Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 19:08 - Nov 27 with 31304 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 30 with 2083 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Nov 29 by monmouth

We didn’t compete at all. It should have been four or five. We were shit. Take that my arse. I’m not having a go at you there because what you say might be ok, but there are one nils and one nils.

That was terrible, just terrible. Sack the turd, sack the turd now, and any other arsehole that has turned us into a team of no hope cowards.

Most other sackings in recent years i pretty much have gone along with but i honestly think that the talent pool is now so depleted it's almost irrelevent who's manager/coach . This is summed up when thinking of how many of our players we could now sell on for profit and would be in demand in the premier league.

1 or 2 maybe but neither or any would improve any other premier league team, Mawson ? nope. Fabianski? maybe, but most clubs have decent keepers these days .

I said a while back that the tipping balance of talent V average joes has been going the wrong way for a while. The only way you can improve that is by really good recruitment abroad, a really good youth system or by spending the market value and recruiting the right player for the right position and system.

We've done nothing of note in the above areas and thats the main reason we are struggling, Clements woefulness is being highlighted by poor player choices by DOF,scouts and paul himself. All three are responsible but the single constant in our slide into oblivion has been Huw Jenkins .

Sack the manager, replace, get a bump maybe, carry on into the summer, sign more poor players repeat until relegation finally catches up ala Wigan Aston Villa, Sunderland,Fulham,Blackburn etc.

IMO The players are playing for the manager It's just that the players arn't very good. Sad but true. We've sold off too much talent and not replaced, you can only p1ss with the cock you got .
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 30 with 2059 viewsswan65split

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 30 by icecoldjack

Most other sackings in recent years i pretty much have gone along with but i honestly think that the talent pool is now so depleted it's almost irrelevent who's manager/coach . This is summed up when thinking of how many of our players we could now sell on for profit and would be in demand in the premier league.

1 or 2 maybe but neither or any would improve any other premier league team, Mawson ? nope. Fabianski? maybe, but most clubs have decent keepers these days .

I said a while back that the tipping balance of talent V average joes has been going the wrong way for a while. The only way you can improve that is by really good recruitment abroad, a really good youth system or by spending the market value and recruiting the right player for the right position and system.

We've done nothing of note in the above areas and thats the main reason we are struggling, Clements woefulness is being highlighted by poor player choices by DOF,scouts and paul himself. All three are responsible but the single constant in our slide into oblivion has been Huw Jenkins .

Sack the manager, replace, get a bump maybe, carry on into the summer, sign more poor players repeat until relegation finally catches up ala Wigan Aston Villa, Sunderland,Fulham,Blackburn etc.

IMO The players are playing for the manager It's just that the players arn't very good. Sad but true. We've sold off too much talent and not replaced, you can only p1ss with the cock you got .

I dont fancy going into the Championship with PC in charge, y someone else may change things, ATM cant see this dick changing his pants
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 30 with 2032 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 30 by swan65split

I dont fancy going into the Championship with PC in charge, y someone else may change things, ATM cant see this dick changing his pants

I understand, i'm not thrilled about the situation either but what or who can he change ? He isn't going to throw his coaching book out the window, he never was an expansive football coach, he was given the job because he was an organizer , came cheap and would coach a bit more structure into the players, in fairness he's done just that .

I'm guessing there's a reason why we turned him down twice before, Jenkins wanted substance over style to protect his own $ass and then Jenkins signs style over substance in the summer window with Mesa, you couldn't make this stuff up !
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 30 with 1987 viewsymaohyd

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 30 by icecoldjack

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:12 - Nov 30 with 1920 viewsTNT

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This really isn't that much different to the Spurs performance so many were fawning over at the start of the season. Absolutely out played all match, looking like a Conference team away at a Premier League side for a one off game, hoping to keep the score down.

Now people have realised just how bad we are, apparently this sort of performance is no longer considered fantastic like it was a few months ago.

At least Fabianski gets a day off from you, Dwight.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024