Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 23:12 - Nov 14 with 5370 viewsBillyChong

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/11/14/announcement-from-swans-trust/

Seem very keen to push this sale through:

Discussions are continuing on the detailed aspects of the deal and whilst these have highlighted some areas of concern, the majority view of your Trust Board is that we should continue these discussions with a view to finalising the detail as soon as possible. As discussions are ongoing between our respective legal teams it is not possible to give more detail at this point. However we do feel there remains scope to agree a way forward and believe that matters will be progressed quickly, but if any of the terms of the final offer differ from the detail as previously provided for the members consultation, then we will conduct a further consultation with you, our members.
Trust Statement on 23:17 - Nov 14 with 5354 viewsSwanzay

In no way should this happen, if what we are lead to be told that conditions have been changed, then the previous vote is no longer valid.
Trust Statement on 23:18 - Nov 14 with 5342 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on 23:17 - Nov 14 by Swanzay

In no way should this happen, if what we are lead to be told that conditions have been changed, then the previous vote is no longer valid.

Spot on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on 23:23 - Nov 14 with 5320 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'd prefer " if the terms of the proposed agreement are varied then any new proposals would need to be voted on alongside other options as outlined in the original ballot".

The approach of varying the details later is the oldest trick in the book and needs to be countered by stating that the whole process becomes void if the terms are changed, put simply due process has to be followed.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 23:24]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trust Statement on 23:34 - Nov 14 with 5276 viewsSwanzay

Who within the Trust approved that statement and what is the driving force behind that commitment?

It stinks!

Stu Mc now is your time to say something, not that there ever has been been before ever ever!
Trust Statement on 23:38 - Nov 14 with 5265 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust Statement on 23:17 - Nov 14 by Swanzay

I'd go further than that.

In attempting to vary the details, the owners have shown that they are not negotiating in good faith. Whatever happens from now on that remains the case.

One of the important details of the deal as sold to members, was that the deal allowed for an ongoing good faith relationship between Trust and owners. That does not exist, and therefore one of the details of the deal has been irrevocably changed.

The Trust should immediately withdraw, simple as that.
Trust Statement on 23:47 - Nov 14 with 5239 viewsSwanzay

Trust Statement on 23:38 - Nov 14 by londonlisa2001

In attempting to vary the details, the owners have shown that they are not negotiating in good faith. Whatever happens from now on that remains the case.

One of the important details of the deal as sold to members, was that the deal allowed for an ongoing good faith relationship between Trust and owners. That does not exist, and therefore one of the details of the deal has been irrevocably changed.

Totally agree, its nonsense, who ever authorised that needs to resign as well.

My worry is though, that will go to the email inboxes of people who have no clue and who will continue to think how wonderful the trust is!
Trust Statement on 23:55 - Nov 14 with 5213 viewsSwanzay

We need full disclosure of the Trust position and that of the club! I know it wont happen
Trust Statement on 07:52 - Nov 15 with 5077 viewsWhiterockin

Trust Statement on 23:47 - Nov 14 by Swanzay

Totally agree, its nonsense, who ever authorised that needs to resign as well.

My worry is though, that will go to the email inboxes of people who have no clue and who will continue to think how wonderful the trust is!

If you were a member it would go to your email inbox.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 14:25 - Nov 15 with 4915 viewsmonmouth

So obvious as to be scary that whoever is making or voting for these calls can't see it. I'm a 'motive' man, me. What is the motive of the people that are driving this through irrespective of the bad faith?

Personal gain of some kind, however it is packaged and dressed up, is the only thing I can think of. Whether it is ego or self importance or something worse, who knows. I hope they are not thinking there are no downsides to this, as their personal reputations are on the line here, and the truth, and stances of each of them, will out. If the trust is stitched up, so are they.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Statement on 14:32 - Nov 15 with 4901 viewstrampie

When you ask why and think what are the possible motives, it's not good.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 15:15]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Trust Statement on 19:25 - Nov 15 with 4747 viewsmax936

I doubt they'll listen to us fans Stu Mac's minds made up the deal goes through, he's the sellouts and yanks lap dog, there won't be another vote is my feeling unless we as fans can push them in to it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trust Statement on 19:42 - Nov 15 with 4706 viewslonglostjack

Trust Statement on 14:25 - Nov 15 by monmouth

So obvious as to be scary that whoever is making or voting for these calls can't see it. I'm a 'motive' man, me. What is the motive of the people that are driving this through irrespective of the bad faith?

Personal gain of some kind, however it is packaged and dressed up, is the only thing I can think of. Whether it is ego or self importance or something worse, who knows. I hope they are not thinking there are no downsides to this, as their personal reputations are on the line here, and the truth, and stances of each of them, will out. If the trust is stitched up, so are they.

Agree completely. It stinks to high heaven.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust Statement on 21:14 - Nov 15 with 4608 viewsMattG

Good post.
Trust Statement on 23:38 - Nov 15 with 4468 viewsLeonWasGod

I may have missed it on here, but that announcement refers to Phil's resignation statement (and maybe another one, can't remember). Are they publicly available anywhere? Be nice to see what the hell is going on there, cos from the outside it looks to be in disarray.

edit - Ignore that, just seen the sticky
[Post edited 16 Nov 2017 0:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024