schengen area. This will mean the 15,000 Spanish people who work in Gibraltar can now cross the border without any harassment whenever the Spanish government feels like it.

The schengen area is made up of 22 of the EU countries plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, San Marino, Vatican city, and Monaco who all retain their independence from the EU.

Another problem the remainers said could not be overcome.

Does not sound much like taking back control though, right ...?
More like losing control ?

Dont get me wrong, I am all for it.

More importantly, as Britain leaves the European Union then the border it imposed on the Irish nation becomes ineffective.
One hundred years after the War of Independence the process of creating Ireland's 32 county Republic begins its final journey.

Again i am all for it. ☘️

Then ...lets speak about Scotland and Cymru. Things come at you fast.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:04 - Dec 31 with 1125 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:51 - Dec 31 by Kilkennyjack

Does not sound much like taking back control though, right ...?
More like losing control ?

Dont get me wrong, I am all for it.

More importantly, as Britain leaves the European Union then the border it imposed on the Irish nation becomes ineffective.
One hundred years after the War of Independence the process of creating Ireland's 32 county Republic begins its final journey.

Again i am all for it. ☘️

Then ...lets speak about Scotland and Cymru. Things come at you fast.

Good news we were free of the EU at 11pm.

The Countdown begins. on 12:35 - Jan 1 with 1063 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 13:33 - Nov 28 by Ebo

Pikey Paul wants a no deal so that we can trade under WTO rules with this lot

Holy See
Mauritania
Monaco
Montenegro
Palau
Timor-Leste
Sao Tome and Principe
Serbia
Somalia
South Sudan
Sudan
Western Sahara

You can now see why no-one in their right mind would want a hard brexit

So funny looking back at the remoaners BS and how wrong they have proven to be.

Deals with 82 countries struck even before Bojos deal with the EU when no deal was still a possibility and we are not talking the small countries that the remoaner loser above lists,we are talking
Japan
S Korea
Switzerland
Turkey
Norway etc,etc,etc
and many more in the pipeline
Within 6 months deals with every major country in the world will be signed.
So in hindsight it just shows how stupid and clueless remoaners like ebo were when trying to spread their project fear lies.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 12:45]

The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Jan 1 with 1047 viewsGwyn737

The Countdown begins. on 12:35 - Jan 1 by pikeypaul

So funny looking back at the remoaners BS and how wrong they have proven to be.

Deals with 82 countries struck even before Bojos deal with the EU when no deal was still a possibility and we are not talking the small countries that the remoaner loser above lists,we are talking
Japan
S Korea
Switzerland
Turkey
Norway etc,etc,etc
and many more in the pipeline
Within 6 months deals with every major country in the world will be signed.
So in hindsight it just shows how stupid and clueless remoaners like ebo were when trying to spread their project fear lies.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 12:45]

Are any of those deals better than the one we had?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024